Submit

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:35 am
Adenine was pacing out a bit, trying to figure out how she could leave the room now with the lack of clothes that covered her wings. No one would like her anymore and she would have to leave, and she really did not want to leave, barely standing up to the tall sinks in the rather big room. The towel would also not disguise the wings either, it currently hanging over her shoulders as she paced about the tile in her bare feet. Ty was going to kill her, she was nearly sure of it, the glass feathers on her back giving and involintary shudder at the thought. Even with all of the different people around who were probably more unique then her, everyone would still not like her anymore, not knowing that Kasumi was right outside the door.

((*sighed* your post was fine Fire...but Kasumi is probably going to stalk in there, pick Adenine up by her shoulder straps, and carry her back at this rate, since we all know Kasumi hates waiting..))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:00 am
((Most likely...hey good idea! *poked Ryb and then paused for a moment hitting herself over the head attempting to think of a post* ))

The wolf, growing slowly impatient even though she had not been waiting long. Standing up and changing back into her human form known as Kasumi. Her long black hair hung over her face as it always ddi when she changed back. Gently brushing her hair behind her shoulders and walking into te room. Catching Adenine pace back and forth, her showing wings seemed not to bother her at all. Crossing her arms and tapping a left foot on the ground. "Well? Aren't you going back or am I dragging you back?" trying her best not to sound angeried knowing that would only worry Adenine more, though not pulling it off very well.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:09 am
Hearing the door, Adenine suddenly turned around, feeling suddenly too out in the open and far too embarassed, wishing she could disappear right then and there. And there was Kasumi, she stopped and yet looking rather flustered. She could not go outside with her wings showing, they were a part of her and she was a rather modest person. She also did not want to be hated, that would really make her sad. Looking up to the older woman with a slight look of amazement and yet fear, since winced, hugging her arms now as indecision still kept her from doing anything. The simple, flowing dress of light cotton wavered a bit as Adenine scooted behind a sink so there was at least something between her and the scary woman, but she had to shake her head.
"I...I...I don't know...sorry..."
Her glass and metal wings were folded tightly to her, towel having fallen off one shoulder and her damp white locks falling down in long waves again.

((*twas poked*...please don't hit yourself...*huggled Fire's arm*))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:17 am
((*patted her on the head while giving a small grin* Sometimes I need too though. It helps to get my brain working. ))

Turngin her head to the side and letting out a small sigh in annoyance. Now having calmed down a bit she went over to Adenine and knelt down beside her. Giving a small grin she patted her on the head. Having realized now her wings had been out that gave her a reason to be scared. "You don't want to go back right now, do you?" Having come to the realization of the girl's fear she had become much kinder. It was amusing to herself, sometimes she believed that she may have multipule personalities though she never spoke of it.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:59 am
((*twas patted on the head again, smiling as usual* but does it not hurt?...losing brain cells is teh bad...your brain works well already, it does not need to be whacked...))

Adenine still was as close to the wall and behind the sink as she could be, watching Kasumi as the older woman knelt down to her. Wincing and her head dipping slightly when she was patted on the head, she had been expected to get clipped but her deep aquamarine eyes opened to look at the woman. But she quickly shook her head, rivers of long white hair flying about a bit as her hair was still damp.
"They won't like me anymore...they will get angry..."
Kasumi was certainly confusing to Adenine, not understanding how anyone could change so quickly. Maybe it was because she was always the same, she rarely, if at all, changed. But this Kasumi was nice, she liked her much better then the usual feared one.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:17 am
((um...how do you know when you lose a brain cell? I've ran into a wall head first one...left a bump, but it didn't hurt. I think I destroyed my brain.))

Shaking her slightly disagreeing with the girl. closing her eyes for a moment and lwering her hand off the girl's head. "They'll be fine with you, trust me." speaking kindly to her. Remembering that she is a child was really the reason she was being nice. It always felt alittle weird to be nice like this, then again it was needed right now. Surely with her being her she'd kick herself later, if anyone knew she had been nice.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:37 am
((*she smiled* you don't but it adds up after a while..I try to never hit my head...please don't destroy your brain, that would be really, really bad...))

As the hand from her head left, she looked up again to the woman, not sure at all if what was being said was actually true, but she nodded in agreement, a rather obiedient child when it came right down to it. She was basically being told to do back and when people desided what to do she often came to the conclusion that what they thought was the best course of action. Adenine was still very young as most people, or alchmists for that matter, went; she could make bad choices and she did not have the experience in adventures other people had. Having a fuming, angry sister like Ty did not help either, as Ty's only way of expressing that was to Adenine through their link; perhaps why Adenine was so passive all of the time. Coming out from behind the sink she still really felt ill about seeing the other people again as she was really strange, and of course having any of her back showing with the scars was embarassing. Still, the soft, white cotton dress that lacked sleeves flowed with her movements, her white ribbons still tied to her arms and legs, her feet bare, and the towel hanging around a shoulder, some of it caught on the metal that was attached to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:51 pm
Riza Hawkeye looked as Kasumi changed into human, then she began to smile. "Kasumi. So good to see you again around here. Hey? How come Alphonse is here and not Edward?" she asked pointing at Al.

Fletcher went over to Al's side and grabbed his arm and tugged alittle. "Its so good seeing you again Al! Hey? Who's that over there?" Fletcher pointed to Riza and the others. Russel stared at them and turned towards Fletcher and Alphonse.  

Kama_Jack

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:05 pm
"Hmmm...so thats how you do it....I always thought you had to use three items but using only two? I would have never guessed." Edward thought to himself as he turnt the corner,His head so into the book he was reading that he was totally oblivious to his surroundings.Edward was so Into the book that he went past everyone without notice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:53 pm
Russel saw Edward and walked over to him and touched his shoulder. "Ed! Snap out of the book!" he said. "Hey Ed!" said Fletcher and waved.
Riza Hawkeye looked at Ed and walked over to him. "Edward Elric...so good seeing you again."  

Kama_Jack

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces