Reply The Industrial Guild
how long? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captainsansnom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:44 am
you all intresting stories...and you've been listening to it for so long. haha.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:37 pm
i'm really new....my sweety started turning me onto some stuff and well i liked it a lot razz  

ketchakik

Frankenska

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:58 pm
I heard NIN on the radio waaay back, but I never really got into Industrial until about 3 years ago  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:26 pm
I only became interested in music about 3-4 years ago, my brother helped mold me biggrin he was a mallcore... but better, in that he liked mostly good stuff. He didn't have any REAL Industrial, but he had a few Coldwave albums and some good compilations. My dad kicked him out, and I got his Bile cds biggrin that's about the time I got the internet razz so I was talking to people in AIM's goth music board and someone told me about Soulseek and some bands (Throbbing Gristle is the only one I remember) and so I went on my hunt for bands of different genres using wiki as a rough guide. I was interested mostly in the stuff mislabeled as Industrial Metal and I've just been listening to those bands and about 7 months ago, I realized that some of the bands were a lot more Industrial than the others and called those bands Aggro-Industrial because I think Coldwave is an awful name, but not too long ago, I gave into the term Coldwave and I'm still sorting through my "Industrial Metal" and Industrial Rock lists >_< I'm almost done! Then I can finally completely enjoy Coldwave biggrin (which I'll be making a thread about sometime in the future) biggrin  

Captain Coldwave
Vice Captain

Teh Goat

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:15 pm
I guess it was like 12 years ago when I randomly heard a NIN song at the CD store, think it was March of the Pigs. I got the Downward Spiral album few weeks later. Since then I just slowly got to know more and more bands, like Skinny Puppy, KMFDM and so on. Recently got into noise too.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:16 pm
Exposed to it in my early teens, the early 90s... went off experienced with other music; found that i always came back to enjoying industrial especially organic and synth sounds since I've liked since I was a kid. So mid to late teens for me.  

Sinequan_150mg

Ahriman the Deceiver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:13 am
I have about four years of industrial  
The Industrial Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items