Gundam Couples? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:28 pm
............... stare
geez girl...i was only kidding. I watched the dam show, i was sad that they broke up. Why yoo getting all serious and stuff.... crying
Anyways, i'm gonna write a fanfic and its all about cagalli and athrun patching things up and becoming a couple again. AsuranXCagalli forever!!
MweHaHAhAa! 4laugh
But my favourite couple is still kiraXlacus heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:20 pm
YOU are the reason I hate fanfics. It serves NO purpose them getting back together. They seperated because she needed to sort things out in ORB and be an adult, and stop galavanting off with a self-righteous p***k who just interferes with wars and increases losses on both sides.
If it wasn't for Kira and Athrun, Jona Roma would have died much earlier, and Heine would still be alive.
Incase you can't tell, I don't like Athrun. Or Kira.  

Ophiuchus
Captain

Nightix

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:44 pm
What?! Why not?! Why dont you like Kira or Athrun?! If it werent for them, the war would have been longer, there would've been more deaths and casualties and more innocents would have suffered! They ended the war as soon as they could! If Athrun hadnt joined Zaft and the archangel had played a bigger part in trying to stop the war instead of just waiting around and stopping battles whle causing confusion, then the war could've ended much more quicker.

But athrun had his reasons to join Zaft. He was a military man and also he was torn between the things that Kira said to him and his military background thus he wanted to find an answer and returned to Zaft.
Kira just didnt want people to die so he and the archangel interfered in battles and not do much to end the war because they didnt know anything except to prevent deaths when they could. If Kira hadnt showed up, the orb fleet would have been annhiliated when the minverva and the orb fleet fought. There would've been mores deaths and casualties.
Heinze's death was only a small part due to kira's fault because he disarmed Stellar and Heinze but then Heinze...well he got distracted by Kira thats why he turned his attention to him thats why its kira's fault but then he was careless also and stellar was aiming for kira but heinze just went in the line of fire thats why he died.

So you can say Athrun and the minerva prevented losses from Zaft by winning all their battles and thus getting closer to victory and ending the war but Kira prevented losses on both sides by just being a nuisance and preventing more bloodshed in battles. Again i say if it werent for them the war would have been longer because Zaft didnt have Athrun and his guidance. Athrun also half-heartedly piloted the saviour and didnt do much because he was still torn between Kira's words so he was confused. But he never killed whne he fought. Shinn however is just a war machine and when he gets his seed he becomes a monster. So if there wast Athrun or Shinn, Chairman Dullindal would have suceeded in his little scheme and shinn would kill alot more people but not enought to end the war and the war would still go on and on and on. Sorry....i just got a little too carried away. Too each his own. But its still sad that Cagalli and Athrun broke up. Cagalli also neede Athrun's guidance u know. She was still too green. Athrun however with his military background could analyze situations and make calm decisions.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:04 am
Cagalli did NOT need Athrun. Lacus helped her decisions more than Athrun. Cagalli may be young, and hot-headed at times. But nonetheless, she IS the "princess of Orb", and as such, knows what to do.

I've never liked Asshat. And I never will.  

Ophiuchus
Captain

Nightix

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:40 am
If Athrun or Kira never existed....the war would've gone on much longer and many more people would die! And if Athrun and Kira never existed Cagalli wouldnt have met Lacus!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:17 am
The Main characters from my unamed Gundam series. Two opposing Ace pilots from Two Opposing sides. With Gunbuster-Level Firepower.  

Kiraza

Shinigami5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:50 pm
lacusxkira cause I love the Athrunxcagalli parining and lacus had to move outta the way for it to happen  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:42 am
Amuro X Frau Bo. A love that wasnt meant to be. You can tell how much they love each other in the instances they get to see each other again.  

Sea Salt

Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces