Welcome to Gaia! ::

♛ Equinox: The Kingdoms of Lunaria & Solaria

Back to Guilds

The Sun & the Moon have always been sources of light & hope. Darkness is rising in the Kingdom of Lunaria, aiming to hurt who needs it most. 

Tags: Medieval, Romance, Treachery, Conflict, Fantasy 

Reply Solarian Palace
Prison Chambers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Full Of Envy

3,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:40 am
Buttercream Belle

~-~Shot down by strangers who's glances can cripple~-~

All alone he terns to stone....

While holding his breath half to death

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Now what a nasty tongue for such a pretty face." He chided, not even giving her a second glance, really, she could throw all the insults she wanted, in the end, she is still returned into her prison.

"Deary, i didn't expect you to retain the information i was giving, so of cores i know you were not listening." Lucain said, finally looking at her, flashing her a smug smirk.

"Though, its sad to see that you are so eager to get away from me." He chuckled, turning to face her, crossing his arms behind his back."And i have taken good care of the wing so far haven't i? you should be grateful i haven't snapped it yet~!" He said, his tone cheery and light."But then, id be out a servant...so i suppose you are safe.."

Terrified of whats inside

To save his live

~-~The heart and devour the soul~-~

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:18 pm
User Image
Everythingxx thatxx usedxx toxx bexxxx sinxx isxx nowxxxx disease.
xxx
xxx ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅɪsᴇᴀsᴇ. xxx

“ Quietus. ”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Quietus clenched her fist when he complimented her. He had no right, and he didn't deserve to say such things in the first place. Pretty face. It made her want to scoff. And there was that pet name again. Why the hell was he calling her 'dear' anyway. It irritated her that his combacks were better than hers.

Quietus's face formed into a sour smile before she finally said, "Fine by me if you snap. I'm screwed anyway, you've awoken Perennial's memories. It's up to her whether I take over or disappear at this point. For your sake, If I do happen to disappear, I hope my leave will cause your life to become even more of a hell." She snarled this out, and crossed her arms, now looking a lot more smug at this very moment. She then finally added, "Yeah, yeah, i'm safe. Now i'd like to not see your face anymore."

Quietus waved him off, her copper eyes peering straight at him.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Full Of Envy

Subtle Antiquity
Captain

Dangerous Gaian

Full Of Envy

3,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:26 pm
Buttercream Belle

"Oh, no you don't understand..id be down a servant...that's it, i can always get another one." He said with a grin." So with that, dear, i call you back." He said with a grin."And quite the contrary, only one who's life is hell..is you.." He said, snapping his fingers and laying his palm out flat, waiting fro the same green essace to move from the queen and back to its winged form.

To save his live

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:38 pm
Full Of Envy

User Image
xxxxxxxx.xxxPerounelle Alliynnor Syhbblxx
xxxxxxx Cherish the friend who tells you a harsh truth,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx wanting ten times more to tell you a loving lie

Quietus would've cursed his heritage back to the beginning of the world at that moment, but the black smog had began to envelop her before she got her chance to say anything. She scowled as it surrounded her, shortening the dress and turning it the beautiful satin white. Her consciousness was starting to disappear, and her presence was beginning to be pushed back so Perounelle's could have room. Once Quietus was sent back to her solitary prison, Perounelle drifted back, but still wasn't fully there.

The dress and everything else was back to normal, and the queen stood there, motionless, her eyes blank, consciousness mixing together. Her body felt cold, and empty, and she couldn't really "see" anything. It all was just there...

Suddenly, Perounelle lost her equilibrium, and she tried to step out to keep herself from falling, but it seemed to only make her drift even more out of consciousness. She started falling lifelessly to the floor, much like a porcelain doll. Her eyes were blank and void, body cold.

Subtle Antiquity
Captain

Dangerous Gaian

Full Of Envy

3,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:25 pm
Buttercream Belle

Lucain held his arm out, effortlessly, catching the girl, and setting her down against the wall."We cant have them thinking that o broke out and wounded there queen can we?" He said, standing back up,dusting invisible dirt off his jacket." And, even though you were reluctant, you did get me out." He said as he snapped his figures, purplish smoke formed a small ,portal like thing, looking threw it it lead to a rather homly looking place, lined with books, and odd things in jars."So, there you are." He said, making his way to the portal.

To save his live

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:31 pm
Full Of Envy

User Image
xxxxxxxx.xxxPerounelle Alliynnor Syhbblxx
xxxxxxx Cherish the friend who tells you a harsh truth,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx wanting ten times more to tell you a loving lie

Perounelle's consciousness slowly started drifting back to her, and she opened her eyes, her vision blurry and distorted. The only thing she could make out was a purplish smoke surrounding the cell, and suddenly, it was gone. Perounelle's vision focused, and she looked to her left and right slowly, seeing the door to his prison cell agape, and her lip tightened. He was out. There was no going back on any of her actions now, especially because she couldn't remember them in the first place.

She stood up, looking around, before reaching in her pocket to find every single key intact. It was going to happen...Perounelle knew it, but at this very moment, she simply wanted to know how...and why it happened to her, especially. It didn't make sense. What did he know?

Perounelle didn't dwell on her thoughts. She sighed and closed the prison cell, making her way back to her own quarters, mind still reeling from the events prior.

Subtle Antiquity
Captain

Dangerous Gaian

Solarian Palace

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out