Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vivio1412

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:18 pm
BaNaNa_blend
THE Jan Valentine
Gundanium only existed in wing. It was a magical material that deflected beam shots and was impervious to bullet damage.

In UC we had Gundarium, which although tough, could not withstand as much damage. It was easily meltable and heavy artillery would damage it. Also, something called Super Napalm was more than enough to destroy it.
Building materials for other MS varied. Some of the ORIGINAL mobile suits were actually made of Super-high tensile steel.

In CE, we have Phase Shift. It changes the density of the armour or something in order to make it resistant to certain kinds of damage. Different phase frequencies would make it resist different kinds of damage, however the building material is unknown.

Also, Domino? I assume you mean Domon, Banana. Did you actually WATCH G before you spouted that nonsense?

I saw all the episodes in jappenese no subs, i didn t know how to spell it, and any way gundanium wasnt magic, all main gundams from any series beside turn A are pretty much god like (beside gundam he actually could be destroyed)

watch First, 0080, 0083, Zeta, Victory (I am pretty sure), SEED, and SEED Destiny

I am pretty sure, Gundams aren't god like in those series.....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:24 pm
Barsona
BaNaNa_blend
THE Jan Valentine
Gundanium only existed in wing. It was a magical material that deflected beam shots and was impervious to bullet damage.

In UC we had Gundarium, which although tough, could not withstand as much damage. It was easily meltable and heavy artillery would damage it. Also, something called Super Napalm was more than enough to destroy it.
Building materials for other MS varied. Some of the ORIGINAL mobile suits were actually made of Super-high tensile steel.

In CE, we have Phase Shift. It changes the density of the armour or something in order to make it resistant to certain kinds of damage. Different phase frequencies would make it resist different kinds of damage, however the building material is unknown.

Also, Domino? I assume you mean Domon, Banana. Did you actually WATCH G before you spouted that nonsense?

I saw all the episodes in jappenese no subs, i didn t know how to spell it, and any way gundanium wasnt magic, all main gundams from any series beside turn A are pretty much god like (beside gundam he actually could be destroyed)

watch First, 0080, 0083, Zeta, Victory (I am pretty sure), SEED, and SEED Destiny

half into zeta they get uber, and comon re watch seed  

BaNaNa_blend

THE Jan Valentine
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:40 pm
BaNaNa_blend
Barsona
BaNaNa_blend
THE Jan Valentine

half into zeta they get uber, and comon re watch seed
Actually, in ZETA, only the Zeta gets uber, and only when it's using the bio-sensor. It's the second half of DOUBLE ZETA you need to watch out for.
0079, 0080, 08th, Zeta and Victory ALL show examples of Gundams as machines, and not Gods.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:58 pm
That's why some fleets of Murasame could take out a Gundam right?
even the Zaku's and Goufs screwed with Kira in Strike...
bartfield in his own custom Gaia also got toyed with against Zakus and Goufs

it's all about the pilot

And isn't Zeta's Bio-Sensor outburst only showed in the last episode?  

Vivio1412

BaNaNa_blend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:13 pm
i was only in the last episode,  
Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items