Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sakura Kiss ~ An Ouran High School Host Club Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Fan Stuff Subforum ~ For icons, wallpapers, etc.
Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shikumo Hoshizuki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:42 am
[Ryoga-chan]
Title: Potion Commotion
Author: Drunken Shinigami (Myself)
Genre: Romance/Parody
Pairing: Tamaki/Nekozawa
Rating: Teen
Summary: Umehito Nekozawa has finally plotted his revenge for Tamaki Suou for hurting Bereznoff: A Misery Potion! But to all his luck, he accidentally makes a LOVE potion, and ends up making Tamaki fall in love with him! What can he do now? TamakiNekozawa crackfic. xD

Link: [x]

lunnera
Title: The Train
Author: lunnera
Rating: PG for tush squeezing but not by Mori! (He's a nice young man.)
Pairing: The beginnings of a Mori/Haruhi
Summary: The commute home is long and noisy, but reminiscing about the past comforts Mori... until he runs into someone he does not expect.
Obligatory Disclaimer: Ouran High School Host Club is owned by Bisco Hatori and not me, I just like to make them blush at each other.
Author's Note: This is most likely a drabble unless I get shouted at enough. And it will take a lot of shouting. Enjoy!

Link to ff.net

Title: Barriers
Author: lunnera
Rating: G, although this is getting into Kyouya's head, so...
Pairing: Kyouya/Haruhi
Summary: Without his barriers, Kyouya would not be who he seems to be to the world.
Obligatory Disclaimer: Ouran High School Host Club is owned by Bisco Hatori and not me, I just like find meaning behind the glances from the glasses.

Link to ff.net

Aishawithissues
Title: I didn't give it one ^^;
Author: me, aishawithissues
Genre: Romance/crazy story
Rating: adult
Summary: Hikaru and Kaoru decide to go swiming, but their pranks start some problems with the two of them.

http://aishachan17.livejournal.com/

orenjineko
Not mine, but I liked it...Some of the grammar is a little shaky, but the TamaxHaru stuff in the eleventh chapter was cute, no matter how corny it was. XD Give it a shot, if you've got time.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2967472/1/

And, FYI, I'm going to start my own fanfic based off of one of our roleplays really soon. I haven't written anything for real in a long time, so forgive me if it's not great at the beginning.

Simply_sakura
I didn't make this fan fiction but I just read it, and my eyes are FULL of tears! Its so sad! crying The first chapter is really long, but its totally worth it! I'm not usually a fan of Tamaki and Haruhi, but this one is just too good!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3061672/1/

Diclonius Kitsune Shayko
Ok..so this is a fanfiction about my encounter with the Hitachiin twins. It's a continuing story so yeah..., anyway..this is my first real attempt at a fanfic (I've written stories of my own but not fanfics really). In the story my name is Ami, I hope you like it.

“Man.. why does this place have so many steps” A young girl by the name of ‘Ami’ says as she walks up the vast steps of Ouran High School. “Here it is, the 3rd music room that isn’t being used” Ami thinks to herself as she opens the door.
“Welcome” Seven handsome young men greet Ami as she enters the room. “Eh.., is this the ‘Host Club’?” Ami asks but suddenly stops when she notices the two handsome identical twins, Hikaru and Kaoru. “Why yes this is.. princess” Tamaki says as he takes Ami’s hand. “Milord, you should let us take care of this one” Hikaru and Kaoru say as they notice Ami blushing and gazing at the two. “Umm.., excuse my asking.. but aren’t you two Hikaru & Kaoru Hitachiin?” Ami says in shy uncertain voice. Hikaru and Kaoru glance at one another. “Why yes we are” They say together.
“I see, I came here to thank the two of you” Ami says smiling. “Why would you want to thank the two of them” Tamaki asks as he is a bit angry that she chose them over him. “Well you see… 10 years ago..” Ami says.

Flash Back to 10 years ago at a fancy ice skating rink…….

“Ami sweetie, Mommy has to take an important phone call. Are you sure you can skate by yourself?” Ami’s mother asks. “Yes Mama, I’m fine” Ami says as she skates off on her own.
Ami skates around until she skates over an unstable spot of ice. “!!” Ami plunges into the icy cold water. “Hey…are you ok” Two young boys say as they pull her out of the water. “…” Ami lies on the ice, shivering and unable to say a single word. “Here, I hope this keeps you warm” The two boys say as they take off their jackets and wrap them around her.
“Hikaru, Kaoru. Time to go dears” A woman calls out to the boys. The two boys leave, Ami looks down at their jackets they left and read the names on the pockets. “Hikaru Hitachiin, Kaoru Hitachiin. I’ll never forget them..” Ami says to herself.

End Flashback………

“Wow, who knew Hikaru and Kaoru were so generous” Hunny says as he is amazed by the story. “So that was you?” Kaoru asks as he blushes a bit. “Yeah.., I’m so glad…that I got the chance to see you two again.” Ami replies. “Strange…” Haruhi says. “Uh..hey.., I thought there were only male host” Ami asks as she looks up and down at Haruhi. “Oh dear..” Kyoya says with a sigh. “Ah! What!? What could you ever mean..heh..heh” Tamaki says. “That’s a girl..” Ami says as she blankly stares at Haruhi. “Uh hey! Who wants to play the guess Hikaru game!” Hikaru and Kaoru say as they cover their hair and switch around. “That’s Hikaru” Ami says as she points to the one on the right. “Wrong!” They both say. “No, I’m right..I can tell..you two a part..easy” Ami says as she giggles. “How so?” Hikaru and Kaoru ask. “Well, I just can.. by looking at you two. Hikaru has such a warm gentle smile and Kaoru’s eyes.. you just get lost in them” Ami replies.
“Hey! Hey! Ami, are you going to be attending Ouran?” Hunny asks. “Yes, and I’m in Hikaru and Kaoru’s class” Ami replies as she smiles warmly, leaving Hikaru and Kaoru blushing.
“This will be bothersome..” Haruhi says as she sighs and shrugs her shoulders.

TO BE CONTINUED….

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3063151/2/
Thats part two of it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:48 am
The Roleplay based fan ficiton I've been on about.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3077683/1/

EDIT: 2 chapters up.

EDIT (again): Three Chapters up  

Fame Is Now Injectable

ninnerSHARK
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:07 pm
Anything by the author X Amount Of Words on FF.net is really cute.

^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:33 pm
surprised I've finally figured out the whole Fan fiction.net stuff!
Title: Guilty Beauty Love
Author: Me!
Genre: Romance(slight)/humor
Rating: K
Summary: Haruhi goes to Kaoru's house to study. HaruhixKaoru Songfic.
Link:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3090265/1/
Its not my first, but its the first I've submitted.

Aris`

Itazu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:14 am
Title: The Debt Paid Back
Author: Itazu (me)
Genre: Humour/Romance
Rating: K
Summary: Every wonder what would happen when Haruhi finished paying her debt?
Chapters: 2 (more to come!)
Link: The Debt Paid Back

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:10 pm
Title:Lucky Me
Author: Krys Yuy
Genre:Romance
Rating:PG 13/T
Summary:When Kaoru and Tamaki accidentally stumble upon a tender moment between Hikaru and Haruhi, the blonde host reacts in a completely unexpected way. Not that Kaoru’s complaining.
Chapters:1 (It's a one-shot)
Link:Lucky Me

Title:Look at Me
Genre:General/Romance
Rating:K
Summary:Hikaru contemplates exactly what he wants from the Host Club’s pauper.
Link:Look at Me

Title:Letter Trouble
Genre:Romance/Humor
Rating:K
Summary:Hikaru finds a letter from an admirer of Haruhi’s and – jumping to conclusions – gets jealous.
Link:Letter Trouble

Three awsome one-shots by one awsome author. (Same person who made FRoP

kisagari-chan

Itazu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:14 am
I luff Krys Yuy's fanfics! I read them not too long ago, they're amazing.

Anywho, Chapter 2 of my fanfic's up.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:31 pm
Up to chapter five on mine! *celebrates*

Um...I'm working on six tonight, 'cause five was too short, thus making is a total jip. XD  

Fame Is Now Injectable

Fame Is Now Injectable

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:51 am
Chapter six will be posted in a few hours...XP When I feel like finishing the last sentence.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:17 pm
I really wish I could write. *sad*  

kisagari-chan

Yofiel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:11 pm
Title: A love of convenience
Author: BlueRascal
Genre: Romance/general
Pairing: KyouyaxKaoru X)
Rating: K+
Summary: Even the most calculated and well thought minds, cant calculate love.

Link:A love of convenience

Title: Actions speak louder then words
Author: BlueRascal
Genre: Romance/
Pairing: MorixKaoru
Rating: K+
Summary: Kaoru has his first kiss stolen, but by who?

Link: Actions speak louder then words

These are my two most favorite fics ever at the moment eek heart BlueRascal just has this lovely way of writing that really draws you in, and she writes the characters very well (especially Kaoru X3)
Both very cute 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:23 pm
Story:
Host Princess

Genre:
Romance

Author:
me! SmartOotori

Shipper:
Kyouya X OC

Rating:
T for language

Summary: A girl named Kinomoto Hanako transferred from America to Japan. She attened Ouran Private Academy and met some interesting people. What would happen if she became a Hostess? What do you think would happen while she's in Ouran; family problems, relationships, friendships, etc???

Link:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3466741/1/Host_Princess

(There's 5 chapters!! And an Author's Note. You'll kno why I didn't update for a while)  

Hirote_Shiro

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
The Fan Stuff Subforum ~ For icons, wallpapers, etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games