Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Bandit Catch (COMPLETE) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:42 pm
User ImageSaiko
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Saiko Bloodsucker Human Docile With Jak

As Saiko was placed down on the ground and watched Jak get tied to a post she growled as she said to him in her mind. "Grrr if only there was some blood on him like a cut, then I could easily suck him up... As long a sI can smell the blood off of him I can take it easily I don't have to actually bite him." Saiko said as she was then touched on her chest as she accidentally let out a groan as she gasped out, not wanting to, she wished to not make sounds for this bandit cheif first, but to Jak first. She would of felt better about it if it wa sJak to be honest with herself. Saiko then tried to fight back her moans as she was being touched in areas that were sensitive; even though she was a weapon she was still a girl and places liek that still made her sensitive. She continued to look around as best as she could for a cut opening.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Jak1Strider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:17 pm
Jak Strider
Miester
DMA
Partner-Saiko
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fighting-Casual
"My memory is gone..."
XMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMX

Jak sneers as the bandit cheif begins messing around with Saiko. 'Are you just gonna let him do what he wants with her.' a voice in Jaks head would say. 'Is that all she means to you. is she not yours.' the voice would stop as Jak would quit struggling and hang his head low, making his hair go over his eyes. As Jak would look up, his eyes shined gold as he looks up at the Bandit Cheif and says "How dare you do touch to what IS MINE." as his nails could become instantly long, ears would pop up on his head, and a tail from his waits. He easily cuts through the rope restraining his hands before rushing at the Bandit cheif grabbing him by the neck, and slamming him against a nearby wall. "How dare you, who the hell do you think i am." Jak says his eyes burning with rage as he lands a massive jab onto the chiefs stomach area.He coughs up blood, as Jak releases him from his grip and disappears from sight, reappearing by Saiko. "Never again, will i let someone touch you like that, you are mine." Jak says looking at down at Saiko, while cutting her loose. Jak would seem to have changed once more from his carefree self to a ,now, more demanding personality. the four bandits, that were around jak while he was tied up, had all been cut slightly. These four jumped at Jak and Saiko, but Jak ignored them, letting Saiko take them out. Jak would then grab Saiko, pulling her to him while looking at the chief and says "You will die slowly." as he waits for Saiko to change into her weapon form before proceeding.

XMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMX

"...So ill make a new ones instead."

N7-Ame

Jak1Strider

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:11 pm
User ImageSaiko
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Since the bandit chief was crouching down in front of her she couldn't see Jak and also that she was closing her eyes trying to not give out her moans to him, she felt his hands all around, but now he was close to going up the next level. As she opend her eyes she watched as he began pulling his pants down as she tensed up for the worst part, but then there was a yell coming from behind the chief where Jak was, the chief pulled his pants back up and looked at Jak and raised his eye brows. Saiko even moved to the side to see him, then she watched as his eyes went bright yellow, ears, tails and claws came right out of him as she was shocked herself, she wasn't told that he was a lycin. Then in blinding speed she saw Jak holding the chief against the wall, as she looked he watched as he coughed up blood and fell, then came besides her. She was scared but also impressed as she was so surprised by how fast and strong he had become, maybe it was better if she didn't mess with him anymore after knowing this. Then when she was told that he belonged to him specifically she remained silent and nodded, then when she was cut loose she quickly stood up and found out that in this form Jak was twice as taller than she was, she looked like a small child compared to him. When the four bandits jumped to them, Saiko turned into her Axe form and allowed Jak to take her and to cut the four bandits down easily. As they dropped and she sucked their soul out she looked at the chief as he was coughing up blood and said to Jak. "E..Er Master I know how to suck out blood slow, just hold up the bandit chief." Saiko said as she waited for Jak to hold the chief in front of him as she was already starting to suck the blood out of him, but instead of it being fast this one was slow. The chief felt his blood draining from his slowly while he couldn't do anything to stop it. Saiko felt good about it but she was also scared of how Jak was now, she actually liked it a lot more, he was more demanding and stronger even, that was a plus fo rher.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Jak1Strider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:46 pm
Jak Strider
Miester
DMA
Partner-Saiko

Fighting-Casual
"My memory is gone..."
XMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMX

Jak spins around while twirling Saikos Axe form on his hands, slicing the four bandits around him. After letting Saiko suck their blood, Saiko mentioned she could suck his blood out slowly. "Fine." Jak says watching as the two remaining bandits turn into swords and lands in the Chiefs hands. "Now, come and die." Jak says beckoning at the chief, who was being sucked dry slowly, as he rushed at Jak with a flurry of slices, left right up and down. Jak easily dodged and parried all the attacks, as he began to smile, enjoying the struggle the chief was having. Jak then jumps back away from Chief and says "Come now, you take whats mine and dont even have what it takes to defend yourself." as the Chief would then have small cuts all over his body, that Jak landed while dodging, too fast for the human eye. Jak then puts Saiko over his shoulder and walks over to the bandit chief and kicks his into a nearby wall.
"b*****d, who the hell are you." The chief says, as his two weapons become human again and begin to run. Jak cuts both their heads off before appearing in front of the chief. "Who i am?" Jak says while squatting down next to the chief. "I have been called many things over my life time, now, im known as Jak. The one who slayed the Bandit Chief." Jak says while stabbing the Chiefs shoulder. Jak then pulled out the blade and began cutting the chief until he died, and then let Saiko consume his blood and soul. Jak then stabs Saiko into the ground and smirks. "So, your my partner huh." Jak says with a smirk, acting as if he had never met the girl before. Jak examined Saikos weapon form and her soul and smiled. "Well, from now on your mine." Jak says before turning away towards the cave entrance. "Come." Jak orders Saiko, believing she would listen as he head out the cave to see all the villagers still waiting for them. "The lot of you are useless, i outta kill you all and let your blood be put to good use." Jak says as he reaches his hand towards Saiko, his eyes dead serious, as a smirk begins to reveal itself on his face before a small rock hits him right in the back of his head. Even tho Jaks senses were heightened by his form, it seems he had a lot more stuff to fix as Jak fades into unconsciousness. It seemed the rock hit him in the right spot, as Jak falls headfirst to the ground. HE awakens moments later to have his ears,tail and glowing eyes back to normal as he looked around questioning what was going on.

XMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMX

N7-Ame

Jak1Strider

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:08 pm
User ImageSaiko
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

As Saiko sucked out his blood and the cut of bandits she sucked them dry, but when she was sucking out Jak's it felt very different, it felt like his blood had changed. It oddly felt super good, she liked it a lot and she continued to eat his blood. As she sucked out the bandit leader's blood he could feel his blood being taken out of him as he could not stop it, he had pain, constant pain. As the chief continued attacking, all it did was make his blood rushing more and more making him bleed faster. Then Saiko took away his soul and his blood as she grinned and ate all of it, she turned into her human form as she chomped down onto his soul, which was bigger than the other bandits she ate. She enjoyed it very much since the chief made her pissed off more than ever, she could feel his screams in the soul as she ate him alive, until there was nothing left he was gone for good. When she looked up at him as he said that she was his new partner now and was told to just come, she just frowned and followed after him. As she followed him out she felt very submissive in his care for some reason usually she was the one trying to get him to do things, but as he said those wordds and gave away that grin, she grinned back as she went to go hold his hand and was about to turn into her Axe form a big rock came down and bashed him on his head as he fell over knocked out. then when he went back to normal she groaned. "damn it... back to normal..." saiko said as the village mayor was grateful and left their reward and more so that they wouldn't hurt them and left, she sat down on the ground next to him and sighed as she grumbled. "hmph...wish he could of stayed longer."

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Jak1Strider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:20 pm
Jak Strider
Miester
DMA
Partner-Saiko

Fighting-Casual
"My memory is gone..."
XMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMX

Jak rubs the back of his head as he looks up to Saiko and tilts his head slightly. He heard her speak but didn't make out what she said, seeing he was still a bit dazed. Jak then stood up and sighed. "I guess we are done then." Jak says while stretching, the dizziness he feels slowly fades as his healing abilities kick in to help. "Lets head back then, we got our reward." Jak says as he walks back towards Death city with Saiko in tow.
EXIT

XMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMXMX

N7-Ame

Jak1Strider

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:25 pm
User ImageSaiko
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

As she rolled her eyes she just nodded feeling disappointed that his other personality didn't stay but she left along side with him carrying their reward.
~exit~

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Jak1Strider

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out