Dark Carribean Tides Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Mistake Called Love
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:05 am
"HA! YA! HMP!" Presea dashed toward the north with lightening speed, the axe swung both ways, mowing the intruders down.

Presea must save the village, she must! It's all her fault!
A small tear ran down her eys as the hacking continued, the tear was soon deluded with the blood of her foes. She could feel the sharp pains in her arms and legs from small bullets and swords that she nearly dodged. Her legs were now a palatte for blood, globs and drips ran down them.

The flames were more intense in this part of the town. The shrieking came louder, and as she arrived at the enterance she saw Margret on her knees. Her head flailed from left to right, some villagers were scattered on the floor motionless. The rest of them were assumed to have been taken away, a trail of blood leading toward the forest then disolved.

"They killed them--- they just killed them, like.... like this is some type of game to them. I tried to stop them, I really did Presea but I was to weak and they made off with the rest of the villagers...." Tears flooded Margret's face and her bright red dress was now of a darker shade. Not knowing how to react, what to say first, how she should feel, Presea dropped her axe and stood still. A piece of building collapsed behind her, the ember ashes from it burnt a piece of her dress. All she could do for now was stand there and think.

----------------------------------------------------------

"JASON!" Watson tried to hold Jason up while the blood stained his shirt.

"We dont have time for this, Watson we have to find shelter. Presea's house is still standing. We can go there for now, lets hope nothing is serverely damaged!"

They both grabbed a side of Jason and carried him to her house, the outside was slightly scorched and a window or two was shattered. They made their way toward the upstairs and placed him on the materess. It was a blessing that Jolt knew some first aid and he began to apply the treatment. Jason was still alive and on his way to recovery. The process was brutal, the bullet had to be pulled out with clamps, and they had to rip some of the remaining clothing to make a bandage. After about an hour Jason was weary and tired but was in good condition.

"Aye Jason are you mad! You coulda killed yourself! You should've ran and got back up! What were you thinking!?!"

"Watt, not now...." Jolt sighed and leaned against the window. As he looked out of it, he could see Margret walking toward the house slowly, Chip was under one of her arms limping. The other stranger from before was with them and he went down stairs to see what was going on. A short explanation insued.

"... the villagers are all gone.... Chip came limping toward afterward and told us how he and this stranger had killed the captain and the whole crew of one ship. Then after the navy got word they retreated for now, claiming they'll be back to get us for revolting.... And Presea..... Presea is so upset right now.... we gave her some space.... shes by the enterance of the village. Where's the others...."

Jolt sighed. "Jason was in critical condition and Watson is just fine... Jason might be sleeping now, if he is don't bother him. And who exactly are you anyway..."

Jolt turned toward the green haired man and smirked. He was also covered in blood like Jolt, and he had apparently been a big help to Chip.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:08 pm
His eyes blankly stared out the window as the blood on his mouth was slowly drying. The pain stinged across his body, but with all of the blood he lost, he could barely feel it. His eyes slowly narrowed onto the blue sky as he spoke to himself in a small voice, "You're not going to die. You achieved what you could never do before, but now look what you have done to yourself. I need something, something warm, caring, loving. Something like..." He had stopped himself as his wound leaked a small bit more. The bandages were already red, but it seemed that his pain increased with the feeling of achivement. He slowly placed his hand on his wound as he slightly cringed from the pain. He indused pain onto himself as he thought what didn't kill him only made him stronger, but that was far from the truth.  

Ponder Bear
Crew

Barkit
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:06 pm
Masamune stood by the others when suddenly the young girl from earlier ran off in the direction towards town. Even though he know he couldn't keep up with her with his injury, Masamune her anyway to make sure she would stay safe. By the time he cought up to her, she was watching onver one of the maidens who was laying on the ground. Masamune looked around him and saw dead bodies and blood everywhere It was turly an ugly sight.

This is horrible... How could I let this happen?! After a long hour of grieving, they finally started to head towards a house but the young girl stayed behind. Masamune thought it would be best to leave her alone so she can sort herself out so he keeps going with the maiden and one of the other men who fought with them earlier. They soon arrive at the house. Upon entering, they were greeted by their companions. After a long explaination of what happened earlier, one of the guys addressed a question to Masamune. He responded in a low and slightly winded tone as he stepped forward with his right hand covering his left arm.

My name is Masamune. As you can see, I'm pretty messed up from what happened earlier. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go rest for a little bit... He slowly began to walk inside while the others stood there and sat down in a chair near the middle of the room. His hand continued to cover the bullet hole in his left arm but it wasn't bleeding as much anymore.  
M.M.O.M - Guild Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff