Welcome to Gaia! ::

Silvermoon Academy

Back to Guilds

School for students of all kinds. Humans, angels, wolves, vampires, etc are welcome to come and RP. 

Tags: Silvermoon, school, vampires, wolves, magical 

Reply Dorms
Valyre and Mercede's Dorm (Accepting 1)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LovinglyToxic

Tipsy Spark

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:31 pm
Welcome to their dorm their are four bedrooms each with their own private bathroom,There is a kitchen,living room,and dining room.The dorm is also equipped with wifi,playstation 3,Wii,and others.
Kitchen
Dining Room
Dining Room
Valyre's Room
Mercede's Room
___'s Room
____'s Room  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:55 pm
User Image
Bella Grain

Bella was whistling a small tune as she simply waled into the dorm without knocking. She set down her bags ,still whistling, and walked into the kitchen "What you guys got to drink here?" She asked digging around the fridge. She pushed a loose strand of hair away behind her hair and took a soda.  

baka no-1

LovinglyToxic

Tipsy Spark

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:08 pm
Mercede

User Image
 ¨°o.O O.o°¨Mercede heard someone in the kitchen and walked out of her room and smiled,"There in the bottom drawer in the fridge and if you don't like those then we have drink making machines for coffee and things like that."She said politely,"My name is Mercede." ¨°o.O O.o°¨  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:46 pm
User Image
Bella Grain

Bella jumped sightly when she heard mercedes popped out "Oh...Its okay.." She smiled slightly taking a s,all sip
"I am Bella! Bella grain~"  

baka no-1

LovinglyToxic

Tipsy Spark

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:53 pm
Mercede

User Image
 ¨°o.O O.o°¨Mercedes laughed and nodded,"It's nice to meet you I bet your here for a room correct?"She said politely and got something from the fridge like her smoothie and took a sip. ¨°o.O O.o°¨  
Dorms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games