Hello all!

I'm truly sorry for my long term disappearance and haitus (that might continue til this pregnancy ends).

First off, my computer completed crashed and burned. I lost the OS for my computer and had to wait to buy a copy of it and then re-upload it. Because of that, I had forgotten my password and forgot what email I used so it took nearly 3 months for me to finally remember the email and password to my account.

Also, I'm pregnant for a second time, and it hadn't been that long since my first pregnancy (Gave birth on Mar. 30th, 2011) so this pregnancy is a bit rough and hard on my body and everything. I'm currently in my third trimester, just hitting the 7th month.

Lastly, my daughter is turning a year old, and she is going to through new things as well. I'm spending a bit more time with her so that she doesn't think that because we have a new baby she is no longer important to us.

So as you can see, I've had a lot going on and I just haven't been able to get around to being here and updating things and all. I swear I'm not dead, just having to deal with RL problems.