Welcome to Gaia! ::

SemeUke

Back to Guilds

a group for any and all seme and uke to come meet and find others. 

Tags: LGBT, yaoi, roleplay, seme, yuri 

Reply The Guild Chatterbox
So...anyone wanna talk about video games? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsurugihime

Lonely Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:10 pm
Mr Never Smiles
Luna Knight of Darkness
Mr Never Smiles
I'm more a fan of Pokemon, Legend of Zelda and Sonic rofl

Legend of Zelda and pokemon are pretty good but I've never played any sonic games

The only reason I've played Sonic is because that's pretty much the only game my mom knew how to play when I was growing up. That and Ms. Pac Man sweatdrop

I see XD wll have you played Fire emblem?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:14 pm
Luna Knight of Darkness
Mr Never Smiles
Luna Knight of Darkness
Mr Never Smiles

Legend of Zelda and pokemon are pretty good but I've never played any sonic games

The only reason I've played Sonic is because that's pretty much the only game my mom knew how to play when I was growing up. That and Ms. Pac Man sweatdrop

Nope, but I'm pretty sure I've heard about it. A lot of my new guy friends are major gamers and I'm going to have to play a lot more games to be in the loop xp  

NutteSax

Greedy Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tsurugihime

Lonely Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:24 pm
Mr Never Smiles
Luna Knight of Darkness
Mr Never Smiles
Luna Knight of Darkness
Mr Never Smiles

Nope, but I'm pretty sure I've heard about it. A lot of my new guy friends are major gamers and I'm going to have to play a lot more games to be in the loop xp

i see XD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:42 pm
Luna Knight of Darkness
Noldega Spitefire
Luna Knight of Darkness
Noldega Spitefire
Luna Knight of Darkness
That's funny, because other M has been called the worst Metroid game ever.

Also, @ the marrow guy, any final fantasy game post 7 and not 9 or 12 is horrible. You should feel very bad for liking 10 because it's one of the worst.

Hail Kefka.

In terms of video games, Elder scrolls are good games, gripping plot, great immersion(save for oblivion, but it had generally good gameplay). Star trek online is ******** amazing for what it is. Team fortress 2 is still the best shooter on the market, since everything else is a CoD clone.

WHAT?! Metroid M is awesome! I love the graphics! I think Metroid fans expected too much in all honesty.

We expected it to not completely pussify the only strong female character in nintendo's arsenal of characters, it failed at that, and made her into a whiny little crybaby.

No in all honesty she was emotional scarred. Plus she had regrets and wanted to redeem herself to Adam. Plus a dark past is awesome for character developement. besides the character isnt enough to ruin a game.

There's believable then there's going ******** overboard.

Giving a badass female character regrets is fine, same with a male. But when you give a formerly stoic warrior woman character a complete sissyfit, gibbering crybaby makeover, you're ******** the franchise in the a** and addicting it to heroin.  

Deliciously Degenerate

Toxic Sex Symbol

8,075 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Tsurugihime

Lonely Phantom

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:46 pm
Noldega Spitefire
Luna Knight of Darkness
Noldega Spitefire
Luna Knight of Darkness
Noldega Spitefire
Luna Knight of Darkness
That's funny, because other M has been called the worst Metroid game ever.

Also, @ the marrow guy, any final fantasy game post 7 and not 9 or 12 is horrible. You should feel very bad for liking 10 because it's one of the worst.

Hail Kefka.

In terms of video games, Elder scrolls are good games, gripping plot, great immersion(save for oblivion, but it had generally good gameplay). Star trek online is ******** amazing for what it is. Team fortress 2 is still the best shooter on the market, since everything else is a CoD clone.

WHAT?! Metroid M is awesome! I love the graphics! I think Metroid fans expected too much in all honesty.

We expected it to not completely pussify the only strong female character in nintendo's arsenal of characters, it failed at that, and made her into a whiny little crybaby.

No in all honesty she was emotional scarred. Plus she had regrets and wanted to redeem herself to Adam. Plus a dark past is awesome for character developement. besides the character isnt enough to ruin a game.

There's believable then there's going ******** overboard.

Giving a badass female character regrets is fine, same with a male. But when you give a formerly stoic warrior woman character a complete sissyfit, gibbering crybaby makeover, you're ******** the franchise in the a** and addicting it to heroin.

interesting way of putting it XD  
The Guild Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces