Charcoal Dorm: Allene, Alister, and Annette

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuyu Muley
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:40 am
Welcome to the Dorm, Allene, Alister Yggdrasill, and Annette Renee Tabot!

Your dorm is now full, but there's only two bedrooms, it seems... someone has to share!

Here's a map of the room:

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:52 pm
Allene walked into her new dorm with suspecting feelings, but they were most definitely incorrect. Her expectation consisted of...

Walking in slowly and shyly, holding her bag by her knees closely beside her. Her shoulders shrugged, shyly avoiding eye contact with a room full of happy dorm partners possibly playing a board game, expecting her company. They would excitedly shout "Come on in! My name is ..., and this is ...!" Allene would smile, and slowly venture toward her soon to be friends. She would ask what they would be doing, and be welcomed to join, where she would learn all about her new friends...

But to her disapointment, this is not what had happened. She had entered an empty cold dorm by herself. She new she had other room mates, but as to who they were, she was clueless. So Allene walked toward the bedrooms and looked at both of them. One room had two beds, and lots of room, while the other room had a single bed.
'I'm used to living in a small living space with others, but I see no sign of others living here...' she thought to herself. With a shrug, she walked into the two bedroom and placed her bag on the farthest bed in the corner. Opening her bag, she took out a large wooden hair brush and began brushing through her hair, sitting on her bed looking at the dreary empty-ness of her dorm. A shiver raced up her spine.

User Image

O_oSPAZZo_O

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image
>Alister Yggdrasill<
"If only I hadn't have been born, my sister could have a normal life."

Alister walked into the dorm room weakly. He could easily tell that one of his roommates were in, but he didn't know which one. She took the room with two beds, so I'll take the single bed. Alinese would want me to, anyways. He walked into the empty room and sat on the bed carefully before taking off his shoes and socks and laying back. "Why couldn't I have a room with my sister? Or, at least, the same House...." He sighed, remembering the fit Alinese had when she found out their arrangements. A few tears escaped him, but he wiped them away before anyone could see. This was the first time he was going to have a room without Alinese, and he wasn't very comfortable with it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:36 pm
Allene suddenly jumped, hearing another human being walking in. She swallowed, getting a sudden nervous rush in her gut. Allene placed her brush on the bed, and tried to peek around the corner, to get a quick glance of whomever had entered the dorm. She sat there for a few minutes, silenced. Her body was shaking...
'Should I introduce myself? I've never introduced myself to anyone...' She thought to herself. She took one deep breath, and closed her eyes, seeing her little sisters holding her hands, cuddling her body. She felt the warmth of them, and new they were in a safe place. Placing her hands on her bed, Allene propped herself up, and took a single step towards the door way. Soon another step followed afterwards until she finally reached the door. Her head slowly peaked around the corner, and she suddenly froze, seeing a boy. A boy who seemed to have a deep feeling of loneliness, and fear.
Suddenly Allene's legs had difficulties standing, her eyes began to tear up for some reason. She forced a small smile upon her face, and with quivering lips she quietly whispered a silent...

"Hello..."

User Image

O_oSPAZZo_O

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:16 pm
User Image
>Alister Yggdrasill<

Alister jumped at Allene's greeting, and he looked at her. She seemed to be nervous, and he smiled softly, though he still felt weak and faint from the day's heat. "Hi. Um....I hope I didn't disturb you or anything...." He coughed, covering his mouth with his hands before looking at them. There was a little blood splatter on them, and he got out a tissue from his pocket and wiped his hands and lips. If Alinese knew about this, I don't know what she'd do. He looked at Allene. "I'd...shake your hand, but...I have germs on them now. Forgive me...."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:42 pm
She stood there, slightly shaken. She stared at Alister and shyly began to speak.

"Wait one moment..."
She turned, her pig tails flying backwards, as she raced back into the bedroom. With shaky hands, she began rummaging her bag. She dumped every little thing out of it and onto her bed. Her eyes searched for it, but couldn't seem to place it, until she caught a glimpse of the small bottle still in her bags side pocket. "Here..." She murmured grabbing it. Then seeing her golden handkerchief she grabbed it, and raced into the other room. Taking his hands gently, she squirted two drops of the sanitizer and made him rub it in.

Then with sisterly instincts she took the small cloth and began wiping beneath his eyes, not quite realizing her actions.
Catching reality she jumped up. "Oh! I'm sorry..." She took a step back, having made the situation awkward, her face was buried beneath her guilt, But she looked up, then knowing she had to say something.

"Your hand is clean..." She muttered silently. Now extending her hand, she waited for a handshake. She knew that was the appropriate type of introduction in this scenario. A very gentle smile crossed her lips, and her eyes danced with hope.

User Image

O_oSPAZZo_O

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:50 pm
User Image
>Alister Yggdrasill<

Alister was surprised at her actions, but he smiled. It reminded him of how Alinese treated him, and made him feel a bit better. He took her hand with the grip of a child, not getting up from the bed--his legs were now immobile from how tired he was. "I-I'm Alister Yggdrasill. It's nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:01 pm
Feeling much more reassured, Allene gave a much brighter smile. "M-My name is Allene. This is the f-f-first time I've ever introduced myself..." She seemed to stutter. His hand was warm. The broke the handshake, then with a slight bow of her head, her pig tails falling of her shoulders.
"It's a pleasure to meet you..." She announced. Not knowing where this little introduction would lead now, she just kinda stood there. Something else needed to be said.
"I have two little sisters!" She suddenly blurted out, feeling it was a necessary sentence, though she didn't know why. Her right hand grabbed her left elbow as her shoulders shrugged. Her left foot began rotating slightly from left to right. She just continued to stand there awkwardly.

User Image

O_oSPAZZo_O

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:06 pm
User Image
>Alister Yggdrasill<

Alister smiled a bit more. "Really? That must be nice. I only have a twin sister, so I don't know what it's like to have younger ones." He laid down on his bed, forcing his legs up. "Where are you from?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:20 pm
Exhaling from relief, she fell to the floor and sat the cross legged. "My little sisters are twins, I always envied them." She gave a half way forced chuckle the looked up to stare at Alister.
"I hope you mean, where I was raised and not born... I don't know where I was born, but I was raised in a small little cottage kinda far from here. I don't really know its exact location because were so far from everybody else, and Grandma used to be the only one to go into town to shop. So I guess I'm from a little cottage... if that counts as an answer..." She quietly mumbled that last part, scratching her neck nervously. "I've never really traveled anywhere... this is my first time living anywhere away from the cottage."

'Am I saying too much....?' She asked herself, feeling like she was being a little open. She really wasn't used to the company of others that weren't her younger siblings.

User Image

O_oSPAZZo_O

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:28 pm
User Image
>Alister Yggdrasill<

Alister listened to her, kind of envying her childhood. He and Alinese grew up in New York until the 9/11 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center, and then they lived in Miami with their foster father. Not very isolated, which is what all of them preferred, mostly because of Alister's condition. "That sounds nice. Living somewhere away from society. Like something out of a fairy tale, or Matilda." He smiled. He loved fairy tale stories and the movie Matilda, but liked manga more.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:49 pm
Feeling slightly confused as to why one would wish to be away from others, it made her feel even more awkward, but getting an idea made her smile. Grabbing his legs she would show him her home.
She closed her eyes and concentrated on the view of her cottage, in the dead center of a large green meadow. A few wild flowers poked out of the ground, and to the side of the house was a large hill heading towards the sky, like a stairway to the clouds. The sky is blue with the sight of only 3 small fluffy clouds. The cottage itself is fairly small, made out of a dark wooden color, with a lightly colored wooden door. The roof is a natural red-ish color. A breeze begins to blow the grass around and Allene opens her eyes.
Back in the dorm she sighed, already missing home. "I always wanted to be surrounded by lots of people, and friends, I used to dream of school, and an education, but I was never lucky enough to be introduced into the real world. As time went on, I began regretting those thought. 'Have no Expectations, Have no Dissapointments.' is what Grandma would tell me."Now having the thought of her grandma pop into her head, she began getting teary and refused to allow it.
"Goats!" She blurted out quickly. "I used to have a pet goat."

User Image

O_oSPAZZo_O

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:16 pm
User Image
>Alister Yggdrasill<

Alister smiled a bit. "I wish I had a pet growing up, but my condition made it hard to have one because of the fiances. But, I don't mind. At least I got to spend a lot of time with my sister, and parents." He leaned over the side of the bed and opened a small bag he'd brought, pulling out a stuffed animal. "You don't mind, do you? I know it's a bit weird for a boy to have a stuffed animal, but...."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:26 am
User Image
Annette Renee Tabot

Dorm Assignment: Charcoal Dorm
Roommates: Allene and Alister Yggdrasill
Mood: Content
Friends I Am With: None
Strangers I Am With: Allene and Alister

Anna opened the door to the dorm after looking at the names of her roommates. She had a guy and a girl roommate. She was a bit happy that she wouldn't be the only girl. She walked over to the rooms, seeing one was already occupied by Alister, who lay on his bed cuddling a rainbow stuffed animal. "Oh! That's so cute!" She smiled before looking into the other room. Allene had already claimed the corner bed, so she was took the other bed. She took off her shoes and rubbed her feet. Jeez. New shoes are killer on my feet. She sang a soft, gentle song quietly to calm the pain on her feet. "Much better...."  

The Official Anna Aurion

O_oSPAZZo_O

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:40 am
Allene expression grew very large. "I love stuffed animals! I used to have a Hobby collecting them!!!" Then her smile slowly began to disappear. "Only, We had to leave them behind. When... uhh, we left! We could only bring the necessities. Nothing more. I took two stuffed animals and placed them in my sisters bag, the Panda I made, and the Raccoon. I sure hope they found them..." Her thoughts began to wonder, and Allene's expressions continued to change. Until another thought popped up, "Would it be okay to have animals in these dorms? Or is that against regulations... Or are you not allowed to be around animals?" Allene kept thinking, and in her thoughts she saw a small puppy. It made her giggle, the thought of having an animal running around this small dorm, but it seemed like a wondrous idea.

Suddenly hearing the other roommate enter, Allene quickly jumped up, and froze again. 'This last introduction wasn't so difficult...' she thought to herself. She then glanced at Alistor and smiled. "One moment..." She gently spoke. Then turning towards the door, she took light steps and her head slowly veered the corner. She watched the new roommate for a second before her expression now changed into major excitement. She was a girl... and one of the most adorable girls she had ever seen! "Uhh...uh... ummm..." Allene began stuttering, and just stood the kind of... in shock.

User Image

◇ Catian Dorms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff