Just a fun thing ~ ♥

Now this guild is the reason my lovely baby Roz came to be a real elaborate character and I have build a story and deep s**t and everything. Now I'm not going to tell all that s**t, it would take to long and look terrible since I am a bad writer.

But the thing that I often do is connecting my characters to Music >8D

Roz Phinx theme is Run Boy Run by Woodkid
This song represents probably Roz as a young boy more than now, the times before all when to s**t and he was a happy go lucky brave boy and as the text also say ("The sun will be guiding you") you can probably figure out who he looked up too.

But as I said a lot of bad things happened, over and over again, he lost his mind and his relation to the...*clears throat nervously* "Sun" aren't very good. At all. But not much fazes a God.
And unlike toe music video, Roz story are yet to have a happy ending, if it ever will.

---
BONUS!!!
I'm no position to put an official theme song to the guild but if I could it would be Centuries by Fall Out Boy
Why? The Kings are practically immortal and as many immortal has made a lot of great things as well as mistakes. A lot of stories.

So many here has so great stories, the Kings, the Captains, everyone!
All the great Legends and Histories of the great Kingdom of Bright-Field

---
SO!
If you have a theme songs for your character, Pleeeeeease share it and why it fits ~ ♥