Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Guidance for Gaians ~<Announcements Only>~
We're finally here to lend an ear!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Are you happy this guild is up?
  Yeppies! Who isn't?
  ...Erm..Can I use your microphone..heh?
  I am the happiest, of the happiest about this guild being active!
  *steals her microphone and taps the speakers, before running away*
  I don't mindies really^^
View Results

Erikittie
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:22 pm
YAAAAY! I'm so happy this guild is now up and running biggrin . Firstly I would love to thank my boyfriend Trinco for all his donations towards the guild. Without him it would have taken much longer for the guild to be created.
Thank you sooo muchies Jon^^ heart . You will be repaid.^^

Secondly the main forum of the Guild, (here XP) will be used for the Vice Captains, and Crew Members only to make announcements. You people may reply to our announcements though^^.

Thirdly I am only the one allowed, to have the special black and red shiny microphone and speakers to make announcements into. xp Okies, maybe you others can use it too.. rolleyes Teehee.

Fourthly, whoever joins, I hope you'll be happy here, and I hope we can help you.^_^

Speak to you all soonies,
Love from the Guild Captain with her Special Red and Black Microphone and Speakers, That Could Be Shared, But Won't Be.^^ (I'm nice really, hehe)
*a little penguin waddles up and steals her microphone*
Noooooo...!
*She chases after it angrily*
...And so it begins^^

EDIT: Lmao, my best Matey-watie Delbo22 just alerted to me to the fact I have microphones and speakers in my avatar which I can't believe I forgot, hehe. I'm so dense sometimes, teehee!...You can't steal them either, hehe! *looks sternly at the penguin waddling in the distance* or you for that matter! stare

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:46 pm
so that must be the microphone and speakers u got when u donated that jon was on about lol  

xXx_Loves_Knife_xXx

Erikittie
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:56 pm
delbo22
so that must be the microphone and speakers u got when u donated that jon was on about lol

xp Lmao, you just reminded me that I have a microphone and speakers in my avatar xp I just wanted my own special unique announcement loud equipment thingy majiggy! A microphone and speakers sounded cool and I couldn't remember what those things you speak into are called that heighten the volume of your voice, like a microphone and speaker. xp

Yeah I got donated an angelic microphone xp Aren't I luckysome^^ So that was probably what Jonny Wonny was on abouties^^.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:59 am
You got donated a Angelic Microphone and then didnt know you could change it to speakers or whatever lmao blaugh but of course you have two so you must have bought another one xp  

Trinco
Vice Captain

Erikittie
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:07 pm
Trinco
You got donated a Angelic Microphone and then didnt know you could change it to speakers or whatever lmao blaugh but of course you have two so you must have bought another one xp

Oh shurrup! You're so mean, meanie! I will have my revenge..Muwahahahahahaha!
*buys an ice cream, and eats it*
Yuuum^^..now to plot my revenge.. biggrin
Yeah you know...it's a bit like you not knowing where to find fox-ears, or where the subscribe to thread icon was..Poor Innocent Jonny needs to always be spoonfed razz Hehehe, meehehee! blaugh

Guidance for Gaians ~<Announcements Only>~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games