Icterine Dorm: Sigil and Namine

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuyu Muley
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:30 am
Welcome to the Dorm, Sigil Skavenjer and Namine Yamoto!

There's still room for one more person in your dorm. If you have a request, please ask a staff member!

Here's a map of the room:

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:14 pm
Namine unlocked her new dorm door. "Finally! A place to sleep!" She walked to the dorm with 2 beds and set her suitcase beside the one closest to the door. She laid down on the bed and closed her eyes, letting comfort take her away. "I think I'll just take a short nap." She yawned and soon fell asleep.

User Image  

RandomMelonGuy

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

tablowme

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:08 pm
User Image
User Image

›› I COULD BE ↗↗ w h o l es o m e
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I xxcould xxbe xxloathsome
xxxxxx[< .¸¸ I GUESS xx I'M A LITTLE BIT SHY !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wнy doɴ'т yoυ lιĸe мe? <
xxxxxxxxxWhy don't you like me without .making .m e .try?

xWhy don't you like me? ( ) why don't you like me?
xxxxxxxxxxxxwhy don't you ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( like yourself!? )

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Griselle von Schmidt stumbled into her dorm, the smell of cinnamon and the look of exhaustion graced her sharp features as she dragged her frail body into the dormitory she would be staying in while she attended the 'school for magically' inclined. She wasn't magically inclined, she had a mutation not this so called magic - sure as hell didn't exist in her world, if it did, they would have been shunned and tossed aside just like the mutants. She digressed. The ravenette didn't realize the consequences of staying in an alternate dimension would end up leaving her in a near comatose, powerless state - maybe if someone had told her, she wouldn't have lazed around for a minute too long. God damn, how she missed her bizarre friends, she even missed that scary animal that teased her for being antsy whenever he decided it'd be fun to flash his claws around her face. She couldn't say she missed her dad, he was evidently still a part of her since he had been turning her superhuman flexibility on and off whenever he felt as if she needed to restore energy.

Griselle had found it extremely difficult to amble towards a bedroom without the pathetic attempt of walking and closing her eyes at the same time. Crimson eyes full of drowsiness chose the door on the left - good choice, it was the singles room and she wanted to be alone in this school for the magically talented because mutants were far from magical. The way they were treated, she'd be lucky if she got called an animal. The German had tried as hard as she could to stay awake, only to find herself in and out of reality, stuck between the harbors of consciousness and sleep. She gripped onto the black locks of her hair and tied them up with a white hair-band, headed off to the bed to not only sleep, but make it hers. If she slept in it, it was hers. Boom pow, best theory ever from a nineteen year old. She made herself comfortable on the bed, pulled up the blanket and snuggled. Ruby eyes shut, she found herself slowly swimming towards the harbor of sleep in a reality so strange to her - a place where mutants like her didn't exist.

"You have my genes," a German accented voice broke the comfortable silence.

"Not yours, Kurt,"

"Then who's are they, Griselle?"

"Another teleporter. Simple." she looked over her shoulder. "Why, did you want them to be yours?" she watched him shake his head and she laughed, "Good, I like you too much to be your daughter."

A sharp, strangled choke left Griselle's throat as she latched onto her bedsheets and shot up, sweat ran down her forehead as she rushed to get out of the bed. Of all the old friends and family she could have dreamed about, why did it have to be him and her out having a picnic on the institute's grounds and him bringing up her other father - the one who's mutation she carried around. She avoided thinking about it and raced out of the dormitory to get fresh air and calm herself down before she drove herself mad even in a dimension he could never reach - brimstone and cinnamon couldn't belong to the same one. She made her way out of the Catian dorm building and headed off to where ever she could work on her teleporting and be away from that stupid nightmare inducing bed.

[Exit to stalk Lucas Amsel]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:20 am
Namine woke up and yawned, rubbing her sky blue eyes. "What a good nap." She got up carefully and walked to the couch before sitting down and and sighing. Namine got up again after awhile and decided to go explore the campus. She went out to the door, her long, lacey hairpin flowing in the wind as she walked.

((Exit))  

RandomMelonGuy

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
◇ Catian Dorms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items