Submit

GrimJrPWNS
Captain

5,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:42 pm
If you where to create a rp character, what would your powers be??? Mine are the powers to manipulate space and time itself, hence I'm known among my friends as the Lord of Time and Space.

My Zanpaktou would be just a simple blade, nothing out of the ordinary.

My Shikai would be "Flutter, Tenshi". It would change shape into a pair of leather gauntlets with a slim metal back that would double my attack power, and a pair of leather boots that would double my speed.

My Bankai would be "Ala Alba Tenshi", being a mix of japanese and latin meaning "White Winged Angel". It would shape itself into full metal gauntlets with spikes on the knuckle that would 10X my power and the knuckles could be shot off like bullets, it would also give me winged metal boots that would effectively 10X my speed. It would also give me a pair of huge white wings that signify the amount of reiatsu i have or am using at that given moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:39 pm
ill have powers that you know about but is a full body metal suit and my other one is a light shield the blockes almost all attacks  

alzozo_195
Crew

3,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dorian

Unbeatable Strategist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:30 am
I'm not really into bleach RP things.. But for humor, lets me give it a shot.

From what I know, squad zero, is actually just the royal guard ( http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Royal_Guard ). But I'll try to tailor something up, not really interested in being royal guard so I'm going to go off left field here..

Lets say.. I can at any time replicate any one single power of my opponents. Beyond that, I can create violations in the fabric of reality (eg black holes, continuum wells, paradox gates, flux voids and other things of such type), which I can use to a multitude of things, like systematically sealing other people's powers, and create imprints. My powers are somehow drawn from a force which violates nature, and exists outside of the laws of the universe, as though it were alien, an interloper existence of sorts..

My character would be someone who has a goal that is similar to the goal of squad Zero, but not a member of squad zero itself. Rather, from Squad X(∞).
(Latin; Zero (0) - "NIHIL", nothing | Latin; X (∞) - "Infinitus", limitless/boundless).
As such, he would from time to time help out squad Zero, so long as they shared a common goal (eg, the enemy of my enemy is my friend). The true purpose of Squad X, is unknown.

My "would-be" sealed-form Zanpakuto, is not a katana at all, but rather a scythe, with a ridged like blade, serrated with barbs (like a flamberg), it seems to feed off hatred, and frustration of others, gradually sucking the life out of things as it touches them (in a vampiric sense), once it has tasted a person's spirit, it hounds them, always able to point it's master in the direction of their location, until the victim is destroyed.

My "would-be" release (or Shikai) is, "Ecce, principium finem apocalypsi exsterno", which translates to "Behold, the beginning of the end, a horrifying apocalypse". At this point the scythe becomes twisted, the handle turns black, and the blade ridges extend out like teeth, as the scythe blade itself becomes longer, and thinner (sharper, and finer accuracy). From the back end of the scythe, eight barbed chains emerge, each one representing one of the heads of the legendary eight headed hydra, the hellish beast. At the end of each chain there is a blade, hissing with acid and poison, these chains and barbed blades, seem to act as though they are alive, and move on their own, with the purpose to destroy the enemy, while protecting the owner (Like Spawn's chains, from DarkHorse Comics). The chains have no sense of mercy, or kindness, compassion is alien to them, and their only goal is to feast upon master's enemies. Otherwise, the aforementioned abilities of the weapon would be amplified accordingly. One quirk that should be noted, is that instead of sending souls back to the soul society, this weapon enslaves them, capturing destroyed souls, and keeping them trapped inside (the same way a hollow would), preventing them from final rest until they have been drained of nearly all their energy (Reiryoku, or spiritual power, is consumed, the blade is literally carnivorous).

My "would-be" bankai, is truly horrific, perhaps the most nightmarish aspect of the bankai is the fear it instills in others, due to the fact, no one has ever survived it, therefore there are no witnesses as to claim what it truly is capable of, or what it does, or even what sort of form it takes.
The name of this bankai is "Oblivionis vera", which can be translated into "The truth of all finality, Oblivion".
Like it's name, the one shred of truth that can be determined from my bankai, is that those who have challenged it, all have vanished off the face of reality, not even as much as a corpse has been returned.
One of the rumors that exist, is that my bankai is "somehow similar" to a sentient force of power that is incomprehensible (similar to Konjiki Ashisogi Jizo), and it is a manifestation of some sort, a living entity, not just a weapon or a tool, but a nightmarish power that has existed since the dawn of creation, a vengeful, hateful, sinister, truly ancient and archaic force.

-As a hollow-

Under the pretenses that he were a hollow or vizar.

As a hollow (stage 1) : He would appear as though he were a massive serpent, contrary to the usual white appearance of hollows, he would remain black and red with a tint of blue. Dark Scales, Red eyes, and a blue pattern upon the back. Horns would protrude from the head, as would wings from the back, razor sharp claws and nails,with fore blades and shin blades.

Adjuchas (Stage 2) : A larger, more monstrous form of stage 1, more or less the same, just additional fore blades and shin blades would appear, additionally, red streaks would appear upon the black scales (fire veins). At this point, barbed spikes appear on the tail. The overall figure of the body seems sleeker, even though bone size is larger.

Vasto Lorde/Arrancar ; Vizard stage 1 equivalent (stage 3) : Complete transformation, he returns to a humanoid appearance, dark and red clothing in appearance is retained, ignoring the usual "white robes" of the class 3 hollow. The only remnants of the mask can be attributed to a white outline on the forehead, which surrounds a red stone. Serpent like eyes which remain red, skin remains pale, long black hair. Wields a scythe at this point virtually identical to his Shikai (with the exception of a red eye with a black serpent pupil in the center of the scythe's handle). Hollow hole is located where the heart would-be, and red veins still radiate a deep crimson glow beneath his skin, producing a hellish aura.

Resurrección Form (War Form) : The upper body grows two additional sets of arms (for a total of six arms), the finger nails extend as claws, becoming elongated and serrated blades (Akin to the blades of sealed-zanpakto form), a third red-serpent eye opens in the forehead where the remnants of the hollow mask would be, while the material of the mask itself extends back to create four demonic horns (black horns with red lights which radiate from beneath cracks in the base). From the forearms extend two pair of serrated long blades which extend outward (twelve blades in all, two extended from each forearm, these blades would be identical to the scythe blades from the shikai form, and have the same properties). Lower body would become long and serpentine, snake like, fit and slender (Nagalin) as armored scales cover everything. Red streaks would continue to persist, black would be the dominant color of the scales.

Stage 2 Vizard (Perfect Unleashed Hollow) : Humanoid in shape, pale white skin, long black hair, black armor with red fireveins surrounding the body. Four horns merged into the armor which protrude from the head and merge with a black visor which covers down as far as the two red eyes upon his face. Blades protrude from the forearms and shins which have the same effect as the blades of the war-form (aforementioned), but legs remain in-tact. Long black cape is present, and the weapon of choice is the shikai scythe.

**all powers and abilities in any given form is relative to their appropriate counterparts.
*Subject to change* I may modify this later  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:52 pm
Hmmmm, sounds interesting, and truth be told i didnt know bleach had a squad zero so between me, alex (yugi), al, and kyuubi its just a squad we are forming with us and our favorite anime characters as the memebers  

GrimJrPWNS
Captain

5,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

alzozo_195
Crew

3,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:53 pm
hey dorain im grimpwns friend and i seen you watching him play anyway i did not aspect you to be a bleach fan but that was alot of thinking you had to do or did you have the idea in your head already  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:04 am
@grim
Yep, there is infact a squad zero.. The royal guard.. But hey, if you like it, then that's cool with me, you and your friends should have fun with the idea. Its your guild, not mine..

@Al
It was 50/50, I really tried to get into bleach (a friend of mine never shuts up about it, so I had to study it, in order to correct them about their misconceptions of it being a DBZ sequel). But my wife and I just thought it was a sausage fest (as in too much guy humor). My wife and I watched bleach for a while, but we always turned the volume low, and did our own voice overs, we thought the plot was kinda "WTF", so we just had our own fun with it. I know about bleach enough to RP it, and I've had some thoughts in doing so.. But Gaia isn't exactly a pristine medium for that. I took concepts I figured would work out into the "go along" with bleach, and modeled a character after that. As my post says, it is all just for fun, I don't expect I'll actually be RP'ing bleach - so I just had fun with the idea. In my experience, there are too many power-gamers/godmoders, to make a bleach RP fun at all; so it is all conceptual.

Even though I'm not a member of this guild, I still figured, I'd just have a little fun.  

Dorian

Unbeatable Strategist

alzozo_195
Crew

3,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:14 pm
Grim:
Yeah, makes sense, and I know what you mean. Damn godmodders piss me off, like the ones that only give you like 1 second to counter a attack expecting you to only say "Dodges." That is NOT real rp, you have to DESCRIBE how you dodged, like "He would spin to the left as the blade just barely misses him, as he would then use the spin and turn it into a round house kick aiming for the mans chest." or stuff like that......  
THE SQUAD ZERO GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games