Welcome to Gaia! ::

♛ Equinox: The Kingdoms of Lunaria & Solaria

Back to Guilds

The Sun & the Moon have always been sources of light & hope. Darkness is rising in the Kingdom of Lunaria, aiming to hurt who needs it most. 

Tags: Medieval, Romance, Treachery, Conflict, Fantasy 

Reply Solarian Palace
The Great Hall

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My-Demonic-Daydreams
Crew

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:03 pm
The room in the castle called the Great Hall is intended for the main meeting and dining area and used by everyone who lives in the castle. The Great Hall is a large one-room structure with a loft ceiling which is located in the Inner Ward. At the end of the Great Hall is the Dais which was a raised platform for the high table where the highest ranking Lord and Nobles were seated.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:52 pm
Wolf Road

User Image
xxxxxxxx.xxxPerounelle Alliynnor Syhbblxx
xxxxxxx Cherish the friend who tells you a harsh truth,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx wanting ten times more to tell you a loving lie

Perounelle looked at the ground, her face completely red as she walked to the great hall. Luckily for her, she also didn't happen to pass any of her servants, so she didn't have to explain why her face was so red. Perounelle's mind was just swimming with so many thoughts, and for some reason, her stomach had butterflies. She couldn't explain it, but it felt almost as if something was tickling her stomach, making her just...happy, for some reason. And all because of a complement? She didn't understand, but was sure that it was going to be a one time thing. At least she hoped so.

When she lead him to the great hall, dinner was already out for them, and steaming. She saw her head royal knight, Arthur, walk past the room, and she quickly caught up to him, and said, "Don't let any servants in here!" Arthur raised an eyebrow, both at her red cheeks, and her words, but Perounelle's face remained to normal, and he finally nodded, heading out to keep the servants from intruding on their dinner.

Perounelle nodded and looked back at Vincent, her face now returned to its normal, neutral state. She saw the chairs were already pulled out by them, and she lead him to one chair, where a steaming hot plate of beautiful food lied. There was a medium sized steak with herbs adorning it, and a rich sauce all over it. With that was a salad, and bread with butter. There were also various vegetables, like steamed corn, brussels sprouts, broccoli, and her eggplant. They were all seasoned generously, with lots to go around.

She sat down and stretched slightly, looking at him, and finally answering his question. "There are six sectors of my knights and wizards in general. The sixth is for normal guards patrolling the area, and policemen. The fifth are the guards who are adept to attack for protection. The fourth are the guards and wizards who are part of my military army, and only are called for army forces. The third sector is made of wizards and knights who will perform missions for me. Second sector is only for wizards who are....in the torture and execution force. First sector is protection of me, and the people I wish to protect only. There are about 5 people in my first sector. Arthur, that knight you just said, is my royal knight." She nodded and then said, "Why did you ask?" Perounelle leaned her elbow on the table, her hand holding up her head, looking at him boredly, tapping the knife on the tablecloth absentmindedly.

Subtle Antiquity
Captain

Dangerous Gaian

EvilRoads

Shy Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:01 pm
User Image
Vincent Lunaria
The Never Ending Forest

Vincent thought it strange that she ask for the servants not to intrude.The dining room was amazing to say the least, he had never been to a place so...not clean but elegant. Smiling he sat down and looked at the food for a second, tempted to just dig in but when she spoke he turned to face her. Nodding along he was a tad disappointed, having hoped to been protecting her but his didn't seem too bad. "Oh I was just wondering what I would be doing" he said as he looked back her. He tilted his head slightly and paused. "You seem bored, is everything all right?" he asked.

Buttercream Belle

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:57 pm
Wolf Road

User Image
xxxxxxxx.xxxPerounelle Alliynnor Syhbblxx
xxxxxxx Cherish the friend who tells you a harsh truth,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx wanting ten times more to tell you a loving lie

Perounelle nodded to his words, playing with her knife as she looked down at the table when he spoke. She twirled it around, and then said, "Are you disappointed with your position?" Perounelle looked up at him, and then put the knife down, leaning back in her chair. "I was considering putting you in my first squad...But I'd like you to have more experience being a knight. You'll find it's rather different that being a mercenary." She dusted the ends of her dress off, and then said, "I understand you disappointment, however. It's very noble of you to want to serve me, thank you." Perounelle paused and looked at him with sad eyes, then. "My royal knights are prepared to die for me...It hurts me to say that they are put in the position for that reason. To protect their queen till' the end..." Perounelle sighed and then said, "My knights and I...We fight side by side, so I don't have to be the one watching them be hurt....So I don't have to feel responsible. Unnecessary bloodshed is something that saddens me, and I try to have as least as possible in my country especially." Perounelle then gave him a soft, shy smile. "Perhaps one day you and I may fight side by side. Maybe not now, but i'm sure soon."

She paused, and then went back to his question about if she was okay. Perounelle looked around, making sure they were alone, and then said, "Do I...Really? Well, normally my servants get me to act as ladylike as possible. With them not here, I suppose there's nothing for me to focus on." She shrugged and then said, "Enough of my talking, i'm sure you'd rather eat than listen to me speak. Please, by all means, eat at your heart's desire." Perounelle's went back to the serious, but soft expression, a grabbed her nearby glass of wine, raising it up. "To the skies, Equinox, and the land's newest knight." Perounelle nodded to him in respect, her newest knight. In every place across this country, toasts were to one side, and one side only. To the moon, or to the sun. She never toasted to either of them. She toasted to the land, and the skies, staying forever neutral.

Subtle Antiquity
Captain

Dangerous Gaian

EvilRoads

Shy Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:11 pm
User Image
Vincent Lunaria
The Never Ending Forest

Road chuckled and shook his head. "No no, I'm fine were I'm at. I mean, not like it wouldn't be nice to fight alongside you" he said with a kind smile. He took his glass and raised it with her. "Thank you" he said and then took a sip of the drink. It tasted differently than anything he had drank before, it was nice. "Is there a party going on in town?" he asked, feeling people moving about the castle at a high speed. During his walk through the castle earlier he had planted several plants through out so he could get a feel for the area.

(Sorry, got brain dead XD )

Buttercream Belle

Solarian Palace

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces