Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seven Deadly Sins- A Fullmetal Alchemist guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Random Conversation- The Guild Chatterbox.
Fan-Characters? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kormiea

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:58 am
Sayo_24
You must have a lot of patience to draw that... I would never be able to finish one if I tried. xp whee
I do have a few fan Characters... I was forced to make them for a RP with a friend. Oh, and none of them are a Mary Sue...
Let's see, I have Cadena who works in the military, Tali a Chimera, Sin a homunculus (she has such an original name sweatdrop ), and then we made up some things called sacrifices which are half homunculus, half chimera and they are: Insanity, Pain, Hunger, and Disease.
I have way to many characters.... >>

You thin YOU have too many? You're lucky to have so few . . . plot bunnies own my brain . . . Lets see, I have my Homunculi, Deciet and Ignorance, my Chimeras, Niko, Jenessa, Alram, Akira, my state alchemists, Tessa Lawrence, Karina Havoc. Then my others, Raven, Willow, Tessa Hughes, um, who else? sweatdrop

I have way too many . . . but my Inuyasha ones are worse . . . BUT! None of them are mary sues! Hah!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:04 am
Sayo_24
Well, I guess a few scars wouldn't be to bad... and I guess I could order a few new organs if they decided to do anything fatal. That or I could just stick with hugging Greed; you just have to watch his hands...

Greed ROCKS! He's not (as) physco as the others. Bit crazy, but much nicer. My friends and I have this inside joke, the Feltyoyo Family tree. It's made of us and fictional characters. Apart from the others, I've been married to Envy ( O, how I lothe him! crying scream but he is hot . . . sweatdrop ) And Greed. I choose to marry Greed, cuze he's my fave FMA character other than Ed and Al.  

Kormiea

milchstrasse
Crew

Aged Cat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:53 am
I have a lot of InuYasha ones. All put into fanfiction. But, that's because I was 11 and didn't know how to sort my thoughts. xD;

Not so many FMA ones. A lot of them are in my head, and never got developed.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:42 pm
I've got a chick named September that transports Roy into a differnt diminsion in one of my fanfics lol. I drew her once, but it sucked. sweatdrop  

Alchemist_Wrath

milchstrasse
Crew

Aged Cat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:29 pm
I fail at drawing. @ x @  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:12 pm
teh taku
I fail at drawing. @ x @

I'm not like HORRIBLE at drawing, but I can't draw on my own. My pichures will look fairly ok when I'm looking at another pichure while drawing it.  

Alchemist_Wrath

Random Conversation- The Guild Chatterbox.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games