User Image .. S ʈ ɼ ϵ η ɡ ʈ ɦ. & . Ӎ ι ʂ ʈ ϵ σ ɼ
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Now the dark begins to rise, save your breath, it's far from over
Leave the lost and dead behind, now's your chance to run for cover
I don't want to change the world, I just want to leave it colder
Light the fuse and burn it up, take the path that leads to nowhere
All is lost again
But I'm not giving in

Strength was hardly conscious and his mind was going blurry. As the boy breathed the smell of blood engulfed him. He didn't even know for sure of his Supplier was dead or not. Either way, the organization wasn't exactly going to be happy with him if they found out what he did. God, he didn't even want to think about that, last time on a minor offense was horrible. This? They might as well kill him, which wasn't too unlikely for them to affirm to. His teether were grit in pain, he must have gotten shot. Awesome, rejected and bullet wound to accompany the rejection, today was a great day.

The blonde forced his eyes open, only a sliver of vision appearing. His senses hadn't lied, there was a lot of blood. Was that blob of black Mi? What was the pink blob behind her? Strength couldn't make it out and gave up, letting his mind slip away into unconscious.

I’ll build up a house, I’ll build up an army
Of cellophane soliders, Cheap Origami
To take back a piece or whatever’s left
Of that little box that beats in your chest.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:04 pm
User Image
User Image

。 ⊱ Tears came slithering down Mi's cheeks.
It's been a while since he last cried. Even though Strength wasn't dead, even though he merely passed out from blood loss, Mi couldn't think of anything other than: Strength is hurt. . . and it's all my fault. She felt useless and regretted letting Strength into the room. She should have handled this on her own. But no, she let her friend get his revenge. Mi's fist was hard, and she couldn't do anything about what just happened. Barely noticing Vegas horrified behind her, she stood up and tore Sidorov's skin. He was still alive, and he deserved to feel pain. Mi inserted her hands into his mouth and stretched it, pulling his jaw apart from his face. Bones cracked, and cries of pain were heard. No mercy was shown as Mi stepped on the withered body of S. Sidorov. She wept and walked back to Strength, who now laid on the floor. She dropped down on her knees, which were covered in blood. Even her face was stained with the crimson liquid, which now indicated "murder."
⊰ 。

User Image

† • et's share тhe ρain тogether • †

User Image

berniie

Lunatic

tablowme

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:10 pm
User Image
VEGAS KINGSLEY
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄i▄▄▄▄▄▄
lalalalalalalaladoxxxyouxxxlovexxxmexxx?

fillerfillerfillerfiller Vegas had been staring emotionlessly at Strength, she masked any desire to hold him, to cry because he was hurt and she couldn't do anything, to scream because she was scared of what was happening, what happened and what was going to happen. Her vermilion eyes held no emotion as she watched Mi torture the dying man, she watched his soul escape the lifeless body until it flew out of her sight, she died a little inside. She was reminded of when she summoned the demon to kill a group of boys who had been staring at her suspiciously with harmful intent, she remembered their piercing screams and watching their souls escape, screeching to find a usable body. His soul was the same way, no different, screeching and screaming and begging to find a body.

fillerfillerfillerfiller Vegas didn't notice Mi return at all, she looked around and finally let her gaze rest on Strength, she wanted to grab his hand and so she did. She looked at Mi, "What happened?" was all she could muster up the courage to say, she was glassy and hollow looking outside but horrified inside, she watched someone die. All of her hopes to apologize to Strength the next time she saw him were diminished because he wasn't even conscience to hear her whisper, "I'm sorry, you probably hate me, but I love you."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:23 pm
User Image

Haku-men laughed as he watched the scene. Death was so great. Death was his territory, but this seemed interesting so he decided to wait. He chuckled, "Such interesting characters.....I wonder how this story will play out." He needed to stay hidden so he could....observe.  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:01 pm
(( OOC: Uhhhh, bro? We've kind of got a storyline here, it's not like we just killed a random guy. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:40 pm
(oh sorry. You said he died so I thought his soul was mine. Sorry dude.)  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

tablowme

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:01 am
User Image
VEGAS KINGSLEY
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄i▄▄▄▄▄▄
lalalalalalalaladoxxxyouxxxlovexxxmexxx?

fillerfillerfillerfiller Vegas' eyes flickered between Mi and Strength's injury, she finally settled on Mi and watched the girl take pictures. She was glassy eyed as she watched the girl burn the body, she had no idea why Mi was doing it or what exactly had happened, why he died or anything. She finally snapped out of apathetic detachment from reality and acknowledged the graveness of the situation she was in, "Grab his legs, we need to get out of here and get him bandaged within thirty minutes." she said firmly, yanking on his arms and lifting him up with Mi's help, she wasn't going to sit here and play lost when she could do even the slightest thing, "We can't go to a hospital, I have experience with wounds, I think I can remove the bullet, we go home." she didn't suggest it, she ordered it as she walked out of the door, only stopping at the foyer, listening to Mi telling Isabelle that she needs to 'clean up'. The moment the girl nodded, the pinkette walked off.

fillerfillerfillerfiller Vegas was going to take it from here, she would help them despite the fact that she would most likely find herself in more trouble, she would have done anything to keep them safe at this point. "If ever asked outside of this trio, I saw nothing, did nothing - in fact, I wasn't even there." she didn't threaten, she clarified it with Mi that after she helped, no one besides she and the blonde could ever know she was involved. No one needed to know.

{{Exited to Garnet Dorm}}  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:28 am
(( OOC: Harharhar, reminds me of what Strength said at the restaurant ;D You know that for them this has all been in one day? LOL. Busy kids.

Ps. Can't do anything with Strength right now, so I'm just going to comment OOC obnoxiously C: ! ))  

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

tablowme

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:38 am
((OoC: PISS, I forgot to do the "Exit to wherever thing"))  
◇ The Village

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff