Reply The American Military Guild
I need some help, please.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:16 pm
Please help me, I am thinking about joining the Air Force going into Nuclear Medicine, but every time I mention it to my friend he says I'm stupid for wanting to go into the military and I will go to war and get killed. No matter how detailed I explain it to him he always says that or how much information about the military i give him he always says the same thing, I dont know what to tell him I'm on the verge of strangling him, and his ignorance.

Also, what physical and mental preparations would you suggest I go through before I join?  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:54 pm
Don't mention it to him... and i don't know anything about the evil "PHYSICALS"............  

Docter Who

Xhaing

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:08 pm
dude forget him man hes just a commy probably lol yea you want to join join for the physical and mental........ i would suggest just for me what i did was go to it and i learned from them....i never really got readyfor..... seriously get a lil more info cause you dont want to end up like i did  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:29 pm
Nuclear medicine is aimd for another member of the guild as well I think, or you just made another topic. Anyway tell you friend to show a little patriotism and ignore his comments about your future career.  

Bossman Joe
Captain

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:56 pm
i will, thanks everyone biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:43 am
If you are planning to join the Air Force... Be ready to fold. Thats all we do really... Fold, clean, march, and eat. LOL... If you are in JROTC thats a great start but nothing will really get you ready. Everybody takes things differently.
heart

Contru

Distinct Citizen

[Dreaming of Silver Sky]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:06 am
Definately check out Lackland's site. They have a whole thing on what to bring, what to study up on, and how to prepare yourself for PC.
Definately know core values and chain of command as well as ranks Basic Airman - General.
Oh yes, and PACK LIGHTLY for BMT. D'x A lot of people have suggested to pack lightly. Numberous reasons. X.x

Hope that helps a little. xD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:49 pm
Idiots.
all I have to say is a quote from Ranger _66 " If you are not willing enough to stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them"  

azn_pinoy_warrior

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:37 pm
first on my list: you may strangle him. twisted damn hippies...

2: away from my agressive side, if you're in the air force, the chances of you even being toutched by an enemy weapon or body are... minimal, slim, barely anything... almost nothing, however you want to put it. also, if you go to college with the military, you automatically enter the RESERVE, not the actual Air Force, but the reserve. sure, you may be called up, but like i stated before: look at the math.

3: the Air Force's absolute awesomeness in the sky can not be matched

4: slap your "freind" for not supporting our boys (and girls) overseas--and at home.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:03 pm
I think you should stop hanging out with this dude...... He sounds like a real jackass to me..... neutral
If he's going to be so disrespectful towards the military, then I personally would not want to associate myself with him.  

Baron Marine Kommandant

Marxs22

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:39 pm
Good ideas, all.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:35 pm
marxs_22
Good ideas, all.
thanks o wait i din't post my thought lol sry  

Advocate Of Legitimacy

Ebby~Davis

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:05 pm
Alsop have all the ppl you love that are coming to see you graduate from basic training reserve at the Gateway Inn ( Also called VAQ) on base it's only 23$ a night and the cheapest hotel in the area; other than that they are gonna pay upwards of 70 dollars a night  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:48 pm
[Hollow Point]
Please help me, I am thinking about joining the Air Force going into Nuclear Medicine, but every time I mention it to my friend he says I'm stupid for wanting to go into the military and I will go to war and get killed. No matter how detailed I explain it to him he always says that or how much information about the military i give him he always says the same thing, I dont know what to tell him I'm on the verge of strangling him, and his ignorance.

Also, what physical and mental preparations would you suggest I go through before I join?
since no one is helping you i will help you to the best of my knowledge from my experience throughout navy bootcamp, you choose a great job, and you prob up in ranks fast, the physical shap for airforce might not be as strict as the navys but i will tell you that you need to be in the best physical shape since af doesnt work out much alot of their stuff is all mental and sleep deprovation plus alot of studying  

metalhead_00

The American Military Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff