Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

love_and_war
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:39 pm
Chapter 1: Jade’s crush

Long ago, there was a young girl named Katrina and she lived in a far away land. She had a family, all to her own and a kingdom, called Helamia. Months past, and Katrina’s father was now having trouble in the kingdom. Katrina was only five years of age and she could not help. Soon, her father had to let her leave the kingdom to live in the human world where she would be safe.
Now, eight years have past and Katrina is still alive. She is living like every other teenager…except for the fact she is a guardian of the magical world.

Katrina had three best friends Jade, the sporty girl. Zoey, the perky girl. Sam, the quiet girl. Katrina was really close to them and relied on them a lot. She confided her greatest secrets in them. They were the only ones that really understood her.
Katrina was sleeping until the phone rang. She opened her sleepy eyes and said “Hello?” a voice out of nowhere yelled “GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE AT THE MALL TWO HOURS AGO!” it was Jade! She set up a meeting with the four of us last week. I better hurry. Katrina thought. My eyes shot open and I said quickly, but clearly, “I am getting up. Sorry!” I ran to my closet, knowing that adorable boys would be there, I picked out something cute. I brushed my hair and teeth and ran to the mall as fast as I could. Jade stood in the middle of the group looking me up and down. “What?” I asked. “It is more like ‘what are you wearing?’” She said smiling. “Oh! It is cute, right?” I asked nervously. “Yes. Sure.” She said kindly walking me over to the others.
We walked around to see if there were any cute boys and there were tons! But, the most handsome one of all was, Trevor. He was Katrina’s dream man. He was a skater, punk who was sweet and smart and he was exactly 14. A perfect age for Katrina to date (she likes older guys). “There he is.” Katrina said with stars in her eyes. “Who?” Jade asked. “Trevor.” Katrina almost fainted saying his name. Jade turned in disgust. She hated Trevor. She thought Trevor was his horrible twin brother Tyler. So, she made it her life’s purpose to kill him. “What is he doing here?” Jade asked in a very bitter tone. “Huh? He always comes here. It has a skate park inside.” I said curiously. “Let’s go…now!” said Jade pulling Katrina and Zoey’s arms. Of course Sam followed behind. “Let…me…go…” said Katrina pulling away. “NO!” said Jade, “I don’t want to talk to that jerk!” said Jade pulling us in to the girls’ bathroom. “Listen Katrina! He is not what you think! He is a little pervert!” She said angrily “No! He is sweet and he would never be like that!” Katrina fought back. She knew he was not like that, at all. Katrina refused to talk to Jade for the rest of the day.
Trey walked right past the girls’ bathroom as the girls walked out of the bathroom. Jade dropped her bag full of her stuff she bought. Katrina walked away from the girls and talked to Trevor. Of course the girls being idiots, just stared as She walked away.
After awhile, Katrina and Trevor walked off to the skate park. Trey and Jade got together and so did Katrina and Trevor. Zoey ran up to a guy and talked up a storm about how cute he was…She got with him. His name was Jay. Who cares because he lived near her and they knew each other.
So the whole ‘best friends forever thing’ was still on, but the guys would bump in sometime.

Chapter 2: Sam’s Secret

Sam walked to school the other day. Her uniform was washed and ironed. She had her books pressed against her tightly. She needed some comfort. Sam kept quiet all day. She did not laugh to jokes or if a nerd tripped in the hallway or if one of her enemies got in trouble. She just sat there. Finally, Zoey noticed and hurried to make her feel better. She tried jokes. She tried beating herself up (literally). She tried tripping. She tried embarrassing herself. She tried everything. Sam just stared. Then, Zoey just asked, “What is wrong, Sammy?” Sam looked at her with big, dark eyes and said, “I’m going to Mexico…” Zoey moved back in shock. “W-why?!” She yelled. “My mom said ‘It is better for my family to deal with me.” Sam got up and walked over to the door. She turned around and said, “ My mom might change her mind, but I doubt it.” She walked out and went to her next class. Katrina walked to drama class and saw a strange boy staring at her. hewore all white and he had blonde hair ,really light and fixed nicely. like an angel... She dreamt into her seat in drama class.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:54 am
can we make this into an rp???? PLEASE?! *puppy dog eyes* eek  

xXx_BOO_xXx

Happygoluckydevil rolled 20 100-sided dice: 97, 77, 45, 51, 7, 77, 23, 68, 53, 47, 22, 73, 19, 83, 39, 44, 26, 98, 77, 3 Total: 1029 (20-2000)

Happygoluckydevil
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:43 pm
...what number is that...  
love_and_war rolled 1 100-sided dice: 96 Total: 96 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:57 pm
here i go..trying games....  

love_and_war
Vice Captain

Skienok

Sparkly Sex Symbol

5,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:43 am
Your story is wonderful in my opinion!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:47 am
thanks i write alot.... sweatdrop stare  

love_and_war
Vice Captain

prettypink5

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:27 am
wow thats a long story but cool biggrin  
Happygoluckydevil rolled 1 100-sided dice: 49 Total: 49 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:40 pm
It was facinating... *runs back to the game...* hmmm...what number will i chose next...  

Happygoluckydevil
Crew

diaa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:40 pm
love_and_war
thanks i write alot.... sweatdrop stare

thats not hard to tell rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:24 pm
pertty good story so how long do you think it will be before you finshed?  

Kitsunimochi

Moon Base

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff