RP Thread: The Cast of Naruto Travels the Oregon Trail Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bizzaro Mikey
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:56 am
Kakashi decided it well more than time to head onto the trail. So he packed up their wagon, kicked Timmy into the wagon, stole 20 of Gai's oxen and headed out.

"Shouldn't we wait for everyone else," Timmy questioned.

Kakashi lifted his forehead protector and looked at Timmy.

"Hmmm I suppose not. I guess we'll just be the first to Oregon then."

Kakashi lowered his forehead protector and smiled, though, once again, no one could really tell. "Yeah all that really matters is that I beat Gai once again, bizarre freak!"

In the back Sakura scooted herself closer to Sasuke.

Sasuke looked up, "Excuse me, I'm trying to write my poetry and you are getting cooties all over me."

From within, Inner Sakura replied to his comment, "Holy ********!! Kakashi-sensei was right!!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:40 am
The four women walked through St. Louis. Everywhere they went, all they saw was death. "What the hell happened here?" Tsunade asked.

"It's like an Uchiha was here or something," Anko replied.

Up ahead the four saw a rather impressive herd of oxen. Most impressive was the fact that they fit into the center of town. Though oddly enough, a strange, naked kid was running around with them.

"Is that Hyuuga Neji?" Shizune yelled.

"Dear Christ it is!" Anko eyes widened. "I would go up and beat him right now, but I'm scared of his nakedicity."

"I'm not!" Misuki's wife got a running start and used her own version of dynamic entry.  

Tears of the fallen
Crew

Anryoku
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:45 pm
Neji fell to the ground and an anguished scream rang out in the town square. The scream was not from the impact of the fall, but from the impact of the oxen who had hurled themselves at Neji in lust, like cheap paperclips to a magnet.

They started doing non-PG13 things to Neji and he kaitened them in response. Neji stood up in the middle of a circle of sizzling oxen, brushed off his nakedness, and returned to his perch on top of the wagon.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:02 pm
Chouji walked up to the pile of sizzling oxen, "Ooh, already cooked!" He pulled up his vat of barbeque sauce and ate them whole.

"Jesus Christ! Aren't you full yet?!?" Ino looked in horror at her 'big-boned' teammate.

Chouji looked up at Neji, "You are an excellent cook, sir. A job well done with these oxen." He then began hurling oxen up at Neji.  

GamerdaGreat

The Literate Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces