Mauve Dorm: Michaella, Amiina, and Miriam

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuyu Muley
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:50 pm
Welcome to the Dorm, Michaella Phoenix, Amiina Johannes, and Miriam Areth Laikez!

Your dorm is now full, but there's only two bedrooms, it seems... someone has to share!

Here's a map of the room:

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:13 am
`•.•●•۰• ••.•´ ɑмιιиα ʝσнαɴиєʂ`•.•●•۰• ••.•´ User Image
▮ Dorm - Catian ▮ Location - Dorm Room ▮ Mood - Exhausted ▮ Powers - Astral Projection and Gravity Manipulation ▮

▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆
once I find these friends, I will never let them go.......

Amiina huffed as she dragged her large dufflebag through the dorm's doorway and into the room. She stopped and wiped her brow. She probably packed too much, most of which were her heavy books. Once she learned to control her powers, she would be able to just float the bag into the room... too bad it was too late for that. She pulled the bag the rest of the way over to an empty bed in the double bedroom and sat down on it. She had heard she already had a roommate, though she didn't see anyone's stuff there. Maybe they hadn't arrived yet. She unzipped one of the zippers on her bag and took out a book. She'd just read and relax for a while before going to do more things at the school.

.......because they're what I've been dreaming of all along

OOC: None

xNicoleNicolex

MadHatterOfGames

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~~~Miriam Laikez~~~

miriam walked down the hallway one hand raised a bag floating behind him surrounded by a blue aura. he walked up to the door and looked at it, he could tell that one of his roommates was already in there. he opened the door and looked around, he saw Amiina and smiled lightly waking in "good evening" he said quietly.
he walked over to the couch and set his stuff down and looked around the dorm, he noted how there were two rooms he looked over "so i take it either someone is sharing a room or im taking the couch?" he said looking at Amiina

///////////////////
"War is so primitive. Why couldn't they play a card game to settle their differences?"
///////////////////

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:22 pm
▮ Dorm - Catian ▮ Location - Dorm Room ▮ Mood - Blunt ▮ Powers - Astral Projection and Gravity Manipulation ▮

Amiina looked up from the book she was reading at the person who just entered. She looked curiously at the glowing bag behind him, tilting her head a little. "Well I took one of the beds in the double room," she finally told him. "There's three beds in the dorm, so why should someone have to sleep on the couch? Of course I have no problem sharing the room." She told him, as if it was the answer anyone would have given.

xNicoleNicolex

MadHatterOfGames

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:36 pm
~~~Miriam Laikez~~~
Miriam laughed a little "yea i guess i'll just take the one bed room", he said walking towards the room followed by his bag. he got to his room and set his bag down on the bed and layed down next to it looking around the room
"this will work fine" he said sighing lifting his hand as his possesions come out of the bag and floated to different parts of the room

/////////////////////////////////
"war is so primitive. why couldn't they play a card game to settle their differences?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:01 pm
▮ Dorm - Curious ▮ Location - Dorm Room ▮ Mood - Blunt ▮ Powers - Astral Projection and Gravity Manipulation ▮

Amiina watched him as he walked away into the single room. She closed her book gently and lay it down on the couch before getting up and quietly walking over to his doorway. She leaned against the door frame as she watched him get out his belongings and they floated to their places. "That's cool," Amiina said quietly. "So how can you do that?"

xNicoleNicolex

MadHatterOfGames

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:14 am
~~~Miriam Laikez~~~
he looked over as the objects floated where they were, he raised a hand and revealed a mark on it "magic, im a magi" he said turning back to his bag looking around the room every now and then to send stuff somewhere. "i could teach you how to use it some time" he said turning to her with a deadpan look on his face.
"war is so primitive. why couldn't they play a card game to settle their differences?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:02 pm
▮ Dorm - Curious ▮ Location - Dorm Room ▮ Mood - Blunt ▮ Powers - Astral Projection and Gravity Manipulation ▮

"Magi, huh?" She said, as she watched him curiously. "When it comes to making things float, I already have that... kind of," she looked down and then smiled slightly. "But it might be interesting to learn some magic," she said. She imagined all the things she could do, create, and accomplish with a little help from magic, but she could barely control her own powers as it was. "You seem to have your magic under control," she solemnly said, thinking about how she didn't. "So why are you here?"

xNicoleNicolex

MadHatterOfGames

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:17 pm
~~~Miriam Laikez~~~
he laughed slightly "yea, i have my magic mostly under control, just warn me if i start drawing symbols anywhere" he said as he moved his bag off his bed. "as for why im here, because i had to go to school somewhere, and no other places could take me" he said laying down on the bed looking over at her.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:35 pm
▮ Dorm - Catian ▮ Location - Dorm Room ▮ Mood - Involved In A Book ▮ Powers - Astral Projection and Gravity Manipulation ▮

"Ah," she nodded. "I'm kind of glad to be out of my old school though," she said. "It wasn't bad it was just," she thought about a word to describe it, "mundane, I guess." No school could live up to the expectations that she held for her dream life, except maybe this one stood a chance. "I'll warn you," she then assured, about the symbols, "though that's a curious request. Anyways," she waved at him as he laid down and went back to the living room to read her book. He was probably tired too from his trip there, just like she was. Though she needed a good, imaginative book to re-energize, most others would like to kick back and relax. She plopped down on the couch and picked up the book. It didn't take her long to become completely lost in the the story.

xNicoleNicolex

MadHatterOfGames

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:54 pm
~~~Miriam Laikez~~~
Miriam sighed putting down his book and standing up stretching, "i think im gonna go for a walk" he said picking up a bag he had laid on the bed "maybe i can find something to do" he said walking out

(exit)  
◇ Catian Dorms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces