Welcome to Gaia! ::

Truly Dedicated Roleplayers

Back to Guilds

The poppin' place for invigorating reolplays and roleplayers!! 

Tags: Dedicated, Literature, Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply Brainstorm!
Ideas Ideas IDEAS!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Roleplay You Dig?
  Assasins Creed!
  Gears of WAR!
  Bioshock!
  Battlefield Bad Company!
  Pirates!
View Results

SirBro

Quotable Dabbler

4,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:01 am
Hello! jolly well and pip pip all that good stuff, but yeah listen up chaps and chapesses I've got someIdeas For some roleplays tha will blow your mind. Most of them being VideoGame Cosplays But Hey ho! It'll be fun!
So I'll just jolly well write a list right here and you can scroll skip the information and tidbits of the other ones if one catches your mind. Or Just vote in the poll and leave xD Anyways!

Cosplay:

Assassins Creed - Lets be an Assassin!

Gears of War - End of the World, Weird creatures, Underground, OhMY!

Bioshock ( 1, 2 or we could tryyy infinite.) Underwater City gone wrong.. Whats so bad?

BattleField Bad Company - Join the crew andlets kill some Baddies! Oooh RAH!

Regular Roleplay:

Pirates! - Arggh mateys! Are you up for a lttle swashbuckling?

Justt a little Tidbit, I'll be addingmore posts to make this go in depth in a jolly well spiffing second... So.. Yeh Hold on to your panties.. wot wot.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:23 am
Assassins Creed!

Many of you know of this game and so Iwont have to explain into jolly well in depth, wot wot.
But This specific game takes place in AC Brotherhood, (Only for the reality sake) because Ezio (specicifally, but also Altair) worked by himself until up till this point. If you've always wanted to be a EPIC Assassin but fear because you havent played this game you can't, Never fear, If I was too set this up I would make it pretty simple. But someone can Totally steal this Idea! So Yeah. I guess I'll do Bullets, Cause I dont want to set up with anyone coming to Join it >_<

~We Will not be getting complicated to like Specific Armor and stuff, Granted armor will be there, but if youwere describing it you wouldn't be like "Tier level 3 leather armor with steel cuffs" No you WOULD NOT Do that.

~The game is set up in AC Brotherhood as I said, the year is like...1300's so like swords, cannons, knights, guards castles, Stuff like that. So Mostly Swords and blades, Crossbows, MAYBE the hidden pistol thing. For you people that have played the game.

~Gaia TOS and this Guilds Rules will apply as well as any other rules that are added on.

~You are an Assasin, You can't just run out there and Say "--Character-- runs out there hits a guard in the back, and runes over to another parkouring over the two stilts in the ground and slashing at the other guards head, taking him out, fades back into the shadows." No, No you cant do that, Thats Also called Goddmodding, Just be Assassin Like.

Thats all for Know, Got Questions PM, If you want some more information, theres probably some Wiki's out there. Check it out.  

SirBro

Quotable Dabbler

4,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SirBro

Quotable Dabbler

4,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:34 am
Gears Of WAR!

So, For you peoples who have played this game also, You know what going on. Mutant things coming out of the ground all that Jazz. Again, Anyone Can steal this Idea! I Won't be putting the little history thing they put at the beginning of each booklet (usually) but I will give a brief introduction, Im not doing the booklet because that wold make a great Rp starter/introducer to the roleplay thingy so yeah, If you dont have the game or lost the booklet, and want the big starter thingy I can Pm it to you. Juust ask. Anyways bullets again.

~This is set in Gears of War 1, Unless you want to set it 2 (I Only have 1) So yeah.

~Its a futuristic type of game, with guns with chainsaws attached and like laser beam guns, Just dont go all other planet types of equipment. Were still on earth.

~ You wear the same armor throghout the whole thing. So I don't think you need to worry about it.

~ Your a soilder, Following orders, In a squad. Dont be going all Solo and Sh*t, Stick to your squad wether it be 2 people or 7 people, just stick to it, And dont be making up missions. They'll be one. Let the author of the thread make one up until uo feel like its been going onlong enough and then kill the last baddie and end it. (Or move on to EpisodeTWO!)

~ Teamwork is Essential, As I said, Dont be going Bad a** On us, or the Locust (The Badguys = Locust thats what there called.) Will eat you alive. So stick together.

~ All Gaia TOS And Guild Rules apply, And any other added ones.

Thats all for now, Moving on.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:58 am
Bioshock!
Ok So since this one of my favorite games (Right Behind Fable 3) I WILL Be Doing This One! So Dont steal this idea from me because i am doing it. But technically Its an Underwater City Gone Wrong... Or More like gone High Because everyone is so high on something called Plasmids which I'll go into later (When I Start the Rp) I'll also include the story behind it all but if you have played and are intrested in this please Join. Any questions just shoot me a Pm. But basically.

~ This is based off Bioshock 1 and 2 So we will include being a Big Daddy and a Survivor Of Bioshock. Both playable Characters (If you dont know what big daddys are just look google images) There is no good nor Bad. its just Big Daddys protect the Little sisters and the Survivors Do not like to mess with Big Daddys

~ The purpose is that your trying to escape,But people so "High" on plasmids are preventing you from ascaping, and you ahve to kill them essentially, and Big Daddys are also trying to escape as well.

~ This is almost Futuristic, but the guns and stuff are Late 1800's to middle 1900's so the weapons are like magnums, Ak47, Tommygun, dual pistol, World War Two Weapons.There is no Armor in Bioshock

~ Everyone Can use Plasmids (Like special abilities, like Heal yourself, and or fling fireballs) But You can only have 3 on you at one time, your avaliable to all, but only three on you character at one time.

I Will Go WAYYY More in depth when I start the Roleplay, (And/or you can PM me and ill try to get you a little more in depth) I just want to know if people are intrested in the Idea.)

Thats all for now, Moving On.  

SirBro

Quotable Dabbler

4,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SirBro

Quotable Dabbler

4,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:00 am
Reserved!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:01 am
Reserved!  

SirBro

Quotable Dabbler

4,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SirBro

Quotable Dabbler

4,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:02 am
Reserved!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:49 am
I'm all for Bioshock. I've never played the game before, but it looks way interesting.  

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

Lord Maxdom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:14 pm
I am interested in both the Gears and Bioshock RP's. I've played both Bioshocks fairly extensively, and Gears always did interest me despite it's key focus on being action filled while lacking mostly on story for the games. My question though is how are you going to portray the Locust? I've kind of always felt sympathetic towards them throughout the series despite how it is put forward that they are simply evil.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:06 am
@Maxdom

The Bioshock Rp and Character Threadsare out there, (If your intrested, in signing up, jussss sayin).

These games that I've put up here so far (Still working on them trying figuring out a way to not give out to much content but just enough.) Are for anyones uses there is noooo way I could manage a Bioshock/Gears of War At the same time, not to mention AC. So you can take Gears of War All the way you want, describe them how you want, the bullets that are up there right now, are how I Would portray the game itself in a brief, say, 3-6 bullets. You can take it your own way. And Would I join? Hell yah, but to organize it an be more active (For in my opinion thats what Hoster of threads do, Move the RP Along and give tips and such, AND deal with concerning PM's) ICouldn't handle it all.

but to you questions. How Would I have the Locust.
Uh...
Probably just Fast, Smart-(Ish) tactical Zombies. Them coming out of those holes in the ground (I cant remember the names ATM.) And you dealing with it the same way in game, chuck a grenade or kill all the baddies.

Now i've only played GoW 1 So since you've had extensive content with GoW 2 (And Maybe more, Idk your gaming history.) You would probably be a better Canidate for it, and might make it seem more appealing then I Have.

Technically, (since I kinda want this RP but I want Bioshock More.) Im Urging you to host GoW So I can join it xd if that makes any sense.

((Big post for small question, I know, sorry.))  

SirBro

Quotable Dabbler

4,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lord Maxdom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:25 pm
Well I'm currently spread too thin to really work on a Gears RP, but possibly in the future. I've actually never played them, I've just watched walkthroughs for all three of the games. I'll work on the Bioshock character soon, I just have to get in a certain mood to make a character is all.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:58 pm
Lol Kk Great to have Yah!  

SirBro

Quotable Dabbler

4,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Brainstorm!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash