Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Praise Sobek

Garbage Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:55 pm
Austere Heart

User Image

Samantha glared at Sky and hit his arm and said "that was so not funny!" And she shivered lightly. She heard him mention about her singing and she rubbed her head and said "well its an thing i've done from a young age i'd do it when i was younger when i wanted to cry but because i was 'popular' i would never cry so i'd sing and people would just think i was just singing! Now its a stupid force of habit." Then she saw Sky was taking deep breaths and she looked at him and put her hand on his head and cheaked to see if he had a fever but he didn't and she said confused "is there something wrong Sky you look ill?" and she moved her lip piercing with her tounge just because now it was a habit.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:28 am
Pink Flossy Fox

User Image"No no no. I'm fine. Just a bit exhausted. You know." Sky took a deep breath and exhaled. "You sing write? When you sing too much you get tired, maybe from the lack of air, but you have to take a rest at some point. Same with my power. It using my life energy as a conduit to manifest." He remembered a story from his mother saying that there are techniques that exactly shorten one's lifespan. "Don't worry, it is not like I know anything that would put me in danger or shorten my life expectancy." He picked himself off the couch and tried not to move to fast."Ms. Popular huh? Role model for the kids? Why do you sing? You're only fooling yourself. When you sing, your voice becomes a conduit for your emotions. Even a child can pick that up. I've learned personally that kids are perceptive when it comes to hiding. My teaching persona is the same. It only works so well...."  

Austere Heart

Fallen Demigod

Praise Sobek

Garbage Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:23 pm
Austere Heart

User Image

Samantha saw Sky getting up slowly and she stood up and grabbed his arm and pulled him up and smiled cutely and said "don't feel like you can't ask me for help ok!" And she looked at him and said "i get tired when i sing but probably much less than when you do your stuff." And then she heard about him using his power making him live shorter and her eyes went wide and said "don't be so tupid only use it in emegancies we wouldn't want your life spam to all go! Only use it to protect people not to have with ok!" Samantha was being strict but it was a force of habit she did it when a older boy would come into the orphanage who smoked she'd take it out of there mouths and say 'thats ewwy don't do that!" And she heard him say about her singing and she smiled and said "i like to make my self believe that i'm happy when i'm not and singing took me into that place and for little kids i show them i don't cry because if i do i'll make myself weak and weak isn't a word in my dictionary. You see i'd rather not cry because it wastes all my energy whilst singing i can do seomthing i enjoy and make it feel like i'm crying." Samantha grinned sadly and she felt something wet roll down her cheek and she turned around from Sky and started to rub her eyes too stop her crying which wasn't working like she planned she kept her face away from Sky she'd look like a baby if she cried infront of him.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:04 am
Pink Flossy Fox

User Image"...." Sky noticed that Samantha had turned away from him. He couldn't help but feel guilty. He teased her even after she said she feared spiders. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you... I only tried to pull off a joke for the first time...." He let a a deep but silent exhale to regain his composure completely. He brought himself to Samantha and pat her head. "If there is anything I can do to make it up to you, I'll do it without hesitation. You have my word." He moved his hand from her head to her shoulder, and then his side. "I'll be outside for awhile. And don't worry about me. I won't do anything reckless, and protecting is all I can do..." He made a light hearted joke and started walking towards the door.

"I think your voice is beautiful. If it makes you happy sing all you want. But remember we are allowed to be weak. Without weaknesses we can never get stronger, it's the fact we overcome these weakness that we become stronger." Sky gripped the handle of the door and began to twist the knob. Swinging the door wide open. "Not to be a sadist, but I'd rather see you cry, than lie to yourself through singing. It makes you look happy, but what about on the inside. The real you? I'd love to see her too. Here you are not a the guiding light to the kids here. I'm not a teacher here, I can be myself. So can you. So next time I hear you sing. Sing from the heart about happy occasions 'kay?" Sky tried to leave on a good note and walked about outside the dorm. Closing the door behind him.

((OOC: Exits. Umm. if you want to continue quote me somewhere? I'll have Sky float a bit.))  

Austere Heart

Fallen Demigod

◇ Catian Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas