Samantha_Grey

8,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:46 pm
that is so funny  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:12 am
Level -0 of Stinkoman 20X6 is a direct reference to the glitch level, "Minus World" from Super Mario Bros.
WikiPedia
World -1

There exists a method to reach World -1 (the Minus World). This level is sometimes claimed to be a myth but it does exist, although it can be difficult to reach. The Minus World is an infinite water level, only accessible through World 1-2, and was not an intentionally designed level but the result of a coding glitch. Once World -1 is reached, it is impossible to escape, and Mario is destined to die by running out of time (assuming he survives the standard water-level obstacles as well). The reason for this is because the pipe at the end of the level leads to the very beginning, instead of dry land, and therefore, the level loops, or repeats itself. The name was created by a glitch, and since it is not a normal level, the name is literally (nothing)-1, creating the effect of -1.
World -1 can be reached if Super Mario uses another glitch to pass through the bricks to the left of the warp zone area, and then enters one of the warp pipes quickly before the "Welcome to Warp Zone" message appears. More "glitch" levels are available, but only through special memory-modifying tools such as the Game Genie.
In 2005, it was claimed that David Victor Gehrke discovered the only known exit to World -1 thus far. It involves running into both a Blooper enemy character and a red fish enemy character at the same time, near the pipe at the end of the level. If this is achieved, Mario will die and restart at the middle of World 1-2. This feat was witnessed by many, but has not yet been videorecorded. It is important to note that no reputable source has acknowledged this, nor has any one been able to repeat this, and it is probably a hoax.
The Minus World in the Japanese Famicom Disk System version of the game is considerably different and has three levels, after which the player is returned to the title screen as though he or she completed the game. This glitch has been fixed in the Super Mario All-Stars remake.

RedVI
Crew

yzz_90

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:25 pm
Now, THAT is crazy!!!(^^^^^)
Unfortunately, the Stinkoman game is not without its glitches, either.
I only encountered one, which is good.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:51 pm
Finally, I beat the game, levels 1-8 in one full run! Now to wait for level 10...  

Jusuken

Keaton Koujou

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:29 pm
Matt the masterofshadows
I can't even past the first level...

damn spikes....  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:32 am
yay!!!
levels 1-4:eliminated
levels 5:in progress
levels 6.1:eliminated
levels 6.2-7:in progress
levels -0 - 9.1:eliminated  

lalobabaloo

squeegeek1

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:17 pm
whee I was just playing that about 20 minutes ago XD
it's fun 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:54 pm
I found it kinda hard, but I really liked the cutscenes.  

Athrien Gothril

Versatile Heckler

8,100 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Growlzagra

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:04 pm
It is freaking awsome and the megaman bits aren't half bad but if only the tenth level was out  
The Homestarmy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff