Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: Town of Thorns(End) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blazesawk333

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:51 pm
King of Relms

XxNinjaLegendXx

Nebbia d Argento
- Max -
User Image

Meister

If life is as short as you say it is...

----------------------------------

Watch the plants coming towards him, Max being to laugh. Hey, got to tell you something witch. You are the toughest, most stubborn being I ever faced. And if I'm going to go down, I'm going down swinging. He said as he quickly summoned both one of the blade-heads and Melani to his hands. Focusing the energy he had last, Max shouted to the top of his lungs and being to run straight towards the witch head on. With powerful slashes, he cut down the plants more and more, running on top of their stems until he saw the witch in sight. Max throw the blade-head at her as another blade undetected by the witch carried a one his seals on it. He then waited for her to either block, deflect, or dodge the blade so he teleport right behind her and deliver the final blow. You won't escape this.

Then why the hell ... should I restrain myself?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:28 pm
XxNinjaLegendXx

blazesawk333

Nebbia d Argento

User Image

the witch simply watched as every time he would cut them down even more would rise up when he tossed a blade at her, she swatted at it with her root hand deflecting it away from her, the blades were getting annoying as they did not seem to serve any purpose but to distract and cut down plants. when he appeared behind her she turned around attempting to block,(i dont eve know what he did for an attack) but regardless of what he did a giant bud of what he was chopping down before sprouted up quickly during his attack only to come down and attempt to eat both him and the witch.  

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:40 pm
User Image

User Image

[ Melani ] [ Ballistic Knife ] [ Partner: N/A ]
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Galva Points: [0/50] ( º o º ) Witch souls: [0] ( º o º ) Kishin Souls : [0] ( º o º ) Kishin Egg souls : [0]

The fight was reaching it's climax, Melani could feel all of her strength being pulled into use with the execution of those last blades, the adrenaline was too much to handle that made her go blindly against the witch, loosing her awareness of the situation and as a result, ignoring the sneak attack the witch had prepared for them, thus she wouldn't warn her meister.

OoC: -------------------------------------------------------------------

Where: Town of Thorns
                            With: Akamichi / Max / ?????

King of Relms

blazesawk333

XxNinjaLegendXx

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:21 pm

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

XxNinjaLegendXx

- Max -
User Image

Meister

As the blade stabbed, Max began to raise his wavelength for the final assault on the witch. With his arm out stretched, he began resonate souls with Melani forcefully. Max knew that that his demon would assist Melani to produce more knives as Max's mind plotted various formula. Scattered about the area, Melani's blades littered the area but Max knew he needed more. Melani, this might hurt a little brace yourself. He said as his soul started the swell up as a swarm of blades began to form.

blazesawk333

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:19 pm
User Image

User Image

[ Melani ] [ Ballistic Knife ] [ Partner: N/A ]
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Galva Points: [0/50] ( º o º ) Witch souls: [0] ( º o º ) Kishin Souls : [0] ( º o º ) Kishin Egg souls : [0]

"Y-yes master..."
                            The blade replied slightly nervous, even she knew what would come into play if they exceeded the ammount of knives she was capable of sustain.
                            The resonsance was forced and as such the blade began shivering, boiling into a brighter metal caused by the infernal heat as Melani was running overload.
                            "Kyaaaaaaah!!"
                            The blades began multiplying, little by little the blades were born around the area until they literally swarmed the place.
                            Within the weapon form they could see Melani's struggle to keep the blades formed. Her pupils lost in a matter of seconds as the girl shouted having plain white eyes.
                            The power was too much for her to bear and her senses were confiscated as a result.

OoC: -------------------------------------------------------------------

Where: Town of Thorns
                            With: Akamichi / Max / ?????

King of Relms

blazesawk333

XxNinjaLegendXx

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:25 pm
blazesawk333
regardless...it was gonna be a suicide if you did nothing about the plant trying to bite you and the witch..but you didnt notice it...

Nebbia d Argento

User Image

the witch did not care she was going to end this one way or the other, the giant plant that appeared behind max would come at the two regardless if max would move away or not the witch would be eaten by it if nothing was done, she did not care if it happened as long as she didnt get killed by a fire elemental.  

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

blazesawk333

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:21 pm

King of Relms

Nebbia d Argento

XxNinjaLegendXx

- Max -
User Image

Meister

s**t, if this battle drags out any longer both Melani and I won't survive. Max thought as had began to extract all the flame magic from her body, by do this pain would start to slowly go away. Hey, take it easy for a while. I'll take care of her. Max said as all the blades were in position, quickly flew high into the trees and began use the energy he took back from Melani to activated the seal on the blades. With one swift movement he sent half of the into the ground as they began releasing an enormous surge of heat through the ground causing all the water in the roots the evaporate. As he prepared himself as Max began activating the magical symbols on her from before. Hey witch, you remember what i had said early in our fight? You better come at me with more than is half crap nature. He shouted as loud as he could,quickly pointed his hand, forming a large fireball. Without any second thought, he wiped the fireball towards the ground as he would finally end the witch.

(I'm so sorry for not posting in a long time i got frustrated on how to move next that i had forgot about it. So again i'm deeply sorry) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:59 pm
blazesawk333
you still missed the fact a plant basically ate her...and would finish her off...but i guess regardless shes gonna die so yea

Nebbia d Argento

User Image

As the witch was going to be eaten by her own plant the heat from the boy withering the plants seemed to stop her from being eaten, which pissed her off even more but before she could act the boy released a fireball at her, which when hit and explode nothing would remain as if it had disappeared or been turned to ash.

MISSION COMPLETE

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash