Welcome to Gaia! ::

F.U.R. - Furtastic Union of Roleplayers

Back to Guilds

A guild for furry roleplayers of all shapes, sizes, types, and styles. 

Tags: furry, roleplay, social, mature 

Reply The Master Realm
Username Sub-Sections For Fursonas?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Privatizing Fursonas Instead of Keeping With the Clutter?
  In Favor Of
  Against
View Results

Heavenly Kitten
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:55 pm
As the Guild announcement noted, this is for getting your voice out there in regards to whether fursonas should be listed by the user that owns them or should they continue to stay in a jumble as they are now? I will leave polling open for a few days, probably to decide by the weekend what to do, so make sure to vote and get your voice out there as that will likely be my way of deciding. I am in favor of, but there's plenty of you out there to out-weigh my decision. Again, comments here would be welcomed as well, I will happily discuss with any and all of you. :3  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:50 pm
I think this is a great idea. Because I see all the names and go AAHHH! WHICH ONES DO I CLICK ON?!

XD But that's my two cents.  

IosefKoranison

Friendly Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Heavenly Kitten
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:17 am
Had we made this a final decision, by the way? I can make the sub-sections, but I just wanted to be sure first. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:30 am
I personally like the thread to each Fursona thing.
Especially for Larka.
XD
Each post gives space for a different artist, as opposed to one giant post of all the art together (like in my art request thread).

DarkWolfLove
Crew

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Heavenly Kitten
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:35 am
DarkWolfLove
I personally like the thread to each Fursona thing.
Especially for Larka.
XD
Each post gives space for a different artist, as opposed to one giant post of all the art together (like in my art request thread).
Ah, but I was referring to like... how there are different sub-sections for Fursonas, and the Graveyard, and the Crew area... just making sections based on usernames... rather than cluttering all of them in the fursona section. I mean... either is alright, I just figured, maybe it would be more organized, and finding characters by username rather than picking through the whole big list might be easier.

You would not have to clutter each character into just one post. I rather like the way you have it set up, to be honest. :3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:53 pm
It has become one giant cluster ******** and I would like to see some organization of it 3nodding  

shruikan
Crew

Salty Phantom

Heavenly Kitten
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:23 pm
shruikan
It has become one giant cluster ******** and I would like to see some organization of it 3nodding
Alright then... after I have gotten a good night's sleep and have the energy to show it some organization, it shall be done. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:21 am
i think we should keep fursona open not private because its not like anyone will skit u about it  

jinn the demon22

6,350 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Member 100

TheGoofySiren

Questionable Citizen

8,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:49 am
I would vote, but I'm not really sure what you are talking about.

Are you saying that you want a page per Gain for all their fursona needs? Instead of one giant forum that has tons of differnt furonas? o_O  
The Master Realm

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games