Reply RP at Hogwarts
A suffering youth.....I begin my story here our story starts

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Undomriel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:00 pm
Jack twisted his hand around his wand staff as the sorting hat fell easy upon his brow. He sat in a moment of silence for moments alone, and then he fell back into the past before his eleven year-old self. Back before the train, back to the city above the underground, to the car that brought him to the station.His mental rows, back in shifting color, to the car in which he sat with his parents. The driver wore a black uniform and hat that peeked over the top of his chair of red leather. He could still smell his father's black cigar burn, he could still see his own black cane in his hands, into which a hollowtip inserted his black dyed wand. The silver edge fastings glinted in the darkness of the dim car. His father sat to his right with a cane of the same proportions. Bobbing in the turbulance Jack could see his father's long dark hair waving as he took another smoke of the black scented cigar. His mother sat to his left, pale and blonde and pretty, a black dreww draped around her figure. She had peircing blue eys that Jack carried as a trophy to his primal life! He had long black hair and deep blue eyes that resonated a carefull watch, though he was only a silent little wizard.
His father patted him on the shoulder and looked into his son's eyes with his cold black ones...Then he spoke in his cold cruel voice...

'My future slytherin son....You will make us proud...You will show this school that blood counts.'

He realised he was in the great hall again and the hat was lowered over his eyes.....Impetuously he stammered inside....But the hat spoke to him in an easy voice that only he could hear.
'Odd ...My boy you are nothing like your father Young De'Coulmeir....

Some wit...

some bravery....loads of talent....

Strength and caring......you heart belongs to Godric

GRYFYNDOR!'

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:07 pm
welcome to the gryffindor house table have a seat with us.  

dawnee
Crew

Undomriel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:57 pm
The silent first year smiled and sat next to the other gryffyndor.....Something was going on beyond his smile, mostly alot of confusion in his eyes....Accualy, he was scared. As the other first years sat down around him he looked to the girl and said 'thank you'
and then he sat down.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:04 pm
you will be fine, here have some juice. just watch out for pranks from the other houses and you will be ok. if you need any help just ask, i'll try to help or at least point you to someone who can. my name is dawnee i'm a forth year.  

dawnee
Crew

Spazzed_out_Basil

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:33 pm
"Ya comeon." Conor said, greeting new kids for six years was giving his some courage to meet strangers, "Know any spells?" Conor asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:48 am
Vikki looked to the newbie. "Hey!" she waved and smiled kindly to him.

.[ Sugar.Quill ].

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:41 pm
Eleven year old Sunrise Adams Stumbled over her own feet as she stepped up to the Sorting Hat, making some of the students clad in green and silver laugh at her. She was so small, the sorting Hat didn't even touch her head until the brim was resting on her shoulders. She shook with every fiber of her being.
"ah, a muggle-born, i see why you're nervous."
Sunrise nearly fell off the chair hearing this voice.
"but, i do see courage, once you learn to face and conquer your fears. yes.....yes, that does fit beautifully........I see you would have to have a lot of courage to brave the streets of london, let alone live on them.......I would say....."
Sunny squeezed her eyes shut in fear, tears leaking from under the lids.
"GRYFFINDOR!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:38 am
Sam stumbled out of her place in line and passed Sunrise at the stool. Being so tiny and frail, she couldn't lift herself on the stool, and the Sorting Hat went to her waist. "Ahh, courage, strength, power, intelligence. I haven't seen this kind of person in two millenia. Better be:

RAVENCLAW!!"

The Ravenclaw table erupted with cheers as their first Ravenclaw ran to the table. She stood, no where to sit, until a second year waved her over.

"Hi! I'm Lena. This is my second year. How are you?" She asked.
"G-good." Sam stumbled out.
Sam looked over at the Gryfindoor table. "All of my friends I made on the train are in Gryfindoor." She sniffed.  

I B A Milkshake

AzulAmiga93

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:59 am
*Jack, isn't that the girl that you were talking to in the train compartment?*

asked a fourth yr girl named R.J. as she gestured to Lena

*she seemed really nice, but i only stopped by the compartment for a minute.*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:30 pm
Sunrise looked up and down the table for a few moments, her eyes hurting from the tears that had filled them minutes previously. She didn't know any of these people, and felt very small and insignificant at that moment. She wished she still had a home to be sick for.  

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
RP at Hogwarts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items