Guests~

View Results

Emiri Neko

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:29 pm
What guests did you like this year? And what guests would you like to see at future cons? surprised

The only guests I saw this year were eqlipsE & the 404's, and I enjoyed both events. If there's any bands coming next year I'll definitely go to their shows. :3

EDIT: Voice actors are included. :'D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:18 am
Hmmm? ..well I thought you were talking about voice actor guests but I'll include both xD
I really liked ZZ and the 404's, they were both great! x]
and my favorite voice actor guests were Kirby Morrow and Vic Micnogna x3

hmmmmm well in the future I hope the 404's will be back they were awesome! 3nodding ...it would also be cool and a miracle to get Miyavi, Gackt, Hyde, or Mana there Dx ..or Malice Mizer, but I think that band broke up neutral sweatdrop

o 0 R i t s u k a 0 o

Jadedkrystal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:00 am
Loveless_Ritsuka_Aoyagi
Hmmm? ..well I thought you were talking about voice actor guests but I'll include both xD

hmmmmm well in the future I hope the 404's will be back they were awesome! 3nodding ...it would also be cool and a miracle to get Miyavi, Gackt, Hyde, or Mana there Dx ..or Malice Mizer, but I think that band broke up neutral sweatdrop

Oh, the 404's love us, and we love them! ^_^ They are expected back next year. (We're not giving them a choice.... rofl )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:29 pm
Loveless_Ritsuka_Aoyagi
it would also be cool and a miracle to get Miyavi, Gackt, Hyde, or Mana there Dx ..or Malice Mizer, but I think that band broke up neutral sweatdrop
Honey, I know what you're talking about. But AE doesn't have a whole lot of funds to work with, and don't forget, we had a small but active audience for ZZ. -will stop staff rambling as of now-  

Random Romanji

Crew

Eloquent Player

Eevet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:41 pm
I reeeeeally wanted to see EqlipsE, but I missed out...I'm hoping they'll be back next year...but on the other hand, I loved the surprise I got when I opened the schedule...SCOTT MCNEIL!!! ^.^ I had been going to the AE website every week to see if he was going, and was disappointed when it seemed like it was going to happen...So, I did at least get to meet him and get his autograph soooo... heart
Ummmm...I didn't do much else in the guests catogory thing cause a lot of it overlapped with other things I was doing, or I just plain forgot about them when hanging out at the pond/stairs (you can seriously get distracted with all the other cosplayers running around 3nodding ), but I'm coming back next year so hopefully I will be able to do more things like that...^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:34 am
My favourite guest was Scott McNeil, as always... I love that man's sense of humor. He's a gold mine for laughs, yes he is. I managed to snag an autograph from him outside of an autograph session, when he set up his own impromptu table for signing... He was joking around and when they got to the subject of Inuyasha, I walked by just in time to hear him say:

"Kagome, you will BE my b***h!"

So I laughed and joined his line and fangirled. And then he signed my DS Lite and I squeed and his mob chased him to his panel that had starter 20 minutes earlier. xd heart  

Lythiaren

Feral Cat

Editor
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:47 am
Scott's relationship with AE is a strange one, but one we are very happy about.

Simply put, as long as he is not out of town or with other commitments (Filming, Voice recording, paid to go to a different event) he trys to come up to AE.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:06 pm
Eevet
I reeeeeally wanted to see EqlipsE, but I missed out...I'm hoping they'll be back next year...but on the other hand, I loved the surprise I got when I opened the schedule...SCOTT MCNEIL!!! ^.^ I had been going to the AE website every week to see if he was going, and was disappointed when it seemed like it was going to happen...So, I did at least get to meet him and get his autograph soooo... heart
Ummmm...I didn't do much else in the guests catogory thing cause a lot of it overlapped with other things I was doing, or I just plain forgot about them when hanging out at the pond/stairs (you can seriously get distracted with all the other cosplayers running around 3nodding ), but I'm coming back next year so hopefully I will be able to do more things like that...^.^

If eqlipsE is invited next year, I'm pretty sure that they'll come back. ^^ They mentioned on their website that they really enjoyed the audience's enthusiasm. surprised It was their biggest show too. (I went to their concert two weeks after the AE one, and it was much smaller. D: But still good!)

Loveless_Ritsuka_Aoyagi

I would love to see a really well-known Japanese artist like one of them, but it might be awkward since they'd get a smaller audience then what they're used to now. xP But as I mentioned, I'm excited about next years musical guests! ♥ I'll go see them all, even if I don't know them! -laughs-
And yes, Malice Mizer disbanded. 3nodding

I would love to see Kiyoharu, but I highly doubt it would happen. xDD (He hasn't even done a show in the U.S. before.)

Emiri Neko

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
THE UNOFFICIAL ANIME EVOLUTION GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items