• Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:36 am
KaoruIchigo
KitsuneChan8888888
KaoruIchigo
Marikz2Kule
KitsuneChan8888888
Marikz2Kule
I've never really gotten into the YugixAtem pairing... deeply at least. I'm more of a shonen ai (yes I know that term is now outdated but I don't know what the crap to call it now... so I'm stickin' with that word *feet planted firmly*) Yet... If I can find some good fanfics and picts... I'll probably get real into it. They are a REALLY good couple though. If you took a bunch of clips from the anime, I swear parents would think a lot harder about letting their children watch it. Especially in the last season where Yugi was holding Atem in his arms.. (or was it the other way around???)

No, it was Yuugi holding Atem. XD And then it zoomed up to them holding hands and they squeezed eachother's hands affectionately. I swear I was gaping when I first saw that part.

Then that's at least two people who were doing that... course... I was choking on my drink a few seconds later...

I was squeeing over that!!
Of course, I already knew about that since I read the manga, haha, but the fact that the animators actually zoomed in on that surprised me.
A pleasant surprise that I loved muchly though. <3

Yes... and when it showed the up-close of their hands squeezing tightly... *shivers* X3 So friggin' awsome!

3nodding 4laugh
And they were staring into each other's eyes so intently...
Haha, getting carried away now, my imagination. xD

Yeah I pretty much had the same reaction you guys did.My dad's girlfriend and I were watching that episode as well as the one where time is turned back and I randomly commented "You notice it's only Yugi he's noticing as well as when they're being sucked back Yami screams for Yugi to come back he doesn't say anything about the others."Did anyone notice the looks on Yami and Yugi's faces when ANzu had the DMG as her deckmaster and she had that dream? Yugi looks intrested but Yami's just sitting with his arm right next to Yugi's almost and He also looks kinda bored.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:53 pm
SetoJou [Puppyshipping] is my personal favorite, but YamiYuuhi [Puzzleshipping] is something that I'm getting more and more into. ^^
It's so cute, I can't resist!!!!  

Citi-san

Queen-of-the-Rogue

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:26 pm
That's why everyone loves it they're so cute together. No one can dispute the fact that they have a very strong bond.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:12 pm
yay! puzzleshipping forver! i LOVE this pairing!  

xXxcrushedreamsxXx

~*The Official Yugioh Yaoi Guild!*~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces