Submit

A S h o o i n

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:15 am
User Image

☼ ☀Ari got up off the bed glancing at the Haku guy, then she tugged on Kains shoulder harder than she thought she had and tried to pull him out of the room saying. "Come on if you make this easier than the girl will be alright." Ari sighed. Injuries weren't any fun, and they just caused people to worry. As she was tugging she glanced at the guy in armor again looking at him diectly. "You better heal her." ☼ ☀  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:35 am
User Image
Kain Cruentus

Kain looks up at Ari and then back to Rei and lets out a soft whimper. He wanted to stay with her, but Ari pulled on him a little harder and he stood up and jumped off the bed and trotted to the door waiting for her to open it for him. He felt like more of a burden than a help. He turns back to the white armored man and says. "Please take good care of her..." Well, it was more of a bark than actual words, but that's what he was trying to say.  

Kain The Timeless

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100

A S h o o i n

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:30 pm
User Image

☼ ☀Ari petted him softly and opened the door. "So where do you want to go Kain?" she asked softly☼ ☀  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:22 pm
User Image
Kain Cruentus

He didn't really know his way around the school so he didn't really have a prefrence. He did think other people might find it odd to have a wolf walking around the school, but hopefully no one will notice. He turned back towards the room. He really wanted to stay here and help her if he could.  

Kain The Timeless

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100

unholy457

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,425 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:41 pm
Lily is asleep on the floor and she will be out for some time"great.......more....people.....to kill.....i,,,,,hate my life"she is having a nightmare of what she did in her life  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:20 am
Rei opend her eyes and looked around" hnn" she put her hand on her head and sat up.

ii Retsu Ukitake ii

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

A S h o o i n

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:18 am
User Image

☼ ☀Ari sighed and turned around quickly towards the girl Rei and put a sleeping spell on her, then she turned back to Kain. "Come on we won't go far but if you don't hurry up and follow me so the girl can be healed and rest I will knock you out too and I'll drag you." She knew she could have been kinder but she was kind of depressed still over her siblings so she left the room not really caring if he followed or not (Go to the fountain)☼ ☀  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:08 am
User Image

Haku-men held up his hand and absorbed the sleeping magic into himself. He shook his head as he sat down next to Rei and looked her over, "Well you seem to be doing ok, but just to make sure." He gently took her hands and began to concentrait. A light green glow engulfed their hands and after a minute it faded away. He let out a sigh and shok his head again trying to throw off the seeping spell, "Rest for a bit longer. After that I need to talk to....you...." His sentence bcame slow as he finally fell asleep and landed on theb on his side.  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

ii Retsu Ukitake ii

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:48 am
Rei looked at him and smiled lightly and started getting out of the bed and felt that she was holding something, she looked at saw it was her bow and and she looked at one side of the bed and saw her arrows and quiver, she smiled and looked at the sleeping haku-men, she really didnt no if he was sleeping cause she couldnt see his face but she heard his breathing and saw his creast move so she got out of bed and picked him up and put him on the bed, she took his sowrd and sheth and layed it on the desk and put the covers over him and watched him sleep

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:52 am
User Image
Kain Cruentus

Why was she being so mean now. He knew he was a wolf but that doesn't mean she could treat me like a bad pet, threatening to knock him out and drag him away, that just wasn't nice. Kain looked back one more time. He could see that she was waking up and he wanted very much to go to her side but he didn't have much of a choice. He let out another soft whimper before following the girl towards the fountain ignoring some of the stares he was getting from the people that they walked past.  

Kain The Timeless

Friendly Guildsman

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100

unholy457

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,425 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:22 pm
Lily wake up and look around room and she jump up onto her feet and smile"ok why is everyone in the room right now am just asking"she acts like most elfs trying to be nice to other and try to not to fight or kill others  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:51 pm
rei glanced over at lily and rolled her eyes and opend the door to the room and left, with bow and arrow in hand and looked around" i wonder...where he went..i rember that girl..oh the fountain!" she smiled and ran to the fountain  

ii Retsu Ukitake ii

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
◇ Catian Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items