Submit

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:06 pm
Their soldiers are really good though. I mean they've held off five or six Arab countries with their own soldiers. All we really do is supply arms. Not that that doesn't help but they would probably still do fairly well without us. Still, if we go against Israel, we'd be going against alot of morals are country was founded.

((That was my philisophical post of the week. Thank you and good night.))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:49 pm
shifty_842
Their soldiers are really good though. I mean they've held off five or six Arab countries with their own soldiers. All we really do is supply arms. Not that that doesn't help but they would probably still do fairly well without us. Still, if we go against Israel, we'd be going against alot of morals are country was founded.

((That was my philisophical post of the week. Thank you and good night.))

there would be no point in us going against israel, anyway, and it would be completely... whats the word... retarded is the best i can come up with. we created their country. they wouldnt have a spot on the map if it wasnt for us after WWII  

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

Marxs22

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:34 pm
Israel is doing fine.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:58 pm
but would they be doing fine if the arb countries in the region pooled their resources together and staged a mass invasion?  

TurinTurambarSonOfHurin

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:33 pm
Capt. Confusticus
but would they be doing fine if the arb countries in the region pooled their resources together and staged a mass invasion?

They were fine the first time it happened. When they were first created, atleast five of the Arab countries invaded.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:35 pm
Exaclty, just let them do their thing.  

Marxs22

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:56 am
Still the big reason they're doing so well is because America is helping out alot.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:28 am
There is a reason why.  

Marxs22

TurinTurambarSonOfHurin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:49 pm
but what if we are not around to help them, and they get invaded by the more than 5 arba countries in the region?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:41 pm
Capt. Confusticus
but what if we are not around to help them, and they get invaded by the more than 5 arba countries in the region?
I dont think we "wouldnt be around." Besides seiges dont happen overnight, we'd deliver our troops within 5 business days (sorry) help defend the Isrealies, the thing is, we couldnt stand up to 5+ countries of military force, so America would need support from our allied nations. In short...WW3. I dont think that would happen, yet it does sound plausible. The Arabs and Jews have hated each other for litterally thousands of years.  

Bossman Joe
Captain

TurinTurambarSonOfHurin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:56 am
2 things

nice us of pun! A+ on your next essay

they only started to hate each other when the crusades started, the muslims, who ere the arabs at the time, tolerated christians and jews.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:13 pm
Bossman Joe
Capt. Confusticus
I dont think we "wouldnt be around." Besides seiges dont happen overnight, we'd deliver our troops within 5 business days (sorry) help defend the Isrealies, the thing is, we couldnt stand up to 5+ countries of military force, so America would need support from our allied nations. In short...WW3. I dont think that would happen, yet it does sound plausible. The Arabs and Jews have hated each other for litterally thousands of years.

yeah. wed have us and the israelis to begin with, the brits (all these three would probably be enough allready), Russia(im really not sure, but i think theyd rather take our side then theirs. correct me if im wrong, but dont flame my a**.), Japan(if they can afford to pull their attention away from n.korea), and India. yes, india would be on our side.  

Silvrtide
Vice Captain

TurinTurambarSonOfHurin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:57 pm
fool! have you forgotten, under the post war treaty, japan cannot have a military that can reach beyond it's borders! you fool, your plan is all wrong, muhuhuhhahahahahahaha!  
The American Military Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff