Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Literate Role Play Guild
Hey! Invite <insert name here> To The Guild!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anryoku
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:55 am
It has been brought to my attention that members of the guild that are not crew members cannot invite their literate friends. This is of course horrible, and thus this thread has been created so you can invite all of your friends!

fill this out
Please invite:
Because:

Then they shall recieve an invite... and it should look something like...

this

has requested that you recieve invitation to the Literate Role Play Guild because .

In this guild you can join roleplays, make your own public and private roleplay threads, or just lurk and read along. Please read the Welcome Thread to get some idea of what we're all about!

Anryoku
LRPG Captain

P.S. I can invite multiple users (up to 10) with the same reason at once. So, if you want to invite 15 people because they'd be interested in joining your RP Thread, for example, just fill out one form above and list all of their usernames seperated with commas!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:12 pm
Please invite: DeVars
Because: Great, diverse, literate roleplayer who is active. He'd be a great addition!  

Kikuka

Anryoku
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:46 am
Kikuka
Please invite: DeVars
Because: Great, diverse, literate roleplayer who is active. He'd be a great addition!

I shall invite!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:22 am
Please invite: Ravons
Because: Despite being a pain in the butt he's a decent player... even if his characters are beyond somewhat overpowered... but I'm going to just let him get his butt served to him by actually good players with no uber-powered characters.  

SilFer Telios of Arthias

The Literate Role Play Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff