Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gamer Girls Guild [[G3]]

Back to Guilds

Here we girls and boys as a family, We game. 

Tags: Girls, Video Games, xbox, playstation, Nintendo 

Reply General Chat etc..
Do you think it's weird to have crushes on...... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it weird to have a crush on an Anime, Manga, or Video Game character?
Yes
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
No
85%
 85%  [ 6 ]
Other (if other, please share to explain)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Peridooot

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:31 pm
xXBeautifully-CorrodedXx
Lovely Lawliet
xXBeautifully-CorrodedXx
Lovely Lawliet
Lol, NOT AT ALL!

My best friend is into anime and video games like me and we both fantasize over hot guys in those types of things. And we don't find it slightly odd. Of course, other people do but I don't really care. Cause, hey, they're not the ones who get to go home and look at sexy pictures of Usui, are they?

My mom thinks it's weird though. She always says, "But you're never going to be with him" when I babble on about hot anime guys. And that's true, but who says I can't dream anyway? It's normal.

Besides, fictional men and women are sometimes better than real people. After all, you an crush on a woman in a video games and she'll never bag on you or criticize you because, well, she ain't real! And some fictional characters are drawn so beautifully, it's hard not to be attracted to them!

Besides, hopefully one day you'll find a real man or woman and fall in love with them like you did that fictional hottie. wink

So long story short, I don't find it weird at all. What is weird is that I've been mentally dating Link from Legend of Zelda for 5 consecutive years now. sweatdrop

But it doesn't doesn't bother me!

Honestly... I kind of have been "dating" a person from one of my stories since I was 12 or 14..... xD And that's only because I've been writing a story with that character for that story for that long, and I act out the parts in real life so that I could see if it would be normal so I pretend to be the character's gf... xD So...I don't think it's weird at all that you've been dating Link...! XD

Lol, I've done that too! I was writing a story a year or two ago and I dated the character I came up with... So he wasn't just fictional, he was imaginary. rofl

Then again, no one thought it was weird when we were kids and had imaginary friends. I wonder what changes as you grow up to start thinking it's strange....? O.o

One day, I might even marry Link. heart

There is a book about a girl who ends up dating and marrying her imaginary friend (he actually turns human which is how that is made possible). It's called Sunday at Tiffany's by James Patterson.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That sounds interesting... I'll have to check it out. Thanks! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:46 pm
Its not weird at all, tbh. When I was younger my friends and I would argue and fight over fictional characters... Not always manga or anime, its could be books and tv shows.  

p.l.a.y.d.o.h

Tiny Friend

General Chat etc..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas