Reply The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild
Where do you think the locket horcrux is located now? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Tiny

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:38 pm
yea i heard that rab is sirius' bro and i dont believe it but it may be true...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:22 am
creutz
I think its in the Number Twelve, Grimmauld Place. Remember when they were cleaning the house in book 5, in chapter "The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black," page 108... there's this sentence: "There was a musical box that emitted......, a heavy locket that none of them could open, a number of ancient seals,....".

I don't know for sure but that is what I think.. I'm just sharing my thought sweatdrop

Yea i have to agree with you on this one  

sirkyle

creutz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:36 pm
Lily76
creutz
I think its in the Number Twelve, Grimmauld Place. Remember when they were cleaning the house in book 5, in chapter "The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black," page 108... there's this sentence: "There was a musical box that emitted......, a heavy locket that none of them could open, a number of ancient seals,....".

I don't know for sure but that is what I think.. I'm just sharing my thought sweatdrop

I agree that's probally where it is, unless JKR was just toying with us trying to make us all think it was Regulas Black but it ended up being someone else in which case I will be very disappointed. crying

Hear, Hear... 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:40 pm
Buried with Lily/James Potter.

Just kidding. I wanted to say something dumb. xD

I think there's a good chance (not good enough for me to put money on, but hey..) that it's in Grimmauld Place.

I think it'd be one whopper of a coinky-dink to find an un-openable locket in the house of someone with at least two initials of R.A.B.

angelicpyro

Eloquent Sleuth

7,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Minakimonirika

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:45 pm
dawnee
voldermort liked to take tropheys of his wrong doings. as a kid he took what was importin to that kid that he was scareing i bet he contude this pratise as he grow older. as for the locket RAB took what was in it so first we have to find out who RAB is.

I haven't read all the other posts yet, so I'm not sure if someone else said this, but RAB is Regulus A Black, Sirius's brother. The note said the person would be dead by the time Voldemort found the locket, and Regulus died shortly after Voldy began showing his true colors. And yes, my friend and I formulated the theory of the locket being in GP and RAB being Regulus the week after the sixth book came out. We firmly believe that locket is the horcrux, and RAB is Regulus A Black.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:11 pm
Minakimonirika
dawnee
voldermort liked to take tropheys of his wrong doings. as a kid he took what was importin to that kid that he was scareing i bet he contude this pratise as he grow older. as for the locket RAB took what was in it so first we have to find out who RAB is.

I haven't read all the other posts yet, so I'm not sure if someone else said this, but RAB is Regulus A Black, Sirius's brother. The note said the person would be dead by the time Voldemort found the locket, and Regulus died shortly after Voldy began showing his true colors. And yes, my friend and I formulated the theory of the locket being in GP and RAB being Regulus the week after the sixth book came out. We firmly believe that locket is the horcrux, and RAB is Regulus A Black.

would wound think regulus was so smart. When Sirius and Lipin were talking about him they made it sound like he wasn't that smart by joining the dealth eaters  

Snowlight Silent Night

Mule Custard

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:35 pm
i think regules black has something to do with it. his middle name COULD start with an a... maybe he took the locket to destroy it because he realised voldemort was bad? that is pretty far fetched though...  
The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff