Reply ♛ Kingdom of Bright-Field ♛
Making a Request.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixGodx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:54 pm
Can someone draw, My avatar alone with coat and sword. then draw another picture of my avatar with a Phoenix Behind him But making it look like the Phoenix is his Aura. It is for my Youtube Channel.
If I must. To the person that make the best two Pictures will get 1 billion Gold. ( Knowing gaia that not much now but its what I saved up)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:47 pm
PhoenixGodx
Can someone draw, My avatar alone with coat and sword. then draw another picture of my avatar with a Phoenix Behind him But making it look like the Phoenix is his Aura. It is for my Youtube Channel.
If I must. To the person that make the best two Pictures will get 1 billion Gold. ( Knowing gaia that not much now but its what I saved up)
Give me a few days, I've been looking for a good project.  

Kalihand Hishen

Shirtless Wife

PhoenixGodx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:03 pm
Lady Jin-Verscotch
PhoenixGodx

Cool beans. If you want youo can make more then one to see if I might like one over the other. It might be asking alot but I do want my youtube channel to be kinda perfect. but just do whatever you feel is best. Im greatful that your taking up the request. thank you.-bows-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:00 am
PhoenixGodx
Lady Jin-Verscotch
PhoenixGodx

Cool beans. If you want youo can make more then one to see if I might like one over the other. It might be asking alot but I do want my youtube channel to be kinda perfect. but just do whatever you feel is best. Im greatful that your taking up the request. thank you.-bows-
Not a problem my friend, just like I said give me a few days, as much as I love working on my art pieces its hard to find the time.  

Kalihand Hishen

Shirtless Wife

PhoenixGodx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:03 pm
Lady Jin-Verscotch
PhoenixGodx
Lady Jin-Verscotch
PhoenixGodx

Not a problem my friend, just like I said give me a few days, as much as I love working on my art pieces its hard to find the time.

Understandable. Take your time.  
♛ Kingdom of Bright-Field ♛

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff