Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Ounen - Hiken Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonsko-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:05 am
"Nice to meet you, Chiyo." And she tried, and failed, to bow as Chiyo did. "Darnmit!" She laughed. "I can't bow like you. And thank you. that's very gracious of you. ume is your horse though, you should be the one riding it." She smiled politely, leaning a bit on Ume as they walked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:58 am
Chiyo laughed as well at Shinsei tried to bow. She smiled though, hearing her speak. "She is indeed my horse, but the two of you are honored guests, right now," she said, nodding her head in agreement. She knew they wouldn't understand and that they'd think she was crazy, but the time would surely come that they both knew, right? Soon, she thought to herself, the search for the others will start.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Lady Ladyington

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:54 am
Ling smiled at the faith Kuo-hao had in this newborn sibling of hers. Her eyes followed the young woman around the room as she attended to other customers, her eyes falling to a grey haired male, who looked to be about her age. She studied him for a split second before feeling the odd pulse on her back once again.

This time however, she placed her hand on the small of her back over the mark. "What's wrong, Ling?" the younger male voice spoke, as Peng looked up from his soup. She shook her head in response, before pulling her hand back and brushing the light purple bangs out of her eyes. "Nothing." she said as if she were shrugging it off.

She knew what the pulse meant which caused a mild anxious feeling to rise in her chest. Ling didn't know how to go about the situation which she felt herself falling into.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:06 pm
"Honored guests? Us?" Shinsei asked, with a realization. "You can't meant that we, no way. It can't be. We're not. Toshiro wouldn't be able to. There's no way I am. Oh no. I think I do have to take that seat on Ume. My brain is melting."

A sudden realization. The two of them were in Ancient China. Their friends were in Ancient China. She and her crew were Priestesses. But that couldn't be happening, because there were five girls. And Toshiro.

Sonsko-chan

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:40 pm
Chiyo smiled, laughing softly. "Honored guests, indeed," she nodded, stopping Ume so she could get on. She held out a hand, helping Toshiro up onto the sadle. "But yes, it is true, i'm afraid. And it seems you know a whole lot, for just having arrived her," she laughed softly. "Is there... a problem, perhaps?" she asked, seeing a somewhat troubled look on Toshiro.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:40 pm
"My Obaba-sama would tell me stories of this place. And of those foreigns who came. But there's five of us and Toshiro. In the stories it was always one or two girls to four countries. I...I just don't understand."

Shinsei shivered. She blinked, staring into the sky of the impossible place she could be in. "D'you think that would mean that...that my friends are..are safe in the empires? Please tell me they'll be safe."

Sonsko-chan

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:05 am
Chiyo shook her head. "It's hard to say; they more than likely are safe, but there's that slight chance they may have gotten hurt," she said softly, not looking up at the girl. "As for the fact there are too many of you," she said, looking over at Toshiro, "some of you may just be warriors." By now, they had stopped in the shelter of a forest, the tree's giving shade to the beating sun. "My village is just on the other side, come; it isn't too safe in the forest come night fall," she said, pulling Ume's reins before starting ahead once again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:49 am
(I really do apologize for the long wait. My computer is acting up even more than normal. Thank you, Sonsko-chan and Wind.scattered_wings for putting up with my infrequent posting.)

Toshiro was puzzled... particularly when Shinsei's realization hit. Part of the reason was, it finally hit him as well. He wasn't going to say that it couldn't be true, since it seemed to be the only answer that made any sense whatsoever. He was quite thankful Chiyo helped him onto the horse in front of Shinsei. Otherwise, he was certain he too, would have been a little weak in the knees. We're in the old legends that Shinsei's great grandmother spoke of... how peculiar... The mention, and specific look from Chiyo, of being a warrior clicked a little. That might explain why I have been feeling odd since coming here... but... if I was a warrior, wouldn't I have a mark? The itch on the inside of his leg was becoming more like a burn, and it was really starting to bother him.

Turning his head to glance at Shinsei, Toshiro felt a bit bad. She was worried for the others, which he had to admit, he was worried as well. "Why don't you try calling one of the others? Midori, or Noriko, or Ayame... one of them should answer. Hell, I'd even say try calling Ryuichi. He always keeps his phone on and on him."  

Parn Xelios

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:27 pm
[it's oki, don't worry about it]]

Chiyo turned her head, still leading Ume and a somewhat fast past; there was no way she wanted to get caught in the forest, seeing as the priestest was on her horse. "Phone?" she repeated, looking bemused. "What is this... phone?" she questioned again, although still walking foward. She knew the two came from another world, supposidly, but she still couldn't help but wonder what they were talking about; she didn't want to be rude, but she couldn't resist asking. "Is it a bird of somesort?" she continued on, trying to wait as patient as she could for the answer.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:38 pm
Shaking back into reality, she laughed. "Sort of," she began to explain to Chiyo, pulling hers out again. "You diasl in the seven digits o another person's phone number," she punched in Ryuichi's number. "You press this green phone and listen while it rings. When some one answers, you can talk to them from afar." She pressed the green phone, doubtful, and waited while she listened. Speaking to Toshiro, she explained, "I'll call Ryuichi first, then Ayame or Tatsuko. After them, I'll try reaching everyone else."

But how can this work? I mean, we can't have service, can we?

[[No problem. It's rad, 'cause you're good at roleplaying.]]

Sonsko-chan

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:22 pm
Chiyo continued looking over her shoulder in awe. "Amusing," she said softly, watching the girls progresion. "Well, if you get to talk to your friends, try to make sure none of them are.... well... not on our side," she said somewhat shakey; she knew they must all be close, but she also knew a lot could happen. "Although, I'm not sure it will work out here," she added, knowing she had never seen something of the sort before. She hesitated before turning her head back again, continuing to guid Ume through the darkening forest, the air cool and refreshing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:42 pm
"That's what I was worried about earlier." Shinsei nodded. "On our side? What do you mean? I was always told that with the Priestesses came peril. But I mean, like, if there's so many of us, how can there be so much peril in each kingdom?" Shinsei talked as she listened to, surprisingly, the sound of a phone ringing.  

Sonsko-chan

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:33 pm
"Things are known to happen, when the pristesses are seperated," Chiyo said softly, still walking Ume foward. At this rate, we'll be lucky to make it there by midnight, she thought, still seeing the exit of the forest a long ways off. "Come now, though, I'm sure they're fine. As for peril, well, there is more talk of war on these days, now," she said, biting her lip.
[[um, is that the reason? sweatdrop :seriously forgot: ]]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:34 pm
[i'm just going to say we made it to the village ninja ]  

Wind.scattered_wings

ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items