Cobalt Dorm: Ramsey, Luna Mizu, and Hime Hatori

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuyu Muley
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:15 pm
Welcome to the Dorm, Ramsey d'Aether, Luna Mizu and Hime Hatori!

Your room is now full!

Here's a map of the room:

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:28 pm
█ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ █ ▌ █ ▌ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌█ ▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌█ ▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌█ ▌▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ █ ▌ █ ▌ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌█ ▌

xxxxxxxxxxxxo O Ȟxɪxмxэ O o
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxK i n dxx G e n t l exxxxS m a r txxxx C o o l x x S t r o n g

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Hime sighed when she realised how hard it would be just to open the door to her dorm. "By summons of thy owner thy wings shall appear," She chanted; her wings materialising on her back; her wings were a pair of butterfly wings. Flapping her wings she took off, flying infront of the door knob when she realised her key wouldn't fit in there seeing as it was so small, She sighed and lowered herself so that she was hovering a millimeter off the ground when she realised there was a door on the door just for her or for someone else her size. Hime stopped hovering and walked to the door, sliding her key though the door knob and opened the door, looking inside the room he flew up on top of the second closet and took out a shrunken walnut shell and restored it to it's original size, she took a cotton bud and a small piece of fabric and made her matress with it; placing it inside the walnut and started noving it around and figured that he should leave it in the middle. Hime used her magical powers to make the top of the closet look like a smaller bedroom, finally satisfyed with her job she ast on a miniture chair and started ketching wit her shrunken pencil.

╚══════════════╝

█ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ █ ▌ █ ▌ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌█ ▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌█ ▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌█ ▌▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ █ ▌ █ ▌ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌█ ▌  

iNishino Inferni

Austere Heart

Fallen Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:26 pm
User Image
Heavy foot steps echoed down the hall as the young man strutted his bearings in ignorance. Coming across the cobalt dorm, he skipped a bit in joy, forgetting he wasn't normal weight to begin with. The impact of his foot engraved a small impression below where a doormat would be placed. He paid no heed to it, and gripped the handle of the door. And twisted it with full force. At first there was a click, which left him confused. Then the sound of a collision could be heard. But no evidence exist from out door. Baffled he pushed open the wooden. Not much into the act did the door make contact with something. The now curious man peeked into the clearing. Looking down he noticed the handle broke into smaller less integrated pieces from the opposite end of the door. "Ops. An entrance but no exit. Feels like an insane asylum." Piecing two-and-two together, he came to the conclusion that he dismantled the door.

Hoping that no one would notice he hurried inside the enclosed room and began gathering the parts with haste. "Anyone here! he yelled. "Nothing a quick fix can't fix. You know I'm quite handy." He spoke to himself, while his fingers morphed into tools of all sorts. Fixing the doorknob carefully, and noticing the smaller opening at the foot of the door. "Seems like a small opening for some short of rat." He smiled.

((Sorry, for being late. Was getting the line art, along with some business out the way.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:15 am

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

╔══════════════╗

The closet trembled as this man approched the dorm; rudely breaking her door and rudely calling her a rat of all things. Hime flew down and levitated infront of his face, "What a rude person you are; daring to call me a rat? well I didn't ask to be one and a half inches but sadly I am so now you decided to tease me?!" She questioned, pointing her small finger at his face with an angry expression; her cheeks were blown out like a pufferfish but somehow this seemed cute, her right arm was across her chest which had large bumps on it; large for her anyway and her left hand was pointing at the stange fellow who dared to call her a rat. "If you were my size, I bet you wouldn't appreciate being called a Rat of all things, after all this is a school for magical beings and non magical beings to mix yet is it at all strange that you find a 17 year old girl named Hime Hatori, one and a half inches tall?" She continued ranting, withdrawing her hand back and crossed her arms as she glared at this fellow; she could tell she wouldn't like him for now anyway.

((No its okay, but serious did you read her profile? she hates being called small and your character went and called her a rat -le gasp- anyway I don't take any offence but she does))

╚══════════════╝

iNishino Inferni

Austere Heart

Fallen Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:16 am
User Image
Ramsey finished fixing the door, diverting all attention to the little fairy. He cupped his hands in the form of a tiny platform. Which allowed the girl to reach his eye level. "Watch your tone, you lowly insect." His eyes flared red against his metallic skin. "What right do you have that allow you to put 'him' down? Size means nothing in this world. It's a dog eat dog world in the end. Survival of the fittest. Watch your tong...." He sentence was cut short, and his eyes transitioned into blue. "I'm so sorry for that one's behavior. He's a bit rude. But could you be nicer to 'him' please? His voice seemed more feminine, and caring. "He meant no ill-intentions for calling you a rat. But that means nothing from me, so I'll return the body."

The eyes faded back to it's neutral green. "Oh, Sorry. I didn't notice you. Sorry again, I'm new here. Back home I was pretty much the only magical thing there. It's hard being a fairy in human society." His voice seemed natural and cheerful as it masked his slightly depressed state. "Well if you're my roommate then I'll introduce myself. I am Ramsey Huldrkal d'Aether, As you can see I'm not Egyptians so just call me (Huldr)Kal. I'm a minera fairy. Though compared to you, I might as well be human." He spoke with a bit of humor. My body is composed mostly of metal so my size is variable. This is the most comfortable for me though. Seeing you I wish I had wings. But metal wings don't fly, so I'm forever ground. Hime Hatori... Can I just call you Tori? It sounds nicer. Oh if you're 17, then I'm one year older. Pleasure to meet you."

((Sorry, I didn't know if you character was flying or not, so I took it that she flew down from the closet. Sorry I placed her in his hand. Oh and the rat comment, he didn't notice her.. (She was in the closet after all) Just because she doesn't like it doesn't mean it's not bound to happen. ^^))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:11 am
User Image

xLuna Mizu
xxxxx... You say that I'm empty ...
xxxxxxxxxx... You say that I'm cold ...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Luna walked down the hall of the Catian House as she searched for her dorm. She adjusted the strap of her messenger bag and continued treading down the hall. It had been a very long train ride to get to the academy and it felt good to stretch her legs. She went from one door to another, searching for one that said Cobalt. She finally spotted a door with the words "Cobalt Dorm" engraved on it. She lightly tapped on the door, as she could hear voices coming from inside. My roommates must have already arrived. she thought as she waited for a response to her knocking.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

... As you leave me behind in the darkness ...xxxxx
Luna Mizu

Text=#99BBFF
Speak=#332299
Think=cornflowerblue

Requiem of Eternal Night

iNishino Inferni

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:21 am

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Hime stood straight and took his mood swings or something with a strong face; Her face softened when the more feminine voice spoke and nodded. "Hnn I guess it's not your fault, I am the size of a rat after all. . ." She sighed; she smiled when he turned back to normal and smiled at him; her feminine hormones reaching its peaks as it over flowed out of her. "Haha I'm going to call you Ramsey than, its okay, your more feminine side told me what happened; though your other personality is kinda of mean," She said smiling at him as she heard a knock on the door, and flew over; trying to open it, but it was infact of no use because she could barely move the door open. When Ramsey asked if he could call her Tori is laughed and smirked cheekily, "What am I, a bird now?" She joked; her voice full of humour.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:47 am
User Image
"Aw, I've grown to dislike Ramsey, but it is fine. I think I should get the door?" Ramsey began walking over to the door, thinking about what Hime said. This isn't the first time someone mentioned my personality. I wonder what they mean by that? But the first time someone said feminine. I don't come off as a female do I? He reached the doorway and gripped the handle. "Tori, it sounds nice. I did read it meant bird somewhere. Plus you remind me of a hummingbird." He said with a smile as he addressed Hime. He stood firm and robust, acting in a manly fashion. He even took the liberty of redefining his skin, to take a more muscular appearance. As if he tried to state something.

He twisted the handle and opened the door for the visitor. He welcomed her with a smile, and greeting. "Welcome to the Cobalt Dorm Room, are you looking for someone?"  

Austere Heart

Fallen Demigod

iNishino Inferni

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:01 am

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Hime was practically laughing, kicking her legs and on her back in the air when she saw that Ramsey was acting all manly because of what she'd said. "Hahaha. . . . Stop it I take it back, your not feminine!" She yelled; gripping onto her stomach to try and stop her from laughing her head off litereally. Hime watched as a girl stood at the door way and waved with a small smile. "Hnn yeah Tori means Bird in Japanese, " She said as she sat on the door knob.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:07 am
User Image

xLuna Mizu
xxxxx... You say that I'm empty ...
xxxxxxxxxx... You say that I'm cold ...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After a little while, the door opened to reveal a boy that appeared to be made of metal and a rather small girl with butterfly wings. She bowed and introduced herself, remembering that this was a magical academy and that nothing could surprise her here. "My name is Luna Mizu. I believe I am your third roommate."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

... As you leave me behind in the darkness ...xxxxx
Luna Mizu

Text=#99BBFF
Speak=#332299
Think=cornflowerblue

Requiem of Eternal Night

Austere Heart

Fallen Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:48 am
User Image
Ramsey moved aside, allowing the space needed for Luna to enter. Waiting for the young girl to enter he stood against the wooden door. "Hello. Welcome to the Cobalt dorm. Please you to meet ya." He smiled with a huge grin. "I'm Ramsey. Ramsey Huldrkal d'Aether.... I need a shorter introduction. Just Ramsey is fine though." He was excited about his new roommate that he ignored the affects of Hime's comment. Reducing the size of his muscles to a more smoother and fluid appearance. "Aw, c'mon I was just getting to character. Not easy when there's a fairy laughing at you behind your back. He spoke in a jokingly manner.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:06 am

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Hahaha. . . .well it's not easy if someone a hundred times your size is trying to act all manly," Hime said clutching her stomach for support. Hime got up and flapped her wings sp that she was flying and smiled at Luna. "Hi, I'm Hime Hatori and my first name is Hime by the way, anyway I warn you never to call that guy there feminine because he'll act so manly it hurts your stomach when your laughing," she introduced and flew back to the top of the first closet and sat there; visibly in her mini chair.

╚══════════════╝

█ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ █ ▌ █ ▌ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌█ ▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌█ ▌▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌█ ▌▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ █ ▌ █ ▌ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌ █ ▌█  

iNishino Inferni

Austere Heart

Fallen Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:40 am
User Image"Hmpf" Ramsey walked to the bed, taking a seat on its unnaturally soft covers. The mattress folded under his weight. But this came to him as no surprise, as it was to be expected. After all his body is composed entirely of metal. "Why do you insist on being in the closet Tori? There's room enough for all of us in here. Oh well." He struggled to flatten the bed, and adjusted his weight to disperse evenly on the mattress. Which came with slow success. Which ended in failure. Discontent with the bed he stopped his struggled and erected himself to his feet. He rolled his eyes and shuffled his feet to the door. "I'm going to go find something fun to do. Bye for now~"

((OOC: Exit))  
◇ Catian Dorms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff