Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuyu Muley
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:01 am
Welcome Potential Crew-Mates!

So you want to be a Fuyu Crew Member? Do you have the guts? Are you man enough?
Okay, it's not really that hard, but it is a lot of work, so make sure you're willing to commit if you're accepted.

A Crew Member has to. . .
- have free time
- want to spend that free time on the guild
- be a good communicator / work well in groups
- be fluent in Gaia-Style coding
- be an experienced role-player / literate
- have more than 30 posts in the guild
- been in the guild for more than a month
- have a computer that can easily handle Gaia's interface.

Does that sound like you? Fantastic! The next step is to look at the jobs. In Fuyu we split up the different jobs rather than everyone trying to do everything. The different positions we have are. . .

Profile Approver / House Assigner You read through character profiles, either approving and sorting the character into their house right away or working with the user to make their character a little better. You need a lot of patience for this job!

Membership When threads end with, "if you have any questions, ask below", you're the one users are asking. You go through threads like those, the suggestion box, and OOC to help people get around the guild. Basically, keep our users happy and informed! This jobs requires a lot of patience as well, and you have to know the guild really, really well.

Events Coming up with and running events! It sounds fun, but it is a lot of work. You plan, set up the event, figure out details like specific threads and prizes, help it run smoothly, and when it's all over clean up and evaluate how it went. It's a lot of work, but when it comes time to set up and run the event the rest of crew will usually lend a hand.

House-Keeping Organization would be another word for it. It's probably the easiest job, you just need to be good at checking threads such as teacher sign-up lists, club sign-up lists, etc. You'll be in charge of keeping the details going smoothly (a lot of copying & pasting!).

Additions & Graphics Adding new threads and aspects to the guild. It's kind of like the Events job, except the additions are (hopefully) there to stay. Not only adding threads, it is also making graphics for the guild to go with the shiny new threads. This job is usually reserved for experienced crew members, but I though you should know it's there.

Okay, thank you for reading! You're ready to apply!
Simply copy the code below, paste it into your reply, and fill out the information in its entirety.

[color=white]xxxxx[/color][size=18]USERNAME[/size]
[size=10]
[b]Preferred Name:[/b] If you have none, erase this option.
[b]Age:[/b] Your age.
[b]Time Zone:[/b] What time zone you live in.
[b]Fuyu:[/b] About how long have you been in Fuyu Academy?

[b]Gaia:[/b] How long have you been on Gaia (does not have to be exact)? Do you log on often?

[b]Experience:[/b] Any experience with working a guild / being a moderator?

[b]Positions:[/b] Please put the three jobs you're most interested in (in order from most interested to least): Profile Approver / House Assigner, Membership, Events, House-Keeping, Additions & Graphics.

[b]Reason:[/b] Why do you want to be a crew member?

[b]Misc:[/b] Any thing else you want to say or ask here.

[/size]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:02 am
Example

xxxxxJohn_Smith

Preferred Name: John
Time Zone: EST
Fuyu: About 3 years

Gaia: I've been on Gaia for four years, and I log on almost every day.

Experience: I don't have any guild experience, but I've run a few role-play threads in Gaia's main forums.

Positions: Profile Approver / House Assigner, House-Keeping, Events

Reason: I want to be a crew member because I've loved role-playing in Fuyu! I want to help the guild do well. (( You should write a little more, but this only an example, so I'm leaving it as this. ))

Misc: I really want to help out and am willing to work hard, please consider me!

Fuyu Muley
Captain

RikuoTsukinura

Devoted Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:20 am
xxxxxNoraTsudomaru

Time Zone: central time zone
Fuyu: its been a while, I sorta forgot when I joined cat_sweatdrop

Gaia: between 2 and 3 years and I try to sign in everyday

Experience: not much, im the VC of a couple other guilds but they died a long time ago unfortunately

Positions: Profile Approver / House Assigner, Membership, House-Keeping

Reason: really liked this guild, I don't want it to die

Misc: im a part of a lot of other guilds, so i'd need to be quoted by anyone rping with me cat_sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:46 pm
xxxxxZimbuTessen

Preferred Name: Ozzi. [Zimbu is my main OC name]
Time Zone: Central
Fuyu: A few years?

Gaia: Been on Gaia since the begining, though not with this account. Log on almost every day.

Experience: Vice cap of two, crew of three, admin of two, one being a remake of one of Gaia's oldest Academy rp.

Positions: Membership, Events, House-Keeping,

Reason: To help it grow. Showed alot of promise and activity.

Misc: Flabberdoodle.

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Vladimire_Vlod

Fashionable Vampire

4,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:11 pm
xxxxxVladimire_Vlod

Preferred Name: Kihm or Vlad.
Time Zone: GMT+8:00.
Fuyu: About 2 - 3 years

Gaia: Around 4 years. I'm mostly active around weekends.

Experience: Yes, in a way.

Positions: Profile Approver / House Assigner, Membership or/and Events.

Reason: I have nothing else to do and I kinda miss this guild so I want to help out.

Misc: My experiences in moderating in role-plays are not in guilds and threads in gaia but I think its just the same.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:35 am
xxxxxThe Poetic Soldier

Preferred Name: Poetic
Time Zone: What time zone you live in.
Fuyu: I've been here for a year and a half, maybe two.

Gaia: I've been on gaia four years. I don't get on often due to health issues, work and school, but I do try to make time for it at least four to five days a week for anywhere from twenty minutes to two hours.

Experience: I run my own guild which due to recent event has been shut down, but I'd love to get back into the swing of thins

Positions: Additions & Graphics

Reason: I have okay graphic making skills and Fuyu seems like a great place where I can hone those abilities.

Misc: N/A

Autumn Object Head

Astral Goat

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:52 pm
xxxxxAngel of Death112

Preferred Name: Angel
Time Zone: Pacific
Fuyu: I've been here since Fuyu first started

Gaia: About five years now. I log on every day for about an hour or two. More if i'm RPing with people.

Experience: Been a mod to three other guilds and a Head Mod for a couple weeks to watch over the guild until the real owner came back.

Positions: Please put the three jobs you're most interested in (in order from most interested to least): Profile Approver / House Assigner, Events, Membership

Reason: Been here for a while and I don't want it to vanish after so long.

Misc: Put on your game face. We're going in hot.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:11 am
xxxxxLabodamie

Preferred Name: Noah if you want. You can call me whatever you'd like though ^.^
Time Zone: Well I'm in Beijing until may 15th (I think O.o), but usually I'm a central boy.
Fuyu: Since it started...

Gaia: A VERY long time. I log on pretty much every day usually, but while I'm in China I'll be logging on rarely. I'll be back home pretty soon though.

Experience: Aren't I a mod for this guild..? haha I haven't done a very good job here, but I have been a pretty decent mod in my time.

Positions: Profile Approver / House Assigner, Membership, Events

Reason: I enjoy working with you, and I haven't been good enough to this guild. I need to make it up to everyone by doing a much better job.

Misc: How've you been?

labodamie
Crew

Fuyu Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas