Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission : Death by Skinner [ Open ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Il Vagantem

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 9:59 am

User Image
User Image

▂▃▅▆█▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Several other students appeared out of nowhere to help them. Julia gave a sigh of relief as it will make neutralizing most of these masked men easier.

"I'm fine, it is but a scratch." Julia replies to Gregor right after she finished fighting off some of the attackers.

Julia notices that her movements have gotten slower ever since she was struck from behind, not wanting to drag down the whole team down, she decided that it was time.

"Looks like you're in luck Gregor, are you ready for this?." Julia says as she runs toward Gregor transforming into her weapon form and latching onto his right arm.

"How's it feel? I hope I'm not too heavy for you to use."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▆▅▃▂

Kain Rath
Rainb00m64
oG Ace
The Magnificent One

II That Asian Girl II

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 11:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▂ ▂ ▂ ▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Kaiser Bahr

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂
Partner: Ryuzetsu Sanada

Kaiser makes a mental note of all their comrades and enemies. He then unsheathes one of his swords before facing Ryu. "We should remain separate. We'll have an easier time dealing with this with more people." Upon finishing his sentence and dashes into the fray, madly hacking away at the masked men, dancing in between attacks to change stances, allowing him more strikes at his disposal.

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂
Gregor Andrews
▂ ▂ ▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Gregor quickly scans Julia's injuries, making sure that she'd sustained minor wounds prior to using her in battle. Having deemed her injuries non-fatal, Gregor gives her a quick nod before raising his right arm, as if to receive her. After allowing her to form around his arm, he realizes that her injuries are far worse than he thought, wanting to keep this information to himself, Gregor decides that he shall use her sparingly, as to not aggravate her wounds. "Hey! What's our battle plan!" He yells out to his other teammates, knowing fully well that uncoordinated skirmishes would only drag this fight longer.

OOC:

IL Vagantem

Rainb00m64

The Magnificent One

oG Ace

II That Asian Girl II

Kain Rath

Loyal Friend

Cr1ms0nAv3nger

Toxic Raider

6,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 8:10 am
oG Ace

II That Asian Girl II

The Magnificent One

Kain Rath

handymanny12

Ryuzetsu Sanada
Partner: Kaiser Bahr
Weapon: Shifter; Fan, spear, katana, and scythe
Number of Souls Collected: 0

"Fine, fine," she says at his retreating back. She then transforms her arm into a sword again and hacks the guy nearest to her to pieces. "Pleasure doing business with you, my chunky friend." she says to her defeated enemy. She then grabs the child she had been protecting and valts over the battle landing with the other children. This move putts a little to my on her injury and she drops to her knees. She looks up at the petrified children while getting up. No need to worry little ones, I won't let then hurt you, she says as she turns in an awkward battle position that is easier on her injury.

OOC: This is getting interesting, XD  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 6:31 pm
Kaiser

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Kaiser Bahr

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Kaiser occasionally retreats from the heart of the battle to assist Ryu by sprinting to her general vicinity and slashing through anyone who comes near her, then quickly dashing back into the fray. As he does so, a big chaotic grin is plastered across Kaiser's face, as if he's enjoying the fact that he's killing countless lives on the battlefield. Whilst he's in the midst of slaying dozens of masked me, Kaiser notices a frightened little girl, cowering on her knees. Kaiser finishes decapitating three men before sprinting to the girl's location, slashing through more enemies as if he was a mad bulldozer. Upon arriving in front of the little girl, he sheathes his sword and puts on his gentle smile before consoling her. The girl then becomes more frightened as Kaiser was practically drenched in the color red, from slaying enemies. Puzzled, Kaiser decides that making a funny face may instead calm her down, unsurprisingly the girl becomes more frightened and cries louder. This draws the attention of nearby enemies, they then rush to the source of the sound. Fortunately, Kaiser makes quick work of them, he calmly walks through the the enemies' onslaught, casually weaving in and out of their attacks before completely arriving at a predetermined spot behind them. Surprised, the enemies turn their backs and pursue him instead, but as Kaiser sheathes his sword, the masked men's heads are sent flying and blood spurts from their necks, raining down blood on the battlefield. Kaiser sighs as he thinks of a way to calm down the little girl, he then approaches her one more time and pats her on the head, but to no avail, the girl simply cried louder. "Uh....Ryuzetsu? I may need your feminine charms to calm down this child" He says in a comedic manner and with a sheepish smile.

OOC: Oh guys! Please tag handymanny as IL Vagantem. He told me he hasn't been receiving any notifs since you're still tagging him as handymanny. xD

IL Vagantem

Rainb00m64

oG Ace

II That Asian Girl II

The Magnificent One

Kain Rath

Loyal Friend

Cr1ms0nAv3nger

Toxic Raider

6,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 11:47 am
Ryuzetsu Sanada

Ryu looks in the general direction she here's here partner. "Ya sure", she yells back, she then turns to the children and looks around the area. She then spots a building that looks pretty empty and leads the children already in her care over. The door, however, is locked. "Okay everyone", she says, "don't do this...ever", she says as she takes a clip from her hair and turns her hand into a spearhead. She then picks the lock on the door in under 5 seconds. "Now then, inside", she says sternly pointing, to which the children proceed, and she closes the door behind them. She then runs/limps to Kaiser and the little girl. "Alrighty, let's go sweetie", she says holding out her hand, the girl takes it and Ryu grabs her up and heads back the other way with the girl in her arms, but as she gets halfway there one of the men step in her way, ready to strike, and Ryu shields the girl with her body.

OOC: Sorry guys, Ryu's kinda useless right now, being injured and untransformed and all. lol

Il Vagantem

oG Ace

II That Asian Girl II

The Magnificent One

Kain Rath

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 6:58 pm
▂ ▂ ▂ ▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Kaiser Bahr

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Kaiser quickly surveys the surrounding area, deeming it safe enough for the rest of the team to handle the stragglers, he decides to pursue Ryu and to see if she and the children are safe. Kaiser sprints towards the nearest building, assuming it to be empty and his best bet to find them. Upon arriving, he hears the sound of clashing metal a few hundred meters from them.
"Oh no." Kaiser reacts quickly and dashes like a madman, fearing for the worst, he completely neglects his own safety as he injures himself on protruding debris. I hope I'm not too late...Ryuzetsu. Please be safe!

OOC: Looks like they dont really care xD Since nobody's replying

Rainb00m64

IL Vagantem

oG Ace

The Magnificent One

II That Asian Girl II

Kain Rath

Loyal Friend

Cr1ms0nAv3nger

Toxic Raider

6,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 8:44 am
Ryuzetsu Sanada

Ryu ducks at the last minutes so that their attacker hits the one behind them, "Whats the matter, boy's?" she asks, "Can't you hit me?" she instigates. The next one that attacked got a lucky hit. He hit the wound on her back with the butt of his sword, which sent the child and Ryu to the ground. Ryu is now a couple of paces away from the girl, and a bit disoriented, having hit her head when she fell.

Il Vagantem

oG Ace

II That Asian Girl II

The Magnificent One

Kain Rath

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 9:25 am

User Image
User Image

▂▃▅▆█▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Julia speaks to Gregor and tries to suggest their next move.

"I think we should prioritize protecting the children since they might feel more comfortable around you, besides most of our allies are currently caught up in the melee and we should probably wait until we can regroup."

Right as she says this Julia notices that one of her teammates have been knocked down. She notifies Gregor about the current situation and tells him that he should make a decision on whom to aid first, as some masked men were trying to break into the house where most of the children were in.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▆▅▃▂

Kain Rath
Rainb00m64
oG Ace
The Magnificent One

II That Asian Girl II

Il Vagantem

Kain Rath

Loyal Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 5:41 pm
▂ ▂ ▂ ▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Kaiser Bahr

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Kaiser witnesses Ryu receiving a critical blow, enraged, he charges forward, disarming both men of their arms in a single stroke. Kaiser turns around, glaring daggers at them, causing both of them to flee in terror. As Kaiser turns to Ryu, his face immediately returns to its original friendly appearance, although mixed with sadness, as he crouches down to tend to both Ryu and the child. "Ryuzetsu! How are your injuries?" Kaiser carefully places his hand over her back, accidentally feeling her open wound. "No, you're critically wounded!" He then carries her with both arms. "We need to get you and the kids to safety." Kaiser then scans the building for a secure room.

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂
Gregor Andrews
▂ ▂ ▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Gregor turns to Julia and acknowledges her suggestion. "Yes, that seems to be the best course of action, taking into account our current situation." However, before Gregor could add any more, he's interrupted by Julia's update on the battlefield. Torn apart between protecting civilians and his team, Gregor's mind drifts away to his past, when he was saved by the Meister-Weapon duo. Having made his decision, he tells Julia to assist their team before sprinting to the masked men's direction. Gregor quickly dives in, brandishing his two knives, madly hacking away at them, attempting to attract their attention.

IL Vagantem

Rainb00m64

oG Ace

The Magnificent One

II That Asian Girl II

___

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 5:51 pm
Ryuzetsu Sanada

"No, I can still fight," she says. "Please, Kaiser, I've been usless this far. If we used resonance....." she winces," we could freeze some of these guys limbs or something," she pleads.

Il Vagantem

oG Ace

II That Asian Girl II

The Magnificent One

Kain Rath

Cr1ms0nAv3nger

Toxic Raider

6,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kain Rath

Loyal Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 6:18 pm
▂ ▂ ▂ ▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Kaiser Bahr

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Kaiser sighs at her stubbornness. "Look, Ryuzetsu, I know you want to help but with your injuries I don't think you'll be able to do much. Let me handle this. Make sure that the kids are safe, after all, they seem to like you alot." As if by cue, the girl then giggles and holds Ryu's hand. Kaiser smiles and carries her over to an empty room, he then looks for anything soft to lay her on. "I'll bring back the children I find." As Kaiser sets her on a dilapidated bed, Kaiser leaves behind a spare longsword. "Use that to keep yourself, and the kids safe." Kaiser smiles before walking out and closing the door behind him.

Rainb00m64
Welp, I gotta go for now.

___

___

___

___

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 6:34 pm
Ryuzetsu Sanada

Ryu stays put, but she pouts. "Grown ups don't pout,"one of the children state. "I'm not a grown up," Ryu bites back. She didn't mean to say it so meanly, but she was in pain and disappointed that she'd been so useless. "I'm sorry. All of you come over here with me," she says, patting the bed beside her.

OOC: kk you guys. you're up for a bit. lol kik some butt for Ryu, XD

Il Vagantem

oG Ace

II That Asian Girl II

The Magnificent One

Kain Rath

Cr1ms0nAv3nger

Toxic Raider

6,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Il Vagantem

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 6:12 am

User Image
User Image

▂▃▅▆█▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Julia is confused as Gregor told her to assist the team while he rushes to the opposite side of the battle.

"As much as I would like to help our allies, I'm afraid that with my injuries I cannot perform at my best in my human form, however, I am still capable of performing my duties as a weapon, please try not to hold back as I am very resilient in my weapon form. I can see you have been restraining yourself from using me, believe me it will only prolong the battle."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▆▅▃▂

Kain Rath
oG Ace
II That Asian Girl II
The Magnificent One
[/unquote]

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 6:25 am
▂ ▂ ▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂
Gregor Andrews
▂ ▂ ▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Gregor, completely forgetting about her injuries, blushes in embarrassment. "I-I see. I apologize for my tactlessness. Let's have at 'em, then!" Deciding that eliminating the masked men pursuing the innocents takes precedence over their downed allies, Gregor, as if by instinct swipes at one unlucky foe ,using Julia's gauntlet form, activating her Soul Snatch ability. "W-woah...That's amazing!" Is all that Gregor could muster as he witnessed the man writhing in agony before he quickly dies. "Julia, does this ability of yours have any limits?" He asks as he fends off enraged mask men with his knife, parrying and slicing their tendons along the way.

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Kaiser Bahr

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Feeling guilty for what he had asked Ryu to do, Kaiser stops in his tracks and considers if his decision was truly correct. As Kaiser glances to his left, he chances upon one of his comrades fighting with a group of masked men, alone and on the first floor. Remembering that Ryu has a critical injury, Kaiser nods and comes to the conclusion that his decision was sound. He then hurries downstairs to assist his comrade, but not without longingly glancing at the door where he had left Ryu and the child.
"I'll come back. I promise."

IL Vagantem

Rainb00m64

oG Ace

II That Asian Girl II

The Magnificent One

___

Kain Rath

Loyal Friend

Cr1ms0nAv3nger

Toxic Raider

6,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:52 am
Ryuzetsu Sanada

Ryu rolls off the bed taking the sword with her. She then proceeds to look around to find something useful to do. She spots a window to her left and remembers that they're on the second floor. She then limps over to it. "You stay over there," she says over her shoulder to the little girl. As she opens the window she realizes she has a perfect shot to use her water pulse from up here. And she notices one of her comrades in trouble and decides it would be the perfect time to try it out. She shoot and hits the guy in the back of the head, effectively knocking the guy away from her teammate. The little girl cheers "YAY" her fists pumped in the air. "Right there's more where that came from" she says, feeling more useful now.

OOC: I am so sorry you guys. I JUST got good internet again.

Il Vagantem

oG Ace

II That Asian Girl II

The Magnificent One

Kain Rath

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items