Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gamer Girls Guild [[G3]]

Back to Guilds

Here we girls and boys as a family, We game. 

Tags: Girls, Video Games, xbox, playstation, Nintendo 

Reply General Chat etc..
This is me...kinda thread - thing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:33 pm
So, hello to you.
And with you, you shoudl read you. Members of this guild.
I'm Dokuro.
I'm 27 and I've been here since what swedes call gymnasium. Which I believe I was 17 when I started here so it's close to a decade with gaia.
I'm Swedish and trilinguar but I write horrible dutch, worse then you can imagine. I just use my mouth and tongue to form words I have no idea how to spell, works for me.
I work, clearly due to my age and is as I write at my jobb...it is also 05:30. Night shift, woohoo! This leaves me some free time to do a little as I wish with my work time.

Pleasure to meet you all. Now to roam this newly found treasure  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:59 pm
Hi. I'm Stephy. I've been on this site over 10 years. I guess that's the problem lol. I have trouble letting go of the past. I'm 26. I'm a stay at home mom of 2 kids.  

XVNekioVX

Interesting Businesswoman

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:05 am
klein_eine
Hi. I'm Stephy. I've been on this site over 10 years. I guess that's the problem lol. I have trouble letting go of the past. I'm 26. I'm a stay at home mom of 2 kids.

Well who doesn't. I remember this place 10 years ago and it was a marvelous place. Felt like nothing would end. There was no end and the combined RP worlds intertwined in chatterbox. The group RPs where that of thousands players. I miss that a lot.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:27 pm
hallooo dokura, we have a lot in common! i'm not swede but i am tri-lingual but i can pretty much only speak them, no one taught me how to write two the languages :'c and i have two jobs but at my school job i'm able to pretty much surf the web all day XD which is how i got back into gaia ; _ ; been on this site since late 2013 too!  

Snort Like A Pig

IRL Noob

OmgABee

Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:48 am
hehe I've been here nearly 10 years as well. I've taken a few long hiatuses though.

So you live in Sweden??
I've always been fascinated by that part of the world because my heritage is Norwegian (and Croatian smile )

You ever heard of the show Lilyhammer? whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:32 pm
Ohh look replies

Snort Like A Pig

Great job learning languages. It's hard on your own ^__^

Caghyre

Jupp, I do. Snow and ice.. no polar bears though, I would have liked if we had wild ones walking about.

No, I had not. I do like the movie Död Snö (Dead snow) It is hilariously bad in a good way XD  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

General Chat etc..

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces