Reply The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild
Sorting Question?? ?? ??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crystalice24201

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:38 pm
I've been in this guild for awhile now, and I think before I got sorted into a house. I don't remember my house, and I can't see my name of the lists of people who are sorted, so I'm guessing this is either something new since I was last here before my vacation, or I didn't get sorted.

Sure, I could have gotten sorted. I decided I would get sorted now. But I couldn't find where the Sorting Hat went. So I have made this post.

Could someone tell me where the Sorting Hat is? But now I need to watch Hell's Kitchen. I SHALL BE BACK!!! 3nodding whee rofl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:02 pm
Huh, either no one's on, or I'm just too impatient. I shall be back again. Always waiting, yup yup. 3nodding  

crystalice24201

dawnee
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:30 pm
if your here your in gryffindor  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:45 pm
*nods head slowly* I heard something about SortingHouses, but with memory, it could have been somewhere totally different. It might even be in *looks around for other people* the other world!  

crystalice24201

dawnee
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:05 am
no it was close by on your way here smile the entertament forum the harry potter area razz  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:00 am
dawnee
no it was close by on your way here smile the entertament forum the harry potter area razz

*beams* so close! wink  

crystalice24201

rane-gel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:24 pm
didyou check the marauder's map?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:59 pm
the sorting hat is on the school grounds...should be in the school, but whatever stare  

rane-gel

dawnee
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:22 am
if you hit quote on my post you will find the answer razz  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:27 am
dawnee
if you hit quote on my post you will find the answer razz

i didn't find the answer... i want to get sorted!!  

Mule Custard

rane-gel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:20 pm
u ppl know that there is this site called 'harrypotter.com' right?
g2 the map, on the school grounds is the hat, click on it, a window will pop up, the hat will sing its strange song, then u take the quiz...its so short though  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:15 am
crystalice24201
I've been in this guild for awhile now, and I think before I got sorted into a house. I don't remember my house, and I can't see my name of the lists of people who are sorted, so I'm guessing this is either something new since I was last here before my vacation, or I didn't get sorted.

Sure, I could have gotten sorted. I decided I would get sorted now. But I couldn't find where the Sorting Hat went. So I have made this post.

Could someone tell me where the Sorting Hat is? But now I need to watch Hell's Kitchen. I SHALL BE BACK!!! 3nodding whee rofl

This is strickly a Gryfindor guild.  

ladyelf_20

The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces