Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~Post bios here(or who you want to be)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kama_Jack

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:28 pm
((Ok I'll play a side character if they want me too.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:55 pm
depends on the side character. I don't know unless I know what's going on and yeah. Also the made-up is nice but as Ryb said there's a crimson alchemist already, and we have enough made-ups.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Kama_Jack

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:08 pm
What about either Russell or Flethcer Trigham?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:12 pm
...well wha could they really offer to the roleplay?  

elegantdemonofpoop

Kama_Jack

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:32 pm
Well since they live in the east town then maybe they recived news or something about the two brothers? Then they can somehow help out with their earth alchemy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:38 pm
mmm...still I have my doubts. I'm not entirely sure.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Kama_Jack

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:52 pm
ok I'll let you think about it then Fire.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:03 pm
((*listened to the discussion* they would never be able to help in the warehouse..that's only been going on for three hours and it would have been hushed over if anyone in the military found out..but if Fire does allow you to pick up one or both of the characters you could be coming to Central for other reasons...I can just see Alphonse, Ade, and Fletcher getting together and being perfect friends while Edward, Russell and a human Ty fight...it's the siblings of the younger and older ages....funny how all of them have something in common...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:14 pm
your right...Ed would have to put up with that Poser wannabe Alchemist and the Human version of an annoying buzzard.*making faces*"Yap Yap Yap Yap,At least I'm taller them you...Caw Caw Blah Blah Blah.."*Sighs*"He'd go flippin Mad over them Both."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:21 pm
((*she laughed softly* Ty is really no bird, if you saw her human version..and she would just pop him over the head before the arguement got too far, she does not have enough patience in that aspect...Ade, Fletcher, and Alphonse would probably try to stop the fight, but they are all in the same situation: The elder siblings have all of the control and they can tell the younger ones to back off...I want to draw Ade, Fletcher, and Alphonse together now..it sounds like such a good team...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

Kama_Jack

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:10 pm
So wait....is that a yes or a no? >_>?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:05 pm
((*She sighed* pm Fire about it...she still has to decide..so pm her about it as soon as possible so she does not forget to answer you..it's out of my hands on these cases...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers