Submit

xXWeLcOmE_To_ThE_ShOwXx

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:44 pm
Name: soka
Appearance: tall, black hair [long], thin
Form:changing sometimes, usually prefers to looks like a male human.
Outfit:usually something in dark colours
Weapons of choice: long rune scimitar, or gun [any]
Mastered Powers: Teleportation, Flight, speed, Shape-shifting, Enhanced abilities hearing, strength and most of the rest.
Current Interests: poisons and potions and they're affects on humans blood.
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Color: Pale
Type..I guess: umm i dont know
Creature of Call: Necromonger
Personality: Patient, manipulative, quiet
Beleifs: I will stand up for my ways of life, I do not care for much fighting...unless nessesary
Breif Bio: My life was in Canada but i fought to get to where i am now...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:20 am
Name: Kae
Race: Unknown( she is the mix of everything combine in one human body. the effect of being inject by hundred of creature DNA.)
Height: 5'7

Presonality: Kae after some trauma been endure growing up have created 3 different personality inside her mind. The stable side:her, the merciless, cold blooded assassins: Abyss and the happy, quirky yet insane and hard to understand: Silver. This two personality usually doesn't come out unless Kae in the situation where she stress out or loosing her side of humanity and reasonable mind. Kae is been saw as the normal lazy but happy teenage girl like the kind you usually saw in any high school but unless you're her target or her client, her real personality rarely come out. Overall, you can say Kae is a quiet, dark and mysterious girl who doesn't like to talk about her past and hidden the real her behind the normal, teenage girl mask she wear in the public and afraid of letting people closed.

Bio:Kae never know who her parent is as she been save by a group of assassins vampire from pheunomia when she is three month old. later her with eight other children been train to become an asssassins and being put in harsh and dangerous training that had create her other personality by the insane pressure her 4 years old mind take. Ten years later after creat a legend of 'crimson assassin' that had kill thousand demon and vampire by herself, she kill all the vampire that train her and fled from the place. Being the only last children that manage to survive the gruesome training, Kae had become closed off and had an un-healty distrust of people as well paranoia.she currently travel around the world and try to seek back the humanity that she had lost back then by helping people in need whenever she can found one with her skill as an ex-assassins.

Appearance:Kae had a short burgundy haired that can change from black to red base on her mood,a lean but muscular figure and a pair of crimson and blue eyes. she is quite pale and usually been mistaken as a boy from her appearance and attitude. she wearing a black,combat pant with long sleeves crimson top under a black hoodie trench coat and brown combat boot.

Weapon: A pair of specil-made dagger that been coated by special poison that can kill any vampire, werewolf or demon. A pair of twin gun and a black, sword.

Power: Stealer ( the ability to copy other people power and made it herself)

Weakness: The large amount of bloodlust and desire to kill when red moon come out. orihalcon ( special metal)  

InsanitySorrow

2,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Vampire Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items