Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Hyper Monkey Force Go Charity Machine Of Doom!

Back to Guilds

Reply Spam Zone
God damn it!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yeah... cant thing of a poll
  So here it is...
View Results

Jakalope Rules

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:37 pm
So, My girlfriend broke up with me just now. And truthfully, it's kindof been what I was hopeing for, so I wouldn't have to do it myself, because I felt so bad about wanting to break up with her. But now that she broke up with me finally, I just feel HORIBLE!!! I am just very confused right now... even more than I was before. Maybe I should have just been honest with her and said I have just been confused lately about what I want, and seeing she was my first and only real girlfriend, I wan't to see if there is anything else out there. I guess it is too late now. I just feel really bad and feel that this might haunt me for quite some time. Damn it, why does this kind of stuff have to be so confusing sad

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:41 pm
I don't know if I feel horible because I maybe actually liked her, or if I just feel really bad for puting her through this and not being able (Well, more like not wanting) to tell her the truth about everything.

Jakalope Rules

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Arcanium

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:39 pm
My guess is you'll always wonder what could have been or why you feel the way you do. As much as this sounds weird or whatever you want to call it, I think that; on some level you do feel sad for the loss, even if it's just on the principle that you lost something.

I don't know about other people, but I always wonder what could have happened, or what I could have done different when something happens that I don't understand. I wonder if I had could have changed the outcome, if I had been more in control of myself if things could have turned out better or how I wanted them to.

I think you just need to forget about it, so things didn't work out. Not that big a deal, just keep going. It takes a while to get over, but that's just what has to happen.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:08 am
Yeah, I bet your right 3nodding Thanks. mrgreen

Jakalope Rules

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Spam Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items