Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Dawn

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for members of my roleplay group. 

Reply Shattered Dawn
Story catching upness.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuranoe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:48 pm
Yeah. Hi. I'm pretty new to this junk and stuff and I kinda have no idea what has happened in the story so far. I know some of the main points about Haseo and Tsukasa and my own character but that's it. So if anybody happens to have some kind of... documentation that.. er... documents what's happened so far could I see it or something?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:50 pm
Oh and thanks! xD  

Kuranoe
Vice Captain

Vanikole

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:45 pm
I'm sure Haseo could bring you up to par, though I pretty much keep tabs on where we are in the storyline. I can always come up with a thread to do it though, plus it'll be cool to recap and give people something to read for fun.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:01 pm
Ah, would you? I'll give you some gold for it. lol 5k? not much .... I'll go up if you want?  

Kuranoe
Vice Captain

Vanikole

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:11 am
No, no! I don't need money for it. I'm in the process of creating some form of reference as we speak. Don't worry about it, it's my pleasure.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:43 pm
Kuranoe
Yeah. Hi. I'm pretty new to this junk and stuff and I kinda have no idea what has happened in the story so far. I know some of the main points about Haseo and Tsukasa and my own character but that's it. So if anybody happens to have some kind of... documentation that.. er... documents what's happened so far could I see it or something?

My name is Demos and I'm a badass...  

KatsuoZ
Crew

Sol Arthias Kattis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:36 pm
-Demos Tyr Castor-
Kuranoe

My name is Demos and I got my a** kicked by Sol, who wasn't using his hands or eyes for the entire fight...

Fix'd.  
Shattered Dawn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff