feelsbadman thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyscraper Opera

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:58 pm
      LET IT ALL OUT
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My friend’s step-dad just found out that he’s in stage 4 of lung cancer. He decided not to take any treatments. I hope their family will be okay. They’re such good people ;A; First my mom, then my uncle, now him. Who’s next? feelsbadman.

If I don't pass pass my finals, I don't get to graduate. I'm borderline failing two classes. PANIC MODE ON.

Idk what to get my mom for mother's day

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:21 am
OMG TSU FAILING D:
Bah, I'll fail one or two, probably.

My dad thinks women shouldn't have working careers because that way they won't have as many babies as they'd probably do not working, and humanity will disappear and women's wishes for careers will be terminated. And now I barely speak to him.  

Yumi Tsukishiro
Crew

Skyscraper Opera

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:08 pm
      Yeah I gave up being an A-sian last semester OTL

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:45 pm
I was never decent at education, and well... I simply wanna try and get back to school.

But back on topic.

Lung cancer is quite horrid, Tsu.
Just pray that there is a cure.
You'll have to excuse my failed attempt to cheer up.  

MisterMaurice

Conversationalist

Dampf

Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:34 am
Yumi The Strange
OMG TSU FAILING D:
Bah, I'll fail one or two, probably.

My dad thinks women shouldn't have working careers because that way they won't have as many babies as they'd probably do not working, and humanity will disappear and women's wishes for careers will be terminated. And now I barely speak to him.

Has he never seen the population growth rate of third world countries?  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:11 pm
      I hate it when people panic about lack of baby making
      There's a s**t ton of homeless kids out there, go grab one

Skyscraper Opera

Daypaw
Captain

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:19 pm

My brothers fiancee was recently pregnant; it was an ectopic pregnancy, which caused one of her fallopian tubes to rupture. They're going through a really hard time right now and he's extremely upset that they may not be able to have children that are biologically theirs someday. I feel really bad for them, but they say they're doing better here the past week or so. She still has one fallopian tube, which is pretty much my brothers hope of future kids right now. OTL

Also, my dad claims that he's quit smoking- but tonight, his bedroom smelled like smoke so we think he's fallen off the wagon in that regard. I've officially had it with him, if he has. All he ever does is whine and complain that he 'works so hard and never gets a moments rest' when literally all he ever does is sit on his a** in front of either the TV or computer and sleep when he feels like it.

Yesterday, we ordered subs for dinner. Him and my mom always get an extra to save for later. Both extras were in the same bag. Rather than just put them both in the fridge, he took his out of the bag, put it in it's own special bag, and put it in the fridge- and just left hers sitting on the counter. He's become the most incredible p***k and I don't know how much longer I can resist telling him off.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:46 pm
      Holy s**t, this freshman girl at my school died. I didn't know who she was until this incident, but here's the story:

My friend Jacob knew her since 2nd grade and liked her once in elementary school and now in high school. He was going to confess to her on May 2, but the Saturday before that, she got in a 4-wheeler accident at a party. It rolled over her, so she was sent to the hospital asap. She got out of the coma on May 4, but she wasn't responding even though she was conscious. They were allowing visitors, so Jacob went to go see her May 6.
      Well, uhh, today May 7, she died. Her parents told him that she liked Jacob back.
      : ( I feel bad for Jacob aakjdja;

tl:dr girl he was about to confess to died and he was one of the last ones to see her

Skyscraper Opera

Daypaw
Captain

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:10 pm

That's heart breaking, yo D8

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:48 pm
That's horrible, Tsu... >:

Iunno what I'd do if either Day or me lost each other... >n<  

MisterMaurice

Conversationalist

Daypaw
Captain

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:29 pm

If I lost you.... you'd do nothing, logically, because you'd be gone o wo Just thought I'd point that out.

/arrow'd

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 11:20 pm
Daypaw

If I lost you.... you'd do nothing, logically, because you'd be gone o wo Just thought I'd point that out.

/arrow'd

Well, I know. It's just the matter if something happened to me, I'm not sure what'd you do... >:

EDIT: I'd sack a limb just to be with you.
I'd take a bullet for you.  

MisterMaurice

Conversationalist

Daypaw
Captain

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:52 pm

Awwww = 3= Morbidly romantic.

Randomness

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash