Tired of playing games on Gaia Online and not earning enough gold? Wish you had enough gold to buy that cool item? Tired of people calling you a noob? I was even though I don't play Gaia anymore I love getting gold for people. Yeah I know I sound like a hacker and a Scammer right now but I couldn't care less about your gaia account. I got my friends rich easily. My friend and I have made bots like this for all kinds of games like Meez, IMVU, Second Life and more. My email is falyssa159@yahoo.com email me if you want more info about the bot.Please DO NOT SEND ME SPAM! Other then that send me your user name, email and email pass that you used for gaia and the amount of gold you want, Subject it as free gaia gold if you do not i WILL NOT OPEN IT. I will NOT ask you for your gaia password it is something I do not do. If you are a mule account please do not go over 50,00k the admins WILL get suspicious me and my friend have already tried. Do NOT SEND ME YOUR GAIA PASSWORD I DO NOT WANT IT!!!!! lots of people have done it already and it gets on my nerves. Thank you and have a nice day....(Gold may take up to 5 hours) If you are a brand-new player as in you just made an account a few weeks ago please do not do this your account will get ban. Have fun with your gold. smile