Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Guild Of Britney Spears

Back to Guilds

A place where Britney fans can come and chat and relax and talk about the Legendary Miss Britney Spears! 

Tags: britney, spears, jive, queen, princess 

Reply Gaia Guild Of Britney Spears
Britney's conservatorship

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xARTPOPx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:24 am
Ok so i'm not really into this whole conservatorship thing that has been going on for years now, mostly because i have been ignoring it. I mean how is it peoples business anyway. To be honest i don't like reading personal things about her because she's a person too and she wants to do normal things, obviously. (That's just me)..

Can somebody explain what it's all about? I just saw some brit fans discuss this topic on facebook and now i want to know. Since people are talking about how this affects her career and all, then i wanna know. I guess you can only guess about all this.

How i understand it is that she's controlled idk what. I've heard different things, but you know how the magazines talk about Britney i don't believe in s**t that i read before her team or herself confirms anything and this is all personal, but it does have a touch to her career as well, obviously cause it leaves people wondering and talking.

How i see it..
She needed it in the beginning because of her breakdown it was obvious that she needed help, but now that she's doing fine and stronger than ever i think she really needs to get rid of it. what ya saying? sorry if i sound confusing, but that's because i am.

I DO NOT HOPE YA'LL ARE DEAD so please feed back (:  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:10 am
shake-ur-kittyxD
Ok so i'm not really into this whole conservatorship thing that has been going on for years now, mostly because i have been ignoring it. I mean how is it peoples business anyway. To be honest i don't like reading personal things about her because she's a person too and she wants to do normal things, obviously. (That's just me)..

Can somebody explain what it's all about? I just saw some brit fans discuss this topic on facebook and now i want to know. Since people are talking about how this affects her career and all, then i wanna know. I guess you can only guess about all this.

How i understand it is that she's controlled idk what. I've heard different things, but you know how the magazines talk about Britney i don't believe in s**t that i read before her team or herself confirms anything and this is all personal, but it does have a touch to her career as well, obviously cause it leaves people wondering and talking.

How i see it..
She needed it in the beginning because of her breakdown it was obvious that she needed help, but now that she's doing fine and stronger than ever i think she really needs to get rid of it. what ya saying? sorry if i sound confusing, but that's because i am.

Well Im Alive! >XD

As For Britney, I Do Recall That Her Father Was The One In Charge Of Her Finances, Etc. But Now That She Is All Better, I Think Most Of The Contorl Went Back To Her. As For Other Britney Controlling Issues, Britney Has The Majority Rule On What She Wants To Do, I Always Hear Ppl saying 'The Music Industry Is Controlling Her" & "Her Managers Are Her Rulers And She Is A puppet.' But Actually from Watching Many Films About Britney, Many Of The dancers & Music Producers Are Always Saying That She Is In COntrol Of How She Wants The Music Done And She Is Always The One To Decide How The Song Would be Like And The video.

So As Of Now, We Will Probably Just Sit And Wonder What is Up With Britney. But I Always Go With This Motto:

UNLESS I Hear it From Britney HERSELF, Then I Won't Believe It. xp  

Izzykun88
Captain

Popular Informer

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

xARTPOPx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:19 am
Izzykun88
shake-ur-kittyxD

How i see it..

Well Im Alive! >XD

As For Britney, I Do Recall That Her Father Was The One In Charge Of Her Finances, Etc. But Now That She Is All Better, I Think Most Of The Contorl Went Back To Her. As For Other Britney Controlling Issues, Britney Has The Majority Rule On What She Wants To Do, I Always Hear Ppl saying 'The Music Industry Is Controlling Her" & "Her Managers Are Her Rulers And She Is A puppet.' But Actually from Watching Many Films About Britney, Many Of The dancers & Music Producers Are Always Saying That She Is In COntrol Of How She Wants The Music Done And She Is Always The One To Decide How The Song Would be Like And The video.

So As Of Now, We Will Probably Just Sit And Wonder What is Up With Britney. But I Always Go With This Motto:

Yes true.. okay thank you for your reply smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:12 pm
shake-ur-kittyxD
Izzykun88
shake-ur-kittyxD

How i see it..

Well Im Alive! >XD

Yes true.. okay thank you for your reply smile

Sure Thing! BTW, LOVE Ur Sig.!! 3nodding heart  

Izzykun88
Captain

Popular Informer

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Gaia Guild Of Britney Spears

Manage Your Items